Cutting the crap with females...

All you had to do was ask her to come through and offer liq and/or smoke. That let's her know how you wanna get down without calling her a mutt.

Some of these JO's are sensitive about their JO status, gotta let them know that you want them in your prescence without making them feel like the town floozy.

Oh well, she might have acted funny anyway, and she's mediocre at best. No big deal, but now you know what to do next time.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Some of these JO's are sensitive about their JO status

laugh.gif
  Hell yea.

Originally Posted by Slim

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05
don't even sweat it, b.. you did the right thing. girls of this standard are meant to be spoken to in the most direct/crass manner possible. who cares about their feelings?
This. I'd only play the vague/giveheranexcusetocomethrough game if she'd actually said something when she called.

am i the only one that thinks op can still smash?

Nah I think so. She knows what it is now if she hits him again. Cheek clapping
pimp.gif

don't even sweat it, b.. you did the right thing. girls of this standard are meant to be spoken to in the most direct/crass manner possible. who cares about their feelings?
This. I'd only play the vague/giveheranexcusetocomethrough game if she'd actually said something when she called.

Nah I think so. She knows what it is now if she hits him again. Cheek clapping
pimp.gif

All you had to do was ask her to come through and offer liq and/or smoke. That let's her know how you wanna get down without calling her a mutt.

Some of these JO's are sensitive about their JO status, gotta let them know that you want them in your prescence without making them feel like the town floozy.

Oh well, she might have acted funny anyway, and she's mediocre at best. No big deal, but now you know what to do next time.
Good post 
pimp.gif

Good post 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I was thinking I hit her up in a week, and take a 2nd shot on some, "My bad I didn't want to offend you.. wanna come thru and just watch a movie, chill a bit...
devil.gif
devil.gif
"
The i'll violate that word to the based god

lilb-violate-dance-o.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

I was thinking I hit her up in a week, and take a 2nd shot on some, "My bad I didn't want to offend you.. wanna come thru and just watch a movie, chill a bit...
devil.gif
devil.gif
"
The i'll violate that word to the based god

lilb-violate-dance-o.gif

I had to 
laugh.gif
.OP I understand u was very impatient but choose your words wisely especially via text.If u was in person u would of had a better chance of getting away with it, Cause u could of played it off.On another note if she hit u back up u know what it is .

I had to 
laugh.gif
.OP I understand u was very impatient but choose your words wisely especially via text.If u was in person u would of had a better chance of getting away with it, Cause u could of played it off.On another note if she hit u back up u know what it is .

Usually what I do in these situations is tell them to call me when they stop being "busy"...also the reason why I give my number to girls instead of taking theirs. I aint got time for the jibbi jabba I'm a busy man.

Usually what I do in these situations is tell them to call me when they stop being "busy"...also the reason why I give my number to girls instead of taking theirs. I aint got time for the jibbi jabba I'm a busy man.

Funny thing is, I met this girl through another girl I was spitting game to but she is "married".Then this chick saw me on FB from her page and added me so I figured she was already sold on accepting the D since she was showing me interest. This is not a chick I was pursuing, I just saw it as an opportunity and I figured i'd give it a shot

Funny thing is, I met this girl through another girl I was spitting game to but she is "married".Then this chick saw me on FB from her page and added me so I figured she was already sold on accepting the D since she was showing me interest. This is not a chick I was pursuing, I just saw it as an opportunity and I figured i'd give it a shot

In the future be a little more discreet about it (tell her to come through & offer liq like North Dade said), but your timing was ok. Chicks know if they're going to let you smash or not within first few mins of her meeting you, so you just saved yaself a lot of time.

In the future be a little more discreet about it (tell her to come through & offer liq like North Dade said), but your timing was ok. Chicks know if they're going to let you smash or not within first few mins of her meeting you, so you just saved yaself a lot of time.

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yo, to ya'll saying that he played his cards wrong by the words he used, how would you have tackled this situation?

Enlighten me, I've never in my life approached women like this cus I'm too lazy, but I'm starting to step out da box and I'd like to cut the crap out and get in those jeans ma. How do you do that?
i'd like to know this too

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

yo, to ya'll saying that he played his cards wrong by the words he used, how would you have tackled this situation?

Enlighten me, I've never in my life approached women like this cus I'm too lazy, but I'm starting to step out da box and I'd like to cut the crap out and get in those jeans ma. How do you do that?
i'd like to know this too

Back
Top Bottom