Creatine Monohydrate

You can lose water weight in a couple of hours if you wanted to. Not sure if serious.
Never said I couldnt; I said I didnt.  But what I also said was that simply putting Creatine in my system added ten pounds to my frame. Everyones composition is different, but the OP is asking for opinions, so I gave him one and an actual experience.

Yea if you haven't "worked off" that water weight since last summer I'm sorry to tell you that wasn't water weight lol

screen-shot-2014-06-06-at-2-06-37-pm.png

What do I gotta do/eat for a body like that?
Does that kid even lift. He doesn't look fit. His tats and that filter make him look shiny. He looks disgusting with all those meaningless tats. They don't even flow right

Does that kid even lift. He doesn't look fit. His tats and that filter make him look shiny. He looks disgusting with all those meaningless tats. They don't even flow right

He doesn't look fit? Somebody is mad and jealous

the people that think not taking protein or creatine means being natural are hilarious

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 

short·cut
ˈSHôrtˌkət/
noun
noun: short cut; plural noun: short cuts; noun: shortcut; plural noun: shortcuts; noun: short-cut; plural noun: short-cuts

a shorter alternative route.
an accelerated way of doing or achieving something.
"the promise of a shortcut to optimum health and fitness is a tantalizing one"

Is this not the reason this thread was started?

What kind of short cut would creatine give you?

Creatine is in beef..

Ive noticed nothing while on or off creatine honestly. I just take it for the hell of it because im used to doing it everyday. Ive gone months without it and noticed nothing lost weight or appearance wise.

Awared.

Nice copypasta though.

Mirin how you get repped but when I post a copypasta all these lames attack me. Doesn't help they stalk my posts and get their panties in a bunch when they see me. Don't worry, won't name these herbs but I'm looking right at you marc antony, dh1water, bastercomho

:smile:

:pimp:

Im in nursing and gained 30+lbs just by taking multi-vitamins and eating tuna in a can w/crackers.. I was gaining weight so fast i bought a tread mill.. Pre nursing school 132 nursing school 169-172lbs.. I tried creatine monohydrate and the results would be gone.. Got tored of spending $20 every so often.. Im at my ideal weight and ive been toning up my mid section by walking atleast 1 mile a day or running one mile a day..

Im in nursing and gained 30+lbs just by taking multi-vitamins and eating tuna in a can w/crackers.. I was gaining weight so fast i bought a tread mill.. Pre nursing school 132 nursing school 169-172lbs.. I tried creatine monohydrate and the results would be gone.. Got tored of spending $20 every so often.. Im at my ideal weight and ive been toning up my mid section by walking atleast 1 mile a day or running one mile a day..

You're a male nurse?
Registered Nurse?

Is your last name focker? Hahah. Funny movie. Nursing school ain't no joke man. Long school hours then off to clinical rotations for 8 hours.

How long have you been doing this, do you run on the treadmill(if so, at what pace) or outside? And how do you view your results thus far?

I start my workout by running a mile @ an 8min pace, but ive only been doing it for about two weeks

Iol. No im not focker lol, RN. And Ive been doing this for 2months, i dont have a strict schedule because i work sun-thurs 11p-7a then school 9a-2p soo i get on the tread mill when i can.. But tuna has a deal of protein and the crackers make you drink fluid so it balances out.. I just run 1 mile a day or walk on the tread mill atleast once daily.. Its a cheapo treadmill but its helping with my abs/core

Back
Top Bottom