DADDYS LITTLE RICH GIRL LOSES BMW IN VANCOUVER RIOT

If that was my car 
30t6p3b.gif

I really don't understand what's the point of the title...
as though the actions of these people are excused b/c you assume that she didn't pay for the car.

as though the actions of these people are excused b/c you assume that she didn't pay for the car.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Jealousy is a NT trait.

laugh.gif
for real. thats an m5. not just a bmw that daddy buys any little girl.

laugh.gif
for real. thats an m5. not just a bmw that daddy buys any little girl.

Jealousy is a NT trait.

Im glad she fought back.

Im also glad that one kid got caught burning the cop car. I hope a lot more people get thrown in jail.

nah u not mike.

ON MY MOMMA, i would have hopped in my 5, revved the engine and ran over people.
i woulda caught so many murder1s 2s and 3s it would be the worst in world history.
matter of fact the crowd woulda had to take me out cause i woulda been nuts.
I hate random acts of violence more than anything in the world even though im a do whatever in the hell u want kind of guy.
if im not part of whatever, then leave me and my stuff alone or im going to pay you back in full.

Im glad she fought back.

Im also glad that one kid got caught burning the cop car. I hope a lot more people get thrown in jail.

nah u not mike.

ON MY MOMMA, i would have hopped in my 5, revved the engine and ran over people.
i woulda caught so many murder1s 2s and 3s it would be the worst in world history.
matter of fact the crowd woulda had to take me out cause i woulda been nuts.
I hate random acts of violence more than anything in the world even though im a do whatever in the hell u want kind of guy.
if im not part of whatever, then leave me and my stuff alone or im going to pay you back in full.

Somebody would have to die, dads car or not.
If dad was there, I wouldn't fault him if he left one of those goons on the floor for the coroner.

Back
Top Bottom