CP3 trying to follow Lebron's lead.

CP3 and hickson
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Wow all this hypocricy. Lebron leaves as a free agent and is the biggest name in the nba, maybe in american sports he is reduced to a sidekick. But CP3 leaves and so calls go to lakers (which is a pipedream, and actually shows ppl lack of bball and well just basic intelligence) or Orlando, wouldnt he be a sidekick in comparison to D12 and Kobe? Hell he would be a sidekick to Amare and Melo.

First why would lakers break up a back to back championship team? Second ppl act like Jameer is some slouch, like he a mo willaims ah something lol. And knicks i dont think have the cap space, or as the recent 20+ yrs has shown, have the front office with any intelligence or insight to build a winning/championship team.

Even if he were to get on to the knicks, they have proven time and time again they will blow and foul up a sure thing. Im almost positive they would make bad trades and blow a potential championship team. Blazers or Mavs would be ideal. Hell even chi-town would be a good look. Id actually like to see (know it isnt gonna happen). Him teamed up with Durant out in OKC. And yes Dwill has publically displayed his frustration and said he more then likely will not return to Utah aka the lilly-flour team.

Wow all this hypocricy. Lebron leaves as a free agent and is the biggest name in the nba, maybe in american sports he is reduced to a sidekick. But CP3 leaves and so calls go to lakers (which is a pipedream, and actually shows ppl lack of bball and well just basic intelligence) or Orlando, wouldnt he be a sidekick in comparison to D12 and Kobe? Hell he would be a sidekick to Amare and Melo.

First why would lakers break up a back to back championship team? Second ppl act like Jameer is some slouch, like he a mo willaims ah something lol. And knicks i dont think have the cap space, or as the recent 20+ yrs has shown, have the front office with any intelligence or insight to build a winning/championship team.

Even if he were to get on to the knicks, they have proven time and time again they will blow and foul up a sure thing. Im almost positive they would make bad trades and blow a potential championship team. Blazers or Mavs would be ideal. Hell even chi-town would be a good look. Id actually like to see (know it isnt gonna happen). Him teamed up with Durant out in OKC. And yes Dwill has publically displayed his frustration and said he more then likely will not return to Utah aka the lilly-flour team.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by got shoes

Damn!!!!!.........Deron Williams will be saying the same thing next year. 
blog_090624mitchkupchak.jpg

watch

You ain't saying nothing new. That's why Deron signed that 3 year contract.
nerd.gif

But I would love it as a new era in basketball to see these super teams in the East go at it. That could make some EPIC playoffs. Define careers. Make legends.

These guys could never do that on their current teams.

This is all if it happens of course.

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Originally Posted by got shoes

Damn!!!!!.........Deron Williams will be saying the same thing next year. 
blog_090624mitchkupchak.jpg

watch

You ain't saying nothing new. That's why Deron signed that 3 year contract.
nerd.gif

But I would love it as a new era in basketball to see these super teams in the East go at it. That could make some EPIC playoffs. Define careers. Make legends.

These guys could never do that on their current teams.

This is all if it happens of course.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Wow all this hypocricy. Lebron leaves as a free agent and is the biggest name in the nba, maybe in american sports he is reduced to a sidekick. Hell he would be a sidekick to Amare and Melo.

And knicks i dont think have the cap space, or as the recent 20+ yrs has shown, have the front office with any intelligence or insight to build a winning/championship team.

Even if he were to get on to the knicks, they have proven time and time again they will blow and foul up a sure thing. Im almost positive they would make bad trades and blow a potential championship team.
Funny bias opinion you have there. You aint make one real point about the Knicks while you were living in the past and have managed to ignore the turn around they've done with the roster.

First the Knicks have the cap space. We have more cap space than any of the other 3 teams at the moment and a bunch of quality players that can be traded.

