DADDYS LITTLE RICH GIRL LOSES BMW IN VANCOUVER RIOT

Shouldn't drive a Bimmer to a sporting event (especially Game 7).  J/K.

But seriously,

#1.  Pathetic on the part of these IDIOTIC "Fans"
#2.  Is anyone else not as threatened by the thought of a Canadian "mob"
#3.  How telling is it that instead of most of these people actually doing anything NOBLE and helping their fellow man/woman out, they are snapping cell phone pics.

SMH and wondering wth people are thinking these days.
30t6p3b.gif

Shouldn't drive a Bimmer to a sporting event (especially Game 7).  J/K.

But seriously,

#1.  Pathetic on the part of these IDIOTIC "Fans"
#2.  Is anyone else not as threatened by the thought of a Canadian "mob"
#3.  How telling is it that instead of most of these people actually doing anything NOBLE and helping their fellow man/woman out, they are snapping cell phone pics.

SMH and wondering wth people are thinking these days.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I asked this in the other thread but dont think it was answered, do people have a right to shoot others to defend their property? Either a mob at your business or someone going after your car? I really want to believe that I have the right to stand up to a mob with a loaded gun
dont think you can own a gun in canada...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

I asked this in the other thread but dont think it was answered, do people have a right to shoot others to defend their property? Either a mob at your business or someone going after your car? I really want to believe that I have the right to stand up to a mob with a loaded gun
dont think you can own a gun in canada...

You guys are all saying "I'm glad she fought back" because she lived to tell her story..If the video showed her hitting some dude and then his girlfriend stomping the girl into a coma, you guys would be like "Over a car? She should have just let the insurance company handle it..a car isn't worth your life
tired.gif
" Niketalk..home of the confused
laugh.gif

You guys are all saying "I'm glad she fought back" because she lived to tell her story..If the video showed her hitting some dude and then his girlfriend stomping the girl into a coma, you guys would be like "Over a car? She should have just let the insurance company handle it..a car isn't worth your life
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

tired.gif
laugh.gif

No.. You said that. its M5.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

tired.gif
laugh.gif

No.. You said that. its M5.

I wish was strapped and started bussin at those #*@%#+*%#@%%#, i wouldn't even feel bad if she took a couple of them out

I wish was strapped and started bussin at those #*@%#+*%#@%%#, i wouldn't even feel bad if she took a couple of them out

For some reason, I was expecting that the target of this thread be Asian... Anyone else expect the same? I'm Asian if it matters...

For some reason, I was expecting that the target of this thread be Asian... Anyone else expect the same? I'm Asian if it matters...

2 words-

Riot Pump

30t6p3b.gif

all those cowards in the crowd...feeling strength in numbers...you bust one in the air and they all disperse to another street to break stuff

some states have certain permits that will allow this but for the most part your not gonna get away with it...i mean you can legally own a gun but if you catch a robber in your house and shoot him as he is fleeing or whatever you will catch a murder charge in most states-

in this case without the video and stuff you might be able to argue some kind of self defense case if they were attacking you personally but you couldnt just start letting off into the crowd without catching charges and/or catching bullets from the police

2 words-

Riot Pump

30t6p3b.gif

all those cowards in the crowd...feeling strength in numbers...you bust one in the air and they all disperse to another street to break stuff

some states have certain permits that will allow this but for the most part your not gonna get away with it...i mean you can legally own a gun but if you catch a robber in your house and shoot him as he is fleeing or whatever you will catch a murder charge in most states-

in this case without the video and stuff you might be able to argue some kind of self defense case if they were attacking you personally but you couldnt just start letting off into the crowd without catching charges and/or catching bullets from the police

Back
Top Bottom