Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

He was allowed to just meet her in the middle of the court room and give her a hug, :lol:

I'm not saying this kid could have done it but a grown man in this situation could have just grabbed her and snapped her neck.

Sidenote: this new quote system is horrendous

Cuz she's a cop. Those pricks are always above the law.

Tap dancing Juror 34 said she just couldn't give Guyger 28 years. CLOWN BATHROOM STATUS. She also said, "I don't think Bo would want to take harsh vengeance. I think he would want to forgive her." He would want to be alive you idiot.

Not a single person on that jury had any type of guts. Straight cowards. ***** made. I dunno how they can look at themselves in the mirror and sleep at night.

That’s ridiculous in its own right. It’ll never happen. But they need to offer better incentive for doing jury duty and serving on a jury. People are taking time out their day, in some cases making an annoying commute, and being taken away from their everyday routine to serve on a jury. I’m sure a good chunk of them just want to go home and some will say or do whatever it takes to make that happen faster. Not good when the fate of someone on trial is at stake. It should be worth their while so that you get quality jurors.

People are on trial for serious cases. The jurors can pretty much determine if an innocent person does time or if a guilty person walks.

Whole situation trash. It’s clearer with each incident, this country and its laws were never created for us. This is why us and other minorities will always get the short end of justice. :smh: You legit get more of a longer sentence for a hate crime than a cop just received from killing an unarmed man in his own house.

Judge Tammy kemp gonna hug another murderer....but I’ll wait for more information to surface to make sure it’s not fake news.

Those jurors deserve anything bad that comes to them if that clip is the logic they used for that case. They legit allowed that murderer to use both her whiteness and her badge to fend off the real sentence she was supposed to get. Them and that judge are cancerous scum.

Murder an innocent, peace loving dude and don’t prosecute to the fullest extent because he was innocent and peace loving. Makes sense. They’re going to have the same leniency and hug everyone else that goes through this.

I just watched some silly *** documentary on Netflix called Cocaine Island
some goofy farmer from Florida facilitated bringing 32 kilos of from Puerto Rico
this man got 60 DAYS! and probation

Read Joshua Brown was shot in the mouth. Anybody else think that's a coincidence? Yeah, me either.

Back
Top Bottom