CP3 trying to follow Lebron's lead.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Wow... lebron gets hated for leaving a city while being a free agent.... while cp3 is demanding a trade to go play for a contender, and everyone on NT is trying to come up with trade options?.

Is CP3's 1 hour special announcing his trade demand coming on tonight or tomorrow night?

Here we go...an offer the Hornets CAN NOT refuse...

Jarrett Jack, Marcus Banks (expiring), Reggie Evans (expiring), two 1st round picks for Chris Paul.

The only reason I dont see this deal getting done is because we dont have any Krispy Kremes in Toronto.

But seriously, I dont think the Hornets are gonna trade Paul this summer.

Here we go...an offer the Hornets CAN NOT refuse...

Jarrett Jack, Marcus Banks (expiring), Reggie Evans (expiring), two 1st round picks for Chris Paul.

The only reason I dont see this deal getting done is because we dont have any Krispy Kremes in Toronto.

But seriously, I dont think the Hornets are gonna trade Paul this summer.

you can count the Lakers out cause well whenever you hear a us in some type of rumor or some player wanting to play for us...it never happens
laugh.gif
frown.gif

plus there is NO WAY we have enough money for cp3

you can count the Lakers out cause well whenever you hear a us in some type of rumor or some player wanting to play for us...it never happens
laugh.gif
frown.gif

plus there is NO WAY we have enough money for cp3

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by Im Not You

This is so lame.
It really is. This whining and complaining about being on a good team is so dumb, don't sign the long contract if you aren't prepared to stick it out 

i agree with this, but at the same time, i didn't think CP3 at the time would have thought the Hornets would have made so many bad moves..

They were one game away from the western conf finals in 2008.. Lakers V Hornets in 2008. would have loved to seen that match up

1) firing Byron Scott 
smh.gif

2) they didn't resign bonzi wells
smh.gif

3) traded Chandler
smh.gif

4) didn't resign pargo
smh.gif

5) change there uniform colorway 

I like this colorway

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
chris%20paul.jpg
After they fired Scott I think that pissed him off the most.

To me CP3 can shut up, now this can start off a series of guys crying about there team. You don't hear D-Will complaining and all his guys took a plane to Chicago
laugh.gif
. I'd rather see a one/two man team compare to 3 guys all playing on one team. Cp3 to Orlando is my opinion where he could end up.

This is so lame.
It really is. This whining and complaining about being on a good team is so dumb, don't sign the long contract if you aren't prepared to stick it out 

i agree with this, but at the same time, i didn't think CP3 at the time would have thought the Hornets would have made so many bad moves..

They were one game away from the western conf finals in 2008.. Lakers V Hornets in 2008. would have loved to seen that match up

1) firing Byron Scott 
smh.gif

smh.gif

3) traded Chandler
smh.gif

4) didn't resign pargo
smh.gif

I like this colorway

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
chris%20paul.jpg

To me CP3 can shut up, now this can start off a series of guys crying about there team. You don't hear D-Will complaining and all his guys took a plane to Chicago
laugh.gif
. I'd rather see a one/two man team compare to 3 guys all playing on one team. Cp3 to Orlando is my opinion where he could end up.

If Paul gets traded, consider that the first step towards Seattle getting it's Sonics back. Actually, the first step was the Saints winning the Super Bowl turning the Hornets and Paul in to the forgotten.

If Paul gets traded, consider that the first step towards Seattle getting it's Sonics back. Actually, the first step was the Saints winning the Super Bowl turning the Hornets and Paul in to the forgotten.

Originally Posted by HOOD17

This is so lame.

1) firing Byron Scott 
smh.gif

smh.gif

3) traded Chandler
smh.gif

4) didn't resign pargo
smh.gif

I like this colorway

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
chris%20paul.jpg

laugh.gif

07:50 AM ET 02.20 | After the Utah Jazz traded his good friendRonnie BrewerDeron Williams seemed to hint that his exit from the franchise could be sooner rather than later. Speaking with reporters the day after the Jazz sent Brewer to Memphis for a protected first-round draft pick, Williams expressed frustration with the trade and hinted that he was ready to leave as well: "That's why I signed a three-year deal."

The Salt Lake Tribune

Originally Posted by HOOD17

This is so lame.

1) firing Byron Scott 
smh.gif

smh.gif

3) traded Chandler
smh.gif

4) didn't resign pargo
smh.gif

I like this colorway

moz-screenshot-2.png
moz-screenshot-3.png
moz-screenshot-4.png
chris%20paul.jpg

laugh.gif

07:50 AM ET 02.20 | After the Utah Jazz traded his good friendRonnie BrewerDeron Williams seemed to hint that his exit from the franchise could be sooner rather than later. Speaking with reporters the day after the Jazz sent Brewer to Memphis for a protected first-round draft pick, Williams expressed frustration with the trade and hinted that he was ready to leave as well: "That's why I signed a three-year deal."

The Salt Lake Tribune

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Bill Simmons' idea....trade didn't work in the machine, but BS also said to throw in a 2011 1st round pick +3mil

5zi23p.png

NO would be insane not to do this....

I would think NO would trade Paul + Okafor/Posey in order to shed salary.  Rondo makes too much on a long term deal.  They would probably be looking for young, cheap talent.
That's actually a decent trade

Originally Posted by BangDak

Dwill has actually complained before, if im not mistaken.

i don't him and Paul on their respective teams in the near future. Hornets ain't getting better in the future. He will bounce

Originally Posted by BangDak

Dwill has actually complained before, if im not mistaken.

i don't him and Paul on their respective teams in the near future. Hornets ain't getting better in the future. He will bounce

Originally Posted by PapaPrem

Bill Simmons' idea....trade didn't work in the machine, but BS also said to throw in a 2011 1st round pick +3mil

5zi23p.png

I would think NO would trade Paul + Okafor/Posey in order to shed salary.  Rondo makes too much on a long term deal.  They would probably be looking for young, cheap talent.
That's actually a decent trade

5zi23p.png

That's a garbage return for New Orleans.
laugh.gif

5zi23p.png

That's a garbage return for New Orleans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DubA169

these are the consequences of lebron's decision

now we will have dudes planning years in advance to join up or just flat out quit and demand trades

thanks for attempting to ruin the NBA lebron. i really appreciate you screwing up my favorite sport. maybe some of you calling everyone a "hater" can now understand why there are people who are still pissed and talking at his decision weeks later. it has long term consequences for the entire league. punk
Where is the freaking off switch on you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Where ever it is, it's 5,800 + post late
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Originally Posted by DubA169

these are the consequences of lebron's decision

now we will have dudes planning years in advance to join up or just flat out quit and demand trades

thanks for attempting to ruin the NBA lebron. i really appreciate you screwing up my favorite sport. maybe some of you calling everyone a "hater" can now understand why there are people who are still pissed and talking at his decision weeks later. it has long term consequences for the entire league. punk
Where is the freaking off switch on you?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Where ever it is, it's 5,800 + post late
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom