Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

Why do yall act like your **** knows you got money?

I told myself after HS, no more fat *******, I'm 31 and guess what.......
LCw9V8d.gif
Gotdamn :rofl: : rollin :rofl:

Kev will be fine. He has a prenup. His career will be fine. People have done WAY worse things than this and not missed a beat.

Kev will be fine. He has a prenup. His career will be fine. People have done WAY worse things than this and not missed a beat.
even if he got a prenup
he got a baby by that woman
she getting bread regardless
for at least 18 years

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

Eniko is a cold *** piece man. Like we all slip up. I've scraped the barrel for convenient box. And side shorty ain't bottom of the barrel in the least. But coming home to this ain't a bad look at all. Now she ain't ever gonna really belong to Kev cause you know she looking for that tit for tat since Kev done embarrassed her with a downgrade on top of that. What you gonna do when Lebron in her DM's Kev? What you gonna do when Puffy in them DM's Kev? :smh:

You don't go out for hamburger when you got steak at home :smh:

Just like Kobe. His wife was so much better than the chick he slept with. By the end of it, eating steak might get too boring for some. Nothing like an old fashion Big Mac.

The girl reminds me of Cheryl Burke from Dancing with the Stars for some reason

220px-Cheryl_Burke_2009.jpg

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

Eniko is a cold *** piece man. Like we all slip up. I've scraped the barrel for convenient box. And side shorty ain't bottom of the barrel in the least. But coming home to this ain't a bad look at all. Now she ain't ever gonna really belong to Kev cause you know she looking for that tit for tat since Kev done embarrassed her with a downgrade on top of that. What you gonna do when Lebron in her DM's Kev? What you gonna do when Puffy in them DM's Kev? :smh:
i mean
eniko cute
but its a bunch of eniko looking types out there
i would smash
but i could tell kev never smashed a female better looking than his wife ever
straight only smashed 3's and 4's
so as soon as he got eniko
he was sprung
"is this a case???"(joe budden podcast joke)

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

It doesn't matter how bad she is, Kev has been smashing that whenever he's felt like it for years now and he wanted something new. She's pregnant and he's a celebrity who's on the road alot. You do the math. Plus he wasn't thinking straight, rumor has it he was on that Peruvian flake.

Some women have this mindset that they're too bad to cheat on; ain't no such thing. If he wants to cheat, he'll cheat, it doesn't matter if you're a 3 or prime Stacy Dash.

My cuz thinks she won't go anywhere because she's Jamaican and island women love hard..SIKE...she not leaving because thats her meal ticket lol

IMG_7431.jpg

IMG_7432.jpg

IMG_7429.jpg

I mean marriage and serious relationships are complex.... it's not all about looks. Sometimes the best looking women are the hardest ones to be with. Nobody truly knows what their relationship is like except them. Dudes cheat on their 9s and 10s for 5s all the time and it's easy to say they're stupid or you would never do that. When u have a 10 u get used to her physical beauty but when she's acting like a 2, the looks don't matter anymore. Not saying this is the case with Kev but u can't judge another man unless ur in his shoes

I also wonder if people just think they can get away with it or think the person they are cheating with will just be loyal on their part and be that quiet side piece. I mean it's happened to some folks I know that cheated but by the end of it, emotions came into play and they all tried to ruin the other person's life.

:smh: why are black dudes
still shooting the club up in these khardasians
first oj
then kanye
now travis
RIP to his career

EDIT: wrong thread

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom