Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still don't get da kanye stan phenomenon...he came out in 2005 in da teeth of da dipset/G-unit era & jeezy was coming into his own.

nobody else's fans are as annoying as Kanye stans..
That time was a huge shift In the rap game. Very blk/white. Emo rap sprung after that

Last edited:
Everyone at that show should get a full refund. Kanye can rant as much as he wants after his show but starting the show late and then walking off stage after a few songs is just unacceptable. And some of his stans will defend this kind of buffoonery too 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Ye needs to get some mental help. 

Last edited:
Everyone at that show should get a full refund. Kanye can rant as much as he wants after his show but starting the show late and then walking off stage after a few songs is just unacceptable. And some of his stans will defend this kind of buffoonery too :smh: :lol:
Ye needs to get some mental help. 

something is very wrong with dude. he is the most pretentious dude in the game for a while and its not even close. dude is the male version of Azealia banks, cornball brother, coming out of nowhere caping for trump and catching serious feels cuz jay don't mess with him. lol what did he expect? that was apparent when he wifed kim. kim ain't wife material, she's a business move that also has the benefit of getting a few pumps in.

and he wonders why blue not allowed over their house LOL

people keep saying he became this way when his mother died....i wonder if that is true. its a shame. dude can make some good music. but i can't respect this man, he is too full of himself and it is tough to watch.

.....matter of fact, i wonder if kanye is still depressed. why else would he act this way? and make clothes that post apocolyptic? i say he's still depressed.

:lol:
Does Kanye have representation?? Like an Agent or Manager?? While he can have an entourage and many leeches or whatever, there's gotta be someone telling this guy not to do this kind of stuff, and stay in his lane. Even though I despise the Kardashian family, they do maintain the reason why they are well known and own it in a very calculating way. How is it they are doing it better than a person who at one point had talent in an actual field?? I'm really baffled at this.

I actually had a chance to purchase tix to the san jose show and, never regretted not going, it's been time to move on from this guy MBDTF is proof of that. Maybe I'll check a joint album or produced by album out, but his solo ventures been trash

:lol: I can't even defend my favorite artist in the world. It's one thing to rant for 17 minutes but it's another to rant, and end the show early. You can't just end the show and walk out because you feel like it. The venue should sue him. That's crap, man!

I do enjoy Kanye's rants, though. They are :smokin

:lol: snoop

but wait a second...he just called out drake more or less. aren't they working on a joint album or did i miss something? :nerd:

The question is, do you believe the Beyonce ultimatum over the award?

I do, for the simple fact that, in the same night, Beyonce had that really long performance. Yet it was Rihanna's night for the vanguard.

When all those other vanguards were given out, I don't recall another person taking over the stage for that long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom