Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Gotta hold our law enforcement officers to thee highest standards, which means they should get prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. They have extraordinary power and authority entrusted to protect and serve the people, not themselves. They abuse that power or are negligent in action, they deserve to be made an example of, every single time.

Hope they deep fry that scare crow crypt keeper looking *** *****. (Please pardon my ignorance)
:emoji_joy:

Decade. Man I've put up with b.s. longer than that.
The system needs CHANGE.

According to the article Joshua Brown (Botham’s neighbor) was shot and killed at an apartment complex. Hopefully there’s some clue as to why he was there to begin with or who lured

That's right off the toll road in the "gayborhood" of Dallas. Knew folks that used to stay at that complex. Very nice area.

Was randomly reading about SPM’s case, and happened to click a link of people in that same prison as him and came across this case
F19051A8-0FB3-4EE5-A6FB-B301C3C6AC91.jpeg

Basically it seems like unless they feel it’s 100% a hate crime, you can legit murder black people and still go on to eventually have a normal life. This dude got only 5 more years than Guyger

This Dallas Police trial is a str8 movie!

Now the lead witness is murdered

and all the arrows point towards this guy

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 2.05.53 AM.png

Martin Rivera
Her partner/lover

He testified in court that he deleted a text conversation the night of Jean's murder

""Rivera testified he deleted the texts between him and Guyger from the night of the shooting,
"That's not something that I would want to be reminded of," Rivera said. "And I don't keep messages saved unless it's of an importance to me.""

This isn't that hard to figure out Dallas PD!? oh yeah....

This Dallas Police trial is a str8 movie!

Now the lead witness is murdered

and all the arrows point towards this guy

Screen Shot 2019-10-06 at 2.05.53 AM.png

Martin Rivera
Her partner/lover

He testified in court that he deleted a text conversation the night of Jean's murder

""Rivera testified he deleted the texts between him and Guyger from the night of the shooting,
"That's not something that I would want to be reminded of," Rivera said. "And I don't keep messages saved unless it's of an importance to me.""

This isn't that hard to figure out Dallas PD!? oh yeah....

Been re reading the thread ....

Whelp

Race soldier straight up.

https://apnews.com/0919439d9a704b42...-who-killed-black-man-also-shot-a-man-in-2017
Dallas officer who killed black man also shot a man in 2017
The Dallas police officer who says she mistakenly went to the wrong apartment after work earlier this week and fatally shot a black man also fired her weapon and wounded a man during an on-duty confrontation in 2017, according to court documents.

Dallas police on Saturday named Amber Guyger, a four-year force veteran, as the off-duty white officer who shot and killed 26-year-old Botham Jean Thursday night.

According to police, Guyger said she returned home in uniform after her shift and entered the wrong apartment, believing it was her own. She called dispatch to report she had shot a man. Jean died later at a hospital. Few other details have been released, although police said they took a blood sample from her for testing.

Jean’s mother wondered whether race was a factor in the shooting.

“If it was a white man would it have been different? Would she have reacted differently?” Allison Jean told Dallas’ NBC affiliate, KXAS, on Friday.

An attorney for Jean’s family, Lee Merritt, said Saturday that an arrest warrant should be issued for Guyger. Dallas police initially said they would seek her arrest but then handed the case over to the Texas Rangers, who asked for more time to investigate.

An affidavit from a case a year ago shows that Guyger shot another man while on-duty in Dallas.

On May 12, 2017, police were looking for a suspect when Guyger was one of two officers called to assist another officer. Suspect Uvaldo Perez got out of a car and became combative with Guyger and another officer, according to an affidavit filed in the case against Perez. A struggle began and Guyger fired her Taser at Perez, who then wrested away her Taser. Guyger pulled out her gun and fired, wounding Perez in the abdomen.

Guyger was not charged in the 2017 shooting.
"Jean wasn’t the first person shot by Guyger. She shot another man, Uvaldo Perez, on May 12, 2017, while she was on duty.

According to an affidavit in the case filed against Perez, police were looking for a suspect when Guyger and another officer were called to assist a third. Perez got out of a car and became combative with Guyger and another officer. A struggle began and Guyger fired her Taser at Perez, who then wrested it away from her. She then drew her gun and fired, wounding Perez in the abdomen."

Sounds like she on the clean up crew

She on some tomb radier tip with this photo op.

I’m sure she trying cover her asz by skirting away from her responsibilities, so they handed it to Texas Rangers. Probably Scared of taking accountability of her police force actions.

15C9CDC0-2468-4210-B44E-F4954FF83A16.jpeg

Betr3way could learn a thing or two from real gang operatives like these.

eracism eracism The important thing is that she forgives her husband's killers, right?
The man was just killed a few days ago, we don't have any concrete details yet. Naturally she would be angry at this stage and not of sound mind. She is separated from her husband and living in France, yet she believes his murder is not a coincidence. You see, when we allow our actions to be fueled by these negative emotions we put ourselves on a path of self-destruction. Evil thoughts only lead to our own suffering.
I'm sure Brandt felt a different way on the days after his brother's murder, but time heals and the love in our hearts has a way of conquering evil in the end.

."
"Kemp's notice to show cause said the violation disrupted "the ability of the court to conduct its business in an orderly and expeditious manner" and obstructed "the administration of justice."

Kemp was visibly upset after learning her gag order had been ignored but refused to call a mistrial."

Last edited:
The man was just killed a few days ago, we don't have any concrete details yet. Naturally she would be angry at this stage and not of sound mind. She is separated from her husband and living in France, yet she believes his murder is not a coincidence. You see, when we allow our actions to be fueled by these negative emotions we put ourselves on a path of self-destruction. Evil thoughts only lead to our own suffering.
I'm sure Brandt felt a different way on the days after his brother's murder, but time heals and the love in our hearts has a way of conquering evil in the end.

I agree that forgiveness is important but now probably isn't the time for this comment. Clown bathroom status.

I agree that forgiveness is important but now probably isn't the time for this comment. Clown bathroom status.
NT Don Lemon brought it up. Out here addressing me in the middle of the night using ol' girl as a pawn to push his narrative.
**** that. Shame on HIM.

Back
Top Bottom