Cutting the crap with females...

I know I jumped to soon, but come on the chick is boring as hell!!! I couldnt keep acting like I was interested in anything besides banging it out..
I don't even see this as an L, its a win for me one less waste of time!

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

I know I jumped to soon, but come on the chick is boring as hell!!! I couldnt keep acting like I was interested in anything besides banging it out..

It took me a lil while but i had to come to grips with the fact that I'm wasting my own time talking to women that don't appeal to me just for the sake of potentially getting some. U took the win, but it's a life lesson too. Plus she's missing out on whoever is really interested in her and you are missing out on hooking up with someone you really like. Gotta retire from the dating game and just do you fam.

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

It took me a lil while but i had to come to grips with the fact that I'm wasting my own time talking to women that don't appeal to me just for the sake of potentially getting some. U took the win, but it's a life lesson too. Plus she's missing out on whoever is really interested in her and you are missing out on hooking up with someone you really like. Gotta retire from the dating game and just do you fam.

I have cut the crap with so many broads and failed it ain't funny, lol, but I also scored as much or even more
But if your gonna go for the kill, do it in person, I have lost out on some of the baddest broads by blantantly saying I
Want to cutt now and that's it. Hey I'm a impatient guy, but on the majority I just tame on a cheap date, show her a good time and afterwards I'm smashing on a 85% success rate.

I mainly jump the gun and not give a crap is because I have a girlfriend. I would hate to see myself on th maury show taking a lie detector test.

I have cut the crap with so many broads and failed it ain't funny, lol, but I also scored as much or even more
But if your gonna go for the kill, do it in person, I have lost out on some of the baddest broads by blantantly saying I
Want to cutt now and that's it. Hey I'm a impatient guy, but on the majority I just tame on a cheap date, show her a good time and afterwards I'm smashing on a 85% success rate.

I mainly jump the gun and not give a crap is because I have a girlfriend. I would hate to see myself on th maury show taking a lie detector test.

You sure she wasn't busy taping a new Kings of Comedy special?

Spoiler [+]
gardentool.jpg
cedric-the-entertainer1.jpg

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Im in the same boat as you man, I got a girl and two on call boxes. 
I would have went for the kill on our first time hanging out but it was so boring that I had nothing to work with. Nothing was clicking at all..

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Im in the same boat as you man, I got a girl and two on call boxes. 
I would have went for the kill on our first time hanging out but it was so boring that I had nothing to work with. Nothing was clicking at all..

You sure she wasn't busy taping a new Kings of Comedy special?

Spoiler [+]
gardentool.jpg
cedric-the-entertainer1.jpg

eh. might as well try it and not waste your time beating around the bush with it. she probably was gonna make you work for it any way

eh. might as well try it and not waste your time beating around the bush with it. she probably was gonna make you work for it any way

Back
Top Bottom