Originally Posted by durty pancakes

That abomination isn't worth your time 
sick.gif
reener wrote:
sick.gif

Hol' up...

Why are ya'll OD'ing though? 
laugh.gif

Nah OP I feel you. I'm impatient with certain girls as well, especially ones you just tryin' to get the () and keep it moving. The worst is when they are on some forbidden fruit type stuff, and they aren't nothing better than some 5's and 6's. There are occasions like a few have said, where they might be willing to give it up, but you get too aggressive or frustrated with 'em that you end up shooting yourself in the damn foot. You gotta entertain them to a certain level and go from there. Use your discretion. If things are heading in the right direction, continue on. If not? Do exactly what you did. 
All about living and learning. 

Nah OP I feel you. I'm impatient with certain girls as well, especially ones you just tryin' to get the () and keep it moving. The worst is when they are on some forbidden fruit type stuff, and they aren't nothing better than some 5's and 6's. There are occasions like a few have said, where they might be willing to give it up, but you get too aggressive or frustrated with 'em that you end up shooting yourself in the damn foot. You gotta entertain them to a certain level and go from there. Use your discretion. If things are heading in the right direction, continue on. If not? Do exactly what you did. 
All about living and learning. 

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

Me: Oh damn thought you was gonna come thru so we can get freaky.. 
pimp.gif

I crossed my fingers after I send that text, then she just goes off on me saying dont I dare disrespect her and cussing left and right lmao..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at you even thinking that was going to work

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

Me: Oh damn thought you was gonna come thru so we can get freaky.. 
pimp.gif

I crossed my fingers after I send that text, then she just goes off on me saying dont I dare disrespect her and cussing left and right lmao..
roll.gif
laugh.gif
at you even thinking that was going to work

U did the right thing op..any chick that u wanna just smash and not get to kno u should feel free to say anything to em because it shouldn't matter whether or not they stick around..

U did the right thing op..any chick that u wanna just smash and not get to kno u should feel free to say anything to em because it shouldn't matter whether or not they stick around..

5least you ain't take the simp route...

Court her, buy her stuff, listen to her nonsense, and let her stunt...

Only to never get the drawls at the end cuz she just dangles it in your face like a carrot on a plunger stuck to a bunnys head on a treadmill...

You did good bruh... if she was thorough, she would run them games for attention...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

5least you ain't take the simp route...

Court her, buy her stuff, listen to her nonsense, and let her stunt...

Only to never get the drawls at the end cuz she just dangles it in your face like a carrot on a plunger stuck to a bunnys head on a treadmill...

You did good bruh... if she was thorough, she would run them games for attention...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom