~~!!!Dallas Cowboys Offseason Thread Vol. Who Stays, Who Goes!!!~~

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Cut Newman Aim to get Finnegan.

If we go CB in free agency(Carr or Finnegan), where then do we go in the draft? The S out of bama?, pass rusher?, LB?

Originally Posted by thachosen123

Originally Posted by The Kid Fiasco

Cut Newman Aim to get Finnegan.

If we go CB in free agency(Carr or Finnegan), where then do we go in the draft? The S out of bama?, pass rusher?, LB?

If we do land Carr or Finn. Still Draft A DB. Thats the priority. I'll be happy with a S in the draft...

Damn this morning Lombardi reported that Carr would sign with us before the day is over, and earlier schefter said that the 9ers are now in on Carr
30t6p3b.gif

We better grab 1 of the top 2 corners in this FA class

I've read that we are in good shape to get Carr

I also heard that Robinson is visiting the Jags

Carl nicks, finnegan are gone... Its the carr show now...kyle orton and dan connor to visit valley ranch..I like if we sign connor to compete with bruce carter and to back up the backers..if he signs bye bye brook..

Can't believe jerry is gonna match a deal for laurent if a team pays him alot..my advice to laurent is you've been in the league in multiple teamsfor a few years now.dont forget who put u on...Edit: I think us lettin bennet walk isn't getting enough attention..we run two tight ends the majoritt of the time...are we trusting john phillips to replace him? I think that's a clear downgrade to a very important position

^ I agree about Bennett esp as a blocking te. Now on O he can walk lol. I hope Phillips is ready and I think he is. What do we do if we lose Robinson cause we know Austin and dez can catch the McGradys at any moment.

His blocking is elite tho..and as long as romo is throwing to witten no other tight end on our roster is gonna be apass catcher...and I honestly think we need laurent more than what we think...like u said, miles nd dez have shown us they're going to miss time...robinson stepped in seamlessly, mAde big plays, and romo was obviously comfortable throwing to him...we banked on crayton, then roy, even had hopes in ogletree...to compete in the east we need to stay deep at wr... Wish we could of tendered him like we did fiametta...I think other than a center, nd cart, laurent should be priority during free agency

^ I agree Robinson should be a priority as if for no other reason than I don't know who we have to step up if he walks. I don't like nobody on the roster to put up Robinson numbers hope I'm wrong obviously. I really wish we could get Mario but I know I'm dreaming but him and Ware would be trouble.

As far as blocking i couldn't say, but bad things happened when we passed to Bennett.
He would tip the ball to defenders or let them outjump him. I always wondered what he wasn't doing
to get the few amount of looks he did. I'm mad that we didn't trade him to Cincy when we had the chance.

I liked him, but I'm glad we lettin' him walk.                                                                                 

Brodbey pool...vickers...brandon carr...all are cowboys now... Not mad at the signings, they adress some of our biggest needs...

Fiametta, robinson are both gone...they were good to us last year...

Ogletree is following bennett and visiting nyg today...hope they get him..lol...garb..

So with safety and corner already addressed, where do we go in the draft?......trade out of the 1st maybe?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by thachosen123

So with safety and corner already addressed, where do we go in the draft?......trade out of the 1st maybe?
nerd.gif

draft another CB or a pass rushing LB

we signed a back up guard from the panthers yesterday also

Dang fiametta gone I liked what he did for us in the run game last year. I also hope we get a replacement or someone steps up as the 3rd we cause Robinson was good $$ last year.

Watch Martellus tap into  his potential and flourish with the Giants.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom