CP3 trying to follow Lebron's lead.

cp3 to the lakers.
pimp.gif

do it big.

I have a feeling Chris wants to win this as the leader of his team. He ain't leaving New Orleans. Esspecially after the disaster in 2005.

I have a feeling Chris wants to win this as the leader of his team. He ain't leaving New Orleans. Esspecially after the disaster in 2005.

Orlando has the assets to make a trade happen
Where at?
They could trade Miller and Pryzbilla who both have expiring contractsand include Rudy Fernandez, which is alot more than what other teamsare going to be able to offer.
LOL.

And stop typing the name, "Luke Walton."

Where at?
They could trade Miller and Pryzbilla who both have expiring contractsand include Rudy Fernandez, which is alot more than what other teamsare going to be able to offer.
LOL.

How wouldnt Orlando have the assets...?

They have a expiring in VC, Bass, and quite a few other pieces. However, they're not exactly the players you'd want to rebuld around.

How wouldnt Orlando have the assets...?

They have a expiring in VC, Bass, and quite a few other pieces. However, they're not exactly the players you'd want to rebuld around.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

New Orleans is the Saints town dude. Ain't nobody out there thinkin about the Hornets

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Where at?
LOL.

Knicks have the best assets imo and cap room to bring on Okafor also.

A package of Randolph, Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, Turiaf, and Curry for CP3 and Okafor would be ideal fo NO especially since these guys are all cheap and also have 1 more year left on their contracts.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

New Orleans is the Saints town dude. Ain't nobody out there thinkin about the Hornets

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Where at?
LOL.

Knicks have the best assets imo and cap room to bring on Okafor also.

A package of Randolph, Gallinari, Chandler, Douglas, Turiaf, and Curry for CP3 and Okafor would be ideal fo NO especially since these guys are all cheap and also have 1 more year left on their contracts.

Wow... lebron gets hated for leaving a city while being a free agent.... while cp3 is demanding a trade to go play for a contender, and everyone on NT is trying to come up with trade options?.

Wow... lebron gets hated for leaving a city while being a free agent.... while cp3 is demanding a trade to go play for a contender, and everyone on NT is trying to come up with trade options?.

I see the Laker fans saying send him here, but would he be a good fit?...the triangle is more about movement and
and being at certain spots on the floor, Paul's game is having the ball in his hands and making plays for others...
New York is probably a more suited offense for his talents.

I see the Laker fans saying send him here, but would he be a good fit?...the triangle is more about movement and
and being at certain spots on the floor, Paul's game is having the ball in his hands and making plays for others...
New York is probably a more suited offense for his talents.

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

The triangle is done for after this season probably

yup, this will most likely be the last year of the triangle being the main offense for the Lakers.  Even if Shaw took over after next season, it still wouldn't be used exclusively

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

The triangle is done for after this season probably

yup, this will most likely be the last year of the triangle being the main offense for the Lakers.  Even if Shaw took over after next season, it still wouldn't be used exclusively

Back
Top Bottom