CP3 trying to follow Lebron's lead.

Originally Posted by DubA169

these are the consequences of lebron's decision

now we will have dudes planning years in advance to join up or just flat out quit and demand trades

thanks for attempting to ruin the NBA lebron. i really appreciate you screwing up my favorite sport. maybe some of you calling everyone a "hater" can now understand why there are people who are still pissed and talking at his decision weeks later. it has long term consequences for the entire league. punk
Where is the freaking off switch on you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

now we will have dudes planning years in advance to join up or just flat out quit and demand trades

thanks for attempting to ruin the NBA lebron. i really appreciate you screwing up my favorite sport. maybe some of you calling everyone a "hater" can now understand why there are people who are still pissed and talking at his decision weeks later. it has long term consequences for the entire league. punk
laugh.gif
smh.gif

CP3 + D-12 = Titles in O-town. Orlando has the assets to make a trade happened, problem is that GM otis does not want to break up the nucleus of the team.  He has stated that he will do whats best for the team to remain in contention but has also stated that he does not want to take a step back talent wise ( not that paul is anything less but exceptional)

CP3 + D-12 = Titles in O-town. Orlando has the assets to make a trade happened, problem is that GM otis does not want to break up the nucleus of the team.  He has stated that he will do whats best for the team to remain in contention but has also stated that he does not want to take a step back talent wise ( not that paul is anything less but exceptional)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . blah

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I don't see how the Hornets can hold onto him through this season or more... They've got to look at what just happened to Cleveland and Toronto and realize they're next in line if they don't get out ahead of it.
And what incentive do the Hornets have to trade him when they can still keep him on the team for two more years? He's not only their best player, he's their biggest financial draw.

If they decide to trade Paul you gotta think Emeka or Posey are going to have to be included, could Orlando afford that or would they have to strip their roster to make the money work? Serious question.

laugh.gif
Dre

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I don't see how the Hornets can hold onto him through this season or more... They've got to look at what just happened to Cleveland and Toronto and realize they're next in line if they don't get out ahead of it.
And what incentive do the Hornets have to trade him when they can still keep him on the team for two more years? He's not only their best player, he's their biggest financial draw.

If they decide to trade Paul you gotta think Emeka or Posey are going to have to be included, could Orlando afford that or would they have to strip their roster to make the money work? Serious question.

laugh.gif
Dre

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom