Day26- Forever in a Day

Im getting tired of all dese boy groups, Dey come out then a couple years later dey break up and go solo..so..Predictable ..
eyes.gif

B2K, BackStreet Boyz, 98 Degree's, Pretty Ricky..ECT...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Im getting tired of all dese boy groups, Dey come out then a couple years later dey break up and go solo..so..Predictable ..
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
You just named 5 groups though lol. I don't think there's enough groups in r&b. Only dudes I can think of is Jagged Edge and Day 26that are left. Doesn't look like 112 coming back. Pretty Ricky was basically Pleasure and some rappers. Hell I thought Pretty Ricky was Pleasure's nameand dudes just followed his lead. Got him going solo and that group is done. I can't think of too many r&b groups out now.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
You just named 5 groups though lol. I don't think there's enough groups in r&b. Only dudes I can think of is Jagged Edge and Day 26 that are left. Doesn't look like 112 coming back. Pretty Ricky was basically Pleasure and some rappers. Hell I thought Pretty Ricky was Pleasure's name and dudes just followed his lead. Got him going solo and that group is done. I can't think of too many r&b groups out now.
One Chance & I-15

I was referring to groups who actually have had a album out. I 15 and One Chance? Their albums won't ever see the light of day lol. I 15's claim tofame is going to be being featured on a Soulja Boy track.

Yea. Usher is too busy trying to get his own career back. Best song i've heard from them was that Look at Her remix and I swear I don't hear any ofthem cats on that song lol. Bobby V, Lloyd and Trey ripped it though.

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Originally Posted by rocyaice

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
You just named 5 groups though lol. I don't think there's enough groups in r&b. Only dudes I can think of is Jagged Edge and Day 26 that are left. Doesn't look like 112 coming back. Pretty Ricky was basically Pleasure and some rappers. Hell I thought Pretty Ricky was Pleasure's name and dudes just followed his lead. Got him going solo and that group is done. I can't think of too many r&b groups out now.
One Chance & I-15

roll.gif
@ anyone even bringing them up... but Pretty Ricky was Pleasure P'sname i think...cuz it was originally Pretty Ricky and the Bluestars or something like that and they changed not long after the first single dropped...it usedto show the whole name when the vid came on then they shortened it...

They aint under Usher no more though. They changed labels or something.

If the only thing you heard from One Chance is Look At Her, u haven't heard them. They have albums worth of unreleased tracks floating around the net. Heattoo...not some throwaway tracks. I like Day 26...but One Chance would $%@% on them if they ever see the light of day. Real talk
laugh.gif

I-15 got some nice music...I've heard some tracks from them and they sound good. Nothing game changing...but nice to listen to.

They aint under Usher no more though. They changed labels or something.

If the only thing you heard from One Chance is Look At Her, u haven't heard them. They have albums worth of unreleased tracks floating around the net. Heat too...not some throwaway tracks. I like Day 26...but One Chance would $%@% on them if they ever see the light of day. Real talk
laugh.gif

I-15 got some nice music...I've heard some tracks from them and they sound good. Nothing game changing...but nice to listen to.

No i've heard more than Look At Her. I said the Look At Her remix is their only hot song. I actually got two cd's by them. Not sure if they werereleased or what. They're garbage. I 15 I only heard that first single from them so I can't speak on them. I wasn't impressed by that 1st single tocheck them out further. But One Chance is just a generic r&b group. Just like whoever sings that song "Booty Music". I thought it was them untilI saw that it was a different group. If Day 26 wants this @!% they can take it because no one poses a threat to them IMO as far as this group @!% goes. DruHill would give them a run for their money if they'd get off that @!%.

I've heard other stuff from 1 chance and wasn't impressed...i'll go back and listen tho...i did like the single tho...

^ That's pretty good for them, their single just hit the airwaves/clubs. They did like 2 first go around right?

And i finally listened to the album, and it's iight, but it's not seeing the first one. I guess Q and Diddy were on the same page with that 'weneed to sound like everybody else' stuff. Most of these tracks sounds like what everybody else is doing currently. It seems like they took a step back tome. It's a few stand out tracks, but meh, i'm rockin' the unreleased tracks more than the actual album.

and i found this Rob solo track called Sexual Tension that @%## is jammin'. They could have all hopped on that and made it a banger, butRob his thang on it solo.

Originally Posted by Definition Of Dopeness

^ That's pretty good for them, their single just hit the airwaves/clubs. They did like 2 first go around right?

And i finally listened to the album, and it's iight, but it's not seeing the first one. I guess Q and Diddy were on the same page with that 'we need to sound like everybody else' stuff. Most of these tracks sounds like what everybody else is doing currently. It seems like they took a step back to me. It's a few stand out tracks, but meh, i'm rockin' the unreleased tracks more than the actual album.

and i found this Rob solo track called Sexual Tension that @%## is jammin'. They could have all hopped on that and made it a banger, but Rob his thang on it solo.
You just posted my thoughts for me word for word. Thank you.

"Reminds Me Of You"
eek.gif
just the feel of that song wow
has anyone mentioned that joint in here?? tied for my fave track with "Truth is a Lie"

and I'm still looking for the left-off Runners track "You Belong With Me" they were recording in one episode

Originally Posted by ZSong

"Reminds Me Of You"
eek.gif
has anyone mentioned that joint in here?? tied for my fave track with "Truth is a Lie"

and I'm still looking for the left-off Runners track "You Belong With Me" they were recording in one episode

Reminds me of You is the best song on the album. It has that 90's feel to it. It's the most perfectly executed song, from vocalarrangement, adlibs, song structure, production etc. on the album.

Originally Posted by beeniesfoams

"Reminds Me Of You"
eek.gif

Reminds me of You is the best song on the album. It has that 90's feel to it. It's the most perfectly executed song, from vocal arrangement, adlibs, song structure, production etc. on the album.

i said that about two pages ago...reminds me of something i heard around that time...
pimp.gif

would any of you have bought the cd without the show? i probably wouldn't just think they were some other boy band about nothin...most of the time i lookforward to the cd after hearing them record something i like and i want to hear the whole song...

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

"Reminds Me Of You"
eek.gif

Reminds me of You is the best song on the album. It has that 90's feel to it. It's the most perfectly executed song, from vocal arrangement, adlibs, song structure, production etc. on the album.

i said that about two pages ago...reminds me of something i heard around that time...
pimp.gif

would any of you have bought the cd without the show? i probably wouldn't just think they were some other boy band about nothin...most of the time i look forward to the cd after hearing them record something i like and i want to hear the whole song...
I listen to Bobby Valentino here and there so Tim & Bob production is always appreciated...u know you're gonna end up with a smooth track.I like Reminds Me Of You & Think Of Me, but the best songs on the album would go to Babymaker, Then There's You & Perfectly Blind.

would any of you have bought the cd without the show? So clean slate, no TV show, just some group on Badboy? I'd mess with them show or not. I justlike seeing the recording process and then finding out what made the album and what didn't
mad.gif
...you kinda feel a part of it. I wish more of that was shown this season insteadof these guys acting like school girls (although it bought some good quotes
laugh.gif
). I'll break it down like this though: It's a new group, their grown men, It's R&B...on Badboy, off the strength of that...I know thatfirst album is gonna come correct. And then, the way music is now, you're gonna hear the whole album anyway before u purchase it, because of the internet.So you know what you're getting now.

Anyone just not feeling the album at all? I liked their first one, but the second just sucks to me.

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

"Reminds Me Of You"
eek.gif

pimp.gif

would any of you have bought the cd without the show? i probably wouldn't just think they were some other boy band about nothin...most of the time i look forward to the cd after hearing them record something i like and i want to hear the whole song...
I listen to Bobby Valentino here and there so Tim & Bob production is always appreciated...u know you're gonna end up with a smooth track. I like Reminds Me Of You & Think Of Me, but the best songs on the album would go to Babymaker, Then There's You & Perfectly Blind.

would any of you have bought the cd without the show? So clean slate, no TV show, just some group on Badboy? I'd mess with them show or not. I just like seeing the recording process and then finding out what made the album and what didn't
mad.gif
...you kinda feel a part of it. I wish more of that was shown this season instead of these guys acting like school girls (although it bought some good quotes
laugh.gif
). I'll break it down like this though: It's a new group, their grown men, It's R&B...on Badboy, off the strength of that...I know that first album is gonna come correct. And then, the way music is now, you're gonna hear the whole album anyway before u purchase it, because of the internet. So you know what you're getting now.
Exactly why I tune in. I wish there were a career of just going to the studio, to pick what makes / doesn't make an album. Maybe VP marketing?
I dunno. but if they're were a career of just that, that'd be my dream job

Back
Top Bottom