Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

How long until we see someone ask to give a hug but when they get close they hit them with the 3 piece and a soda?

That seems like the play now.

Ppl really not thinking about the can of worms this case has opened up.

Ppl really not thinking about the can of worms this case has opened up.

He was allowed to just meet her in the middle of the court room and give her a hug, :lol:

I'm not saying this kid could have done it but a grown man in this situation could have just grabbed her and snapped her neck.

Sidenote: this new quote system is horrendous

its not about that but ppl like you keep making that argument when no one is arguing that.

but for the sake of arguing, because I have time today, neither will being her lap ****** and shucking and jiving on cam, in the courtroom, after that murderer got the lightest sentence on earth for a convicted murderer.

we have got to stop shucking and jiving to appease our oppressors. we have got to stop with this kumbaya **** in an attempt to make white ppl accept us and to make them comfortable with our existence.

there is nothing that we can do and DEFINITELY NOTHING THAT WE SHOULD DO to make ANYONE comfortable with our presence and our existence. when one of us does this it hurts ALL of us.
The light sentence upsets me more than the way the family chose to deal with their loss. That choice don't affect me..

The light sentence upsets me more than the way the family chose to deal with their loss. That choice don't affect me..
it does.
that light sentence is specifically because of indoctrination. we have been conditioned to do the things that we do as a race.
if we keep shuffling like good negroes then we will keep getting sonned like good negroes.

it does.
that light sentence is specifically because of indoctrination. we have been conditioned to do the things that we do as a race.
if we keep shuffling like good negroes then we will keep getting sonned like good negroes.
I don't see systemic racism as the fault of the oppressed.

I don't see systemic racism as the fault of the oppressed.
I don't either but we have a right to be upset at what we saw and a right to be vocal about why we are upset at what we saw. period.

each one teach one. one of us wakes up, that person should start talking and wake others.
no way i'm trying to keep white supremacy and indoctrination of my ppl going. if I have knowledge i'm sharing.

After hearing from members of the jury
I think the families behavior and the light sentence goes hang in hand
They are on the exact same wave as them

But me personally they would have had to feed me Whataburger everyday because I would want the max
A example need to be set for these officers that they can get that max on the decision they make just like anybody else

the tone has been set for her to easily get out after 5 years hell the family might be there

but if that’s how they feel then **** it

opening statements part 1 & 2

closing arguments part 1, 2, & 3

It took the jury 6 hours if anyone missed it.

Back
Top Bottom