da "Sneaker bubble" apparently is bursting...

I guess 2011-2012 was the "golden age" of sneaks when galaxy foams were being traded for cars...

Hello no lol. It was terrible. I know a few FTL managers past and present who risked their own jobs to buy more than 3 pairs.

Yeah I hated those years '11-'12 and some of '10. When Jordan was using that ashy Larry suede on shoes. Those 2011 metallic Vs :sick:

Joker 3s, yikes.

I knew it was about to be a sundown on collecting when the 28s came out and they were lampooned, but yet........they sold out

Yeah I hated those years '11-'12 and some of '10. When Jordan was using that ashy Larry suede on shoes. Those 2011 metallic Vs :sick:

The hypebeasts that caused that craze have already moved on to something else..............selling out Nintendo consoles at retail only to flip them for $500 on eBay :smh:

Literally terrible, EVERYTHING was selling out. Once the Joker 3s sold out, I knew copping kicks would never be the same :smh:
Going back to the old days now :nthat:
the 09 space jams is what changed the game. before that i was copping everything i wanted with ease.

Back
Top Bottom