DADDYS LITTLE RICH GIRL LOSES BMW IN VANCOUVER RIOT

Somebody would have to die, dads car or not.
If dad was there, I wouldn't fault him if he left one of those goons on the floor for the coroner.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I really don't understand what's the point of the title...
as though the actions of these people are excused b/c you assume that she didn't pay for the car.

Right.

I think the sadder part of all of this is the followers that all waited for someone else to make the first strike. Like why even do this? Rioting why? Come on, grow up. It is just a game. It technically means nothing.

as though the actions of these people are excused b/c you assume that she didn't pay for the car.

Right.

I think the sadder part of all of this is the followers that all waited for someone else to make the first strike. Like why even do this? Rioting why? Come on, grow up. It is just a game. It technically means nothing.

A bunch of cowards charged up by Pack Mentality.
I'm glad that the girls fought back.

I hope that all of the people that were caught in riot pics/videos face charges.

A bunch of cowards charged up by Pack Mentality.
I'm glad that the girls fought back.

I hope that all of the people that were caught in riot pics/videos face charges.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Jealousy is a NT trait.
Sadly.

Jealousy is a NT trait.
Sadly.

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

If that was my car 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Jealousy is a NT trait.
Sadly.
Well, not just NT but I get what you're saying.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Jealousy is a NT trait.
Sadly.
Well, not just NT but I get what you're saying.

I asked this in the other thread but dont think it was answered, do people have a right to shoot others to defend their property? Either a mob at your business or someone going after your car? I really want to believe that I have the right to stand up to a mob with a loaded gun

I asked this in the other thread but dont think it was answered, do people have a right to shoot others to defend their property? Either a mob at your business or someone going after your car? I really want to believe that I have the right to stand up to a mob with a loaded gun

i'll be so pissed if anyone did that to my car.. i honestly wouldnt even want it anymore..

1 rule is to never bring your car out to events like this that have a chance of things liek this happening..

i'll be so pissed if anyone did that to my car.. i honestly wouldnt even want it anymore..

1 rule is to never bring your car out to events like this that have a chance of things liek this happening..

Back
Top Bottom