Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't blame Kim for this.

Ye was shaky from the start.

Fame ain't for some people.

His fans talk as if he's some entitled genius then turn their backs on him one he starts acting like a entitled genius.

Yall built Wayne and now yall have built Ye..... deal with it.

I do enjoy public melt downs so I'm all for it.

Nothing this dude says or does surprises me anymore but :x & :smh: at him ending the show after 3 ******* songs. Thats inexcusable

Was gon go to the Dec 16th show but not anymore after that seeing that

Last edited:
i still don't get da kanye stan phenomenon...he came out in 2005 in da teeth of da dipset/G-unit era & jeezy was coming into his own.

nobody else's fans are as annoying as Kanye stans..

At this point you really have to place some blame on Kim. If your wife isn't uplifting you and can't stop you from careening, what the **** is her purpose? Give a damn about who she is or what she did, be a wife.

Kanye got NO ONE in his circle to keep it 100 with him. Whether that's his wife, friends, employees, etc. It's weird how a lot of us from the outside looking in have seen this dude unravel right before our eyes over the years. His cult, I mean, "fans," brush off what they interpret as "eccentricism" as his "genius." Nah, bro...sorry. Nothing genius about who he's become. Maybe to his legion of fans that hang on to his every word, but he just ain't right. Almost toxic. Been a crazy past couple of months for him...fake robbery, Trump, and now last night in Sacramento. I just feel bad for those grown folks who actually look up to this man. He needs help.

If he just came out and said he's on drugs people would just brush his meltdowns off

But the way it looks now is as if it's just his 'stream of consciousness' that people don't understand

i still don't get da kanye stan phenomenon...he came out in 2005 in da teeth of da dipset/G-unit era & jeezy was coming into his own.

nobody else's fans are as annoying as Kanye stans..

I'm not even trying to talk **** or hate on Kanye fans but look at what you said. Look at th rappers during that era. Look at the people who defend this dude, they may have been fans of Dipset etc etc, but now they had a hero to look up too.

I'm not saying all Kanye fans are suckas, but man alot of them ain't built for real ****. Square dudes had a square to look up too.

I'm not even trying to talk **** or hate on Kanye fans but look at what you said. Look at th rappers during that era. Look at the people who defend this dude, they may have been fans of Dipset etc etc, but now they had a hero to look up too.

I'm not saying all Kanye fans are suckas, but man alot of them ain't built for real ****. Square dudes had a square to look up too.

Just look at how hurt this dude is, he showed up in all his Kanye west gear ready to have a good time.

Last edited:

Just look at how hurt this dude is, he showed up in all his Kanye west gear ready to have a good time.

More offended at his shirt than i am of him dropping the N word...I'm just glad he survived that knife fight.

Last edited:
:rofl:

What y'all cousin smashing, tumbled weed rolling in the wind watching dudes got popping over there? Sacramento Kings games? Let me know, im curious.

My dude is NOT having LA slander today. :lol:

:lol:

Son was just too extra with that unnecessary nonsense, And to top it off I loved the way he excluded his little bubble off of it as if Northern California isn't still California to the rest of the world.

P.S. Hope everything is good with you Broc

:lol:

Son was just too extra with that unnecessary nonsense, And to top it off I loved the way he excluded his little bubble off of it as if Northern California isn't still California to the rest of the world.

P.S. Hope everything is good with you Broc

I'm surviving man. A little hurt, but life goes on. Thanks my man. Contemplating a get over her smash, but my mind is kinda ****** up. Not tryna go to some chick's house looking pitiful.

Last edited:
Dude been talking out of his *** with rants for a while, and people call him a "genius" yada yada yada. Now he mentions trump and everybody says he's lost it :lol:

Why is he dressed like Neo when he's outside the matrix?

A grown man crying over Kanye like that? :lol: :smh:

Has he not seen Kanye's bs over the past few years? Dude needs to take a lonnnnng look in the mirror. He's playing himself in at least three categories. (Fat Neo)

Last edited:
Having second thoughts about seeing him tonight in LA. LA is a very anti-trump crowd too.

As far as his rants, it's nothing new. He did it in 2013 but he played full shows. Now he just rants and ends the show early. IDGAF about his politcal views. I just want to hear some music.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom