Cutting the crap with females...

I crossed my fingers after I sent that text

roll.gif
i dont know why. that text was def a shot in the dark

yo, to ya'll saying that he played his cards wrong by the words he used, how would you have tackled this situation?

Enlighten me, I've never in my life approached women like this cus I'm too lazy, but I'm starting to step out da box and I'd like to cut the crap out and get in those jeans ma. How do you do that?

yo, to ya'll saying that he played his cards wrong by the words he used, how would you have tackled this situation?

Enlighten me, I've never in my life approached women like this cus I'm too lazy, but I'm starting to step out da box and I'd like to cut the crap out and get in those jeans ma. How do you do that?

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

How dare I forget this is NT forgive me.
gardentool.jpg
don't even sweat it, b.. you did the right thing. girls of this standard are meant to be spoken to in the most direct/crass manner possible. who cares about their feelings?

Originally Posted by Dipsetallday05

How dare I forget this is NT forgive me.
gardentool.jpg
don't even sweat it, b.. you did the right thing. girls of this standard are meant to be spoken to in the most direct/crass manner possible. who cares about their feelings?

You played it right but came off too aggressive. Move on and forget the fact that she wasted your time.

You played it right but came off too aggressive. Move on and forget the fact that she wasted your time.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

eh. might as well try it and not waste your time beating around the bush with it. she probably was gonna make you work for it any way

Very true. I wish I would do this more often. 90% of the time, you've won or lost before you even start. The rest is just time wasted trying to figure out whether you won or lost.

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

eh. might as well try it and not waste your time beating around the bush with it. she probably was gonna make you work for it any way

Very true. I wish I would do this more often. 90% of the time, you've won or lost before you even start. The rest is just time wasted trying to figure out whether you won or lost.

Originally Posted by Wr

in most of these girl problem threads like these the problem ain't the girl. It's the choice of words. Ya'll act like a chic must let you smash because you giving her conversation. Not even conversation but txt msgs. This cell phone generation got the game all wrong.

Originally Posted by Wr

in most of these girl problem threads like these the problem ain't the girl. It's the choice of words. Ya'll act like a chic must let you smash because you giving her conversation. Not even conversation but txt msgs. This cell phone generation got the game all wrong.

All you had to do was ask her to come through and offer liq and/or smoke. That let's her know how you wanna get down without calling her a mutt.

Some of these JO's are sensitive about their JO status, gotta let them know that you want them in your prescence without making them feel like the town floozy.

Oh well, she might have acted funny anyway, and she's mediocre at best. No big deal, but now you know what to do next time.

Back
Top Bottom