Damn, Kevin Done Goof'd

All my boys smash raw on trips whether its medellin or tokyo or berlin. I have a kid in vancouver as a result

Like why even do dirt in this country with M's like that? My boy went to Medellín, Colombia last summer and let his rocks off all over that place. He was showing me videos of him smashing the most gorgeous women like they were hood favorites and he was in em raw as hell smh. The ***** came back to his girl like nothing happened. One of the girls hit him on Facebook and told him she may be pregnant and he blocked her :rofl: :smh: like bruh works at Delta and was able to keep it more pimpin the Kevin Hart.
Pics of said Foreign O

FTFY

Doesn't matter where these randoms are from. I'm wrapping it up.

On everything. My girl has an iud thing in her arm. After a few times smashing raw, I just didn't care one day and emptied the clip. My mental status was in shambles until I knew we was cool. Still get nervous to this day when smashing raw.

I went raw in Panama. One chick on purpose multiple times and one the condom busted. Years ago... :nerd:

Yall dudes really got me wondering heavy now about all the chicks out of state and out of country I dived in raw that I never had contact with again.

Especially before social media made us all super connected and easy to find.

Couldn't go raw in a random man. Especially in today's climate where everybody is smashing each other. Like most of y'all stated, beauty won't stop a women or man from getting cheated on. That narrative is about as false as can be. My biggest gripe with the situation is how son embarrassed his wife. Regardless of how he met her etc, he still made a decision to marry her. He should've kept his dirt under wraps better. I wouldn't expect a dude like Kevin or any entertainer not to cheat, but I would expect him to be smarter. Where was his "team" at?

My thing is, in a situation like KH's, or any big star, why even bother getting married? Imo, you're asking for trouble.

This I always say if I were an entertainer, athlete, or just a wealth bachelor type, I wouldn't get married until my playing days were older. Jeter gave boys the blueprint. I got about 8 pair of Jordan 1s in a variety of colors, I'm sure the same would go for women if I were in that situation :pimp:

Couldn't go raw in a random man. Especially in today's climate where everybody is smashing each other. Like most of y'all stated, beauty won't stop a women or man from getting cheated on. That narrative is about as false as can be. My biggest gripe with the situation is how son embarrassed his wife. Regardless of how he met her etc, he still made a decision to marry her. He should've kept his dirt under wraps better. I wouldn't expect a dude like Kevin or any entertainer not to cheat, but I would expect him to be smarter. Where was his "team" at?

Well said sir, completely concur. He has also sold a very family friendly image in the media to make gains both professionally and financially. All is not what it seems.

Back
Top Bottom