Dallas police woman breaks into home of young man and shoots him to death Update: GUILTY of murder

Screenshot_2019-10-03-19-31-13-231_com.instagram.android.png

I've learned to wait until I hear a statement from the families of these victim's. If they accept white supremacy and systemic racism there is nothing more to talk about.

That clown just killed your brother and you passing out hugs. I'm not even sure Ados or non-ados even matters in these situations.

I've learned to wait until I hear a statement from the families of these victim's. If they accept white supremacy and systemic racism there is nothing more to talk about.

That clown just killed your brother and you passing out hugs. I'm not even sure Ados or non-ados even matters in these situations.

I mean I’ve seen people forgive in situations like this
But not so quickly
Maybe after some time
But I’m still not passing judgement on the family though
But I still agree if I get killed I don’t want my family to be friends with my murder

How forgiving are white judges that have sentenced black young man for decades over weed charges? I’m curious.....I’m sorry I know OJ is a scumbag of the highest order, but seeing *** like this makes me appreciate how his lawyer finessed the court system after he visciously murdered a white woman and man, wonder how forgiving were those families..

Either they're truly Jesus whipped or they were told to put this show on in order to calm people down since they knew she'd get a slap on the wrist.
They did mention that there were lots of death threats. Maybe, just maybe they are trying to mitigate that with these ****ish displays.

There's a big difference between us blacks in America that have been around the Christianity lie enough to see the result. Evangelism is spreading like crazy in places like the Carribean, Africa, even China. ( China could become the world's largest Christian population, weird thought. A lot of new inexperienced populations on the white Jesus side of the game. We forget they don't know Christianity like black Americans do and leads to behavior like this.

Being a Christian has more to do with status in these places.

I'll like to say it's #cancel@eracism for these words.
People can change and I hope Amber does. After all, she will be living amongst us in the future. We love a good comeback story when it's a troubled athlete or rapper, let's show the same support for this woman.
As black man and resident of Texas Amber guyger would've killed my black asz eating ice cream and say she "accidentally" stepped into my own apartment and blasted me dead to my grave. Hell no should we should shown compassion to a Racist murderer. Even if she wasn't white she is a murderer who hatered instil in her soul.

@eracism if she killed your loved one in a senseless act like she she Botham, I can't bet you my life you wouldn't have the same energy to share compassion if your were in that hot seat. So please don't tell us what we should do.

This family is still going to be hurt for their rest of their living life, you can't wipe away people's memory especially how they describe Bothim as a loving soul. People like that we need here on the walking on the earth and not people like Amber who kill anything in sight with her characteristics of being "Not racist But", but what? A Racist.

Religion is the worst thing that has ever happened to the black man/women.

Truly unbelievable, side note always lock your doors wtf was he thinking. Unless she was beating down the door, you always have to protect yourself always!

It's not a game out here. I run into a lot of professional black women that are also dullisional and think because they have some high level degree it's sweet. Meanwhile telling me how they get oppressed all day but it's supposed to be all good and smiles. Straight we are the world.

The next day and somehow I'm even more pi**ed at what took place yesterday. Brah, Botham's brother is a straight up coward c**n. Ain't no other way around this situation for me. Dude is the worst kind of black person there is. That buck dancing that took place in that court room was unforgivable. And while i'm at it F that sellout judge and F that c**n officer that straightened Amber's hair.

"She's still a human being."

Fascinating :lol:

This bailiff caressing the killer's hair is something straight out of a Jordan Peele movie.

How is this even remotely appropriate? :stoneface:

Never seen anything like it.

They need to keep religion, praying and all that OUT of the court room too. The kumbaya sh*t is not helpful.

The 10 years thing is just disgusting. Guyger was an awful, corrupt and racist cop and yet she still gets the benefit of the doubt of being a cop. Makes me sick how even corrupt cops get treated better than their victims. I feel like she gets more time if she weren't a cop. The jury fleeced us with the murder conviction with only 1p years.

The 10 years thing is just disgusting. Guyger was an awful, corrupt and racist cop and yet she still gets the benefit of the doubt of being a cop. Makes me sick how even corrupt cops get treated better than their victims. I feel like she gets more time if she weren't a cop. The jury fleeced us with the murder conviction with only 1p years.

More than just that.. she’s a blonde white woman

The damn judge is comforting a convicted murderer as if she’s somehow a victim in this

it might be peace for him to forgive her. carrying around hate is hard. the world needs more love.

I know there's so many years of pain and oppression that makes that message a non-starter for most people of color in these types situations. but you don't have to lay down at night as that man. perhaps he can't handle bring bogged down by hate. let him heal the way he needs to.

Back
Top Bottom