da "Sneaker bubble" apparently is bursting...

TV commercials have always been more effective for Jordan and Nike than any other sporting good/wear/brand etc company. They surprise you with how effective they are, and at least for those who I grew up with that were into basketball, it would usually be completely normal to actually talk about these ads with friends in the days after they aired.

Is that the same effect happening today for those growing up? A lot of great athletes, also maybe it's just me but I never see any Steph Curry/UA commercials.

If you're going to make a brand around him - for a price we still don't know that he earns off of it - you have to expose him more through television, overly simple advice. It's not an antiquated medium for this type of athlete-shoe partnership.

Under Armour actually used to have some cool football commercials. That's when I began to pay attention to them.

They've lacked that with basketball and their marquee athlete.

I bought mine a couple months ago just to piss my wife off. They're comfortable as ****. Will order the all black soon.

IMG_1377.JPG

Did u get the jeans the same day?

I still havent bit the bullet every time i go to buy a pair they want full price for them things, at the least like 55. I dont have an outlet here so its not an option. I only have macys jcpenney and shoe carnival

Only market i see under armour perform in is performance apparel. They took the scene by storm in the early 00s, they may have been around prior before but i didnt hear much til late middle school/high school

Monarchs are the ultimate hype shoe.

Really? I don't know anyone that has a pair. Usually see people 50+ in them. I paid $33 for mine and my wife's reaction when she seen me in them was worth the $33. Then they turned out to be comfortable and I was good money.

Am I missing something.. Why are we worried about cats flipping kicks for retail or lower? When the Bred's just dropped I seen them on stock x and the Bay for lower than retail and I'm happy bout that.. I guess 2011-2012 was the "golden age" of sneaks when galaxy foams were being traded for cars...

Back
Top Bottom