Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

The craziest thing too me is these are black people acting like damn clowns in front of the world. So now when your love one gets murdered by a race solider, sympathy is the move..wtf is this real?
nah, do you. if you can't find the strength to forgive (this isn't shade, just the best wording I could find for it) then don't forgive. if you feel like you need to forgive to have peace, then forgive.

when it comes to grief, live for yourself.

I heard the brother Haitian and the creole voodoo is transferred through hug.... like ppl believe this. Smh

How he didnt put a ball point pen through her jugular is beyond me.

Momma said he did that **** for himself not for me or everybody basically.

i feel like we as a people are to quick to react as if one person's action speaks for the whole. simply isn't the case. I don't subscribe to such a theory, especially in such specific situstions.

not to pull an "I'm not black, I'm oj", but we are not a monolith.

This is all bad. Not only was the sentence lighter than most of us wanted (we knew that would result in controversy) but after the actions of the brother and judge, it's ended up causing even more division in the community.

Blacks have always nhad to be like this publicly out of fear of white retaliation. In maga America, lynchings would have happened after this verdict. The family was receivingndeath threats. They have to police the black emotional response along with all other facets of black life.

Blacks have always nhad to be like this publicly out of fear of white retaliation. In maga America, lynchings would have happened after this verdict. The family was receivingndeath threats. They have to police the black emotional response along with all other facets of black life.

Man are you ******* kidding me

E4CE0850-80C1-4E6A-A546-0FE62E59A329.jpeg

How much peace with himself would he have gone for if the murderous pig wasn't a white woman but someone who looks like him? Would the judge hug with and hold a prayer if it was a black man would walked into a cops crib and executed him?

**** is nasty man, and it's tiring and it keeps on happening over and over again to the point where you get numb. And it's like they keep pushing and trying to get more blatant to see how far they can go.

We don't want special treatment man, we just want the same fair shot, the same benefit of the doubt as everyone else.

Please get informed about local politics , vote there and get others voting at the local level. Getting up once in a while for the presidential race won't cut it. It's not a magical solution but we gotta figure something out man.

The justice system makes me sick to my ******* stomach on a almost bi-monthly basis. I cant even believe this ****!

10yrs. 10 ******* years!!!! Homegirl from the report earlier in the week serving LIFE over a ******* jacket!!!!

10 to serve 5?!? This is some ********!!!

Why the **** are we consoling that *****?!? For WHAT?!? She literally said 'Im a racist' in her own text messages, with other texts to backup that as truth!!!!

i feel like we as a people are to quick to react as if one person's action speaks for the whole. simply isn't the case. I don't subscribe to such a theory, especially in such specific situstions.

not to pull an "I'm not black, I'm oj", but we are not a monolith.
No we are but this echos a theme that Im not ok with. And that theme will echo throughout the entire Land. We aint a monolith, but everyone is recieving the same message that we have for years and years, it's ok to murder a black man.

It's ok to wrong us, we will be upset at first, but we will totally forgive you. It's fine.

How much peace with himself would he have gone for if the murderous pig wasn't a white woman but someone who looks like him? Would the judge hug with and hold a prayer if it was a black man would walked into a cops crib and executed him?

**** is nasty man, and it's tiring and it keeps on happening over and over again to the point where you get numb. And it's like they keep pushing and trying to get more blatant to see how far they can go.

We don't want special treatment man, we just want the same fair shot, the same benefit of the doubt as everyone else.

Please get informed about local politics , vote there and get others voting at the local level. Getting up once in a while for the presidential race won't cut it. It's not a magical solution but we gotta figure something out man.
He wouldn't hug a brother, and the judge especially wouldn't have. Even if he was a ******* cop. He would've gotten a heavier sentence and not an ounce of the sypathy they showed her!

This **** is sickening and she deserved to rot in a cage that she could never 'mistake' as not her own!!!!

Momma said he did that **** for himself not for me or everybody basically.

That pretty much what forgiveness is. It's not even for the person you are forgiving. It's for your self, removing seed of bitterness to be at peace. Not happiness or joy but just inner peace.

That hugging **** is still cringe af to me tho. I can forgive but we can't be friends, I don't wanna touch you let alone see you. (In this particular situation, it's an eye for an eye tho) But to each their own. Everyone expresses emotion differently.

So she’s eligible for probation in 5 years? Must be nice for a murder conviction.

They weaponized jesus against Black people as soon as they came upon the shores of Africa.
Dr. King embraced jesus, died while fighting for freedom, and they weaponized him in order to control Black rage.
I had two idiots on this very site try and weaponize Malcolm X against me, suggesting that when he traveled to Mecca? That he too had a different perspective regarding white people and oppression. Malcolm NEVER once wanted white people to join the Black cause. Not once did he ever suggest that you could even trust white empathy, in the fight for Black rights in a world where white supremacy exists.

They will weaponize Black anything, simply to keep Black anger in check.

This is why they gentrify, this is why they appropriate, and this is why they need for Black people to love jesus.

They even say it here, I had nothing to do with what older white people have done.

Yes, you do. And that is because you do not fight against being white.

They weaponized jesus against Black people as soon as they came upon the shores of Africa.
Dr. King embraced jesus, died while fighting for freedom, and they weaponized him in order to control Black rage.
I had two idiots on this very site try and weaponize Malcolm X against me, suggesting that when he traveled to Mecca? That he too had a different perspective regarding white people and oppression. Malcolm NEVER once wanted white people to join the Black cause. Not once did he ever suggest that you could even trust white empathy, in the fight for Black rights in a world where white supremacy exists.

They will weaponize Black anything, simply to keep Black anger in check.

This is why they gentrify, this is why they appropriate, and this is why they need for Black people to love jesus.

They even say it here, I had nothing to do with what older white people have done.

Yes, you do. And that is because you do not fight against being white.

^ True facts.

They dont want you to know about bullwhip Jesus. Never even heard black preachers talk about that.

This the MLK they dont want you to know about, in his own words:

The “justice system” has many tiers. 1 for whites 1 for blacks and 1 for pigs. We been known this it just never fails to infuriate me when we get a reminder. I hate people who suck America’s **** like it’s the greatest **** ever. Condoning the ********. This **** is corrupt to its very core.

This is the new bar. At first it was a cop shot a black man in the back as he was running away, then it went to a cop shot a black kid because the kid had a BB gun, then a cop shot a black man sitting in his own car and being licensed to carry a handgun on himself, now it's a black man can be sitting inside his own home, eating cereal, and listening to music while getting gunned down by an off-duty cop.

This is the new bar. At first it was a cop shot a black man in the back as he was running away, then it went to a cop shot a black kid because the kid had a BB gun, then a cop shot a black man sitting in his own car and being licensed to carry a handgun on himself, now it's a black man can be sitting inside his own home, eating cereal, and listening to music while getting gunned down by an off-duty cop.

The most disheartening part of this post, is that all these events are RECENT. Like 5yrs max on the entire timeline, and I'm probably overshooting it.

Back
Top Bottom