Also when has Paul ever say he would win a championship in NO? When has he portrayed himself as the man on that team that would lead them to the finals? Or was he that guy by default since he hasn't played with a legit #2 for multiple years? How many pgs who were the main guy on their team didn't have someone to feed the ball to? How is the pg ever the sidekick? Even Rondo's broken out of any label that would make him the backseat guy following around the Big 3. Besides there's no reason to assume Chris Paul wants to be the leader of the team instead of one of the main pieces in getting a ring.

Originally Posted by LDJ

Wow all this hypocricy. Lebron leaves as a free agent and is the biggest name in the nba, maybe in american sports he is reduced to a sidekick. Hell he would be a sidekick to Amare and Melo.

And knicks i dont think have the cap space, or as the recent 20+ yrs has shown, have the front office with any intelligence or insight to build a winning/championship team.

Even if he were to get on to the knicks, they have proven time and time again they will blow and foul up a sure thing. Im almost positive they would make bad trades and blow a potential championship team.
Funny bias opinion you have there. You aint make one real point about the Knicks while you were living in the past and have managed to ignore the turn around they've done with the roster.

First the Knicks have the cap space. We have more cap space than any of the other 3 teams at the moment and a bunch of quality players that can be traded.

Also when has Paul ever say he would win a championship in NO? When has he portrayed himself as the man on that team that would lead them to the finals? Or was he that guy by default since he hasn't played with a legit #2 for multiple years? How many pgs who were the main guy on their team didn't have someone to feed the ball to? How is the pg ever the sidekick? Even Rondo's broken out of any label that would make him the backseat guy following around the Big 3. Besides there's no reason to assume Chris Paul wants to be the leader of the team instead of one of the main pieces in getting a ring.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

LDJ wrote:

How is it bias? Its a fact, when was the last decade knicks had a legitimate championship team, hell when have they had a legit playoff team in the last decade. Yes i know they have made it but it was barely in a weaken eastern conference. The last good team they had was with Ewing. And what big moves have they made to put them in the running for a championship? Ok they got a pf that hasnt proven he can play without a superior dominant pg which the knicks dont have.

Paul never said he would win with N.O., but he did say he wants to lead a team to a championship, and feels that cant happen with N.O. I think going to nyc would potentially if done right with Melo and some other key component pieces would make a excellent team. But basing how they have operated over the course of the last couple of decades it doesnt seem likely.

I understand you maybe a knicks fan, but you cant honestly say the knicks have made good trades etc in recent or past yrs. As far as living in the past thats all you can judge on. Surely you cant judge the Knicks future as it would all be speculation. Lets say he goes and they make the same mistakes they have done over and over again. He basically will be in the same situation he is in now, under much more heavy scrutiny, and having to play the complain/wait/and ask for another trade game. That will only hurt his stock, and potential championship caliber teams wont want him on their respective squads. If he is looking to win NOW, I honestly dont see knicks as the way you wanna go. Dallas possibly, even Orl but the Knicks i just dont see it in there foreseeable future.

I aint saying the Knicks are the eastern conference version of the clippers by no means. But they giving them a sure fire run for they money.

LDJ wrote:

How is it bias? Its a fact, when was the last decade knicks had a legitimate championship team, hell when have they had a legit playoff team in the last decade. Yes i know they have made it but it was barely in a weaken eastern conference. The last good team they had was with Ewing. And what big moves have they made to put them in the running for a championship? Ok they got a pf that hasnt proven he can play without a superior dominant pg which the knicks dont have.

Paul never said he would win with N.O., but he did say he wants to lead a team to a championship, and feels that cant happen with N.O. I think going to nyc would potentially if done right with Melo and some other key component pieces would make a excellent team. But basing how they have operated over the course of the last couple of decades it doesnt seem likely.

I understand you maybe a knicks fan, but you cant honestly say the knicks have made good trades etc in recent or past yrs. As far as living in the past thats all you can judge on. Surely you cant judge the Knicks future as it would all be speculation. Lets say he goes and they make the same mistakes they have done over and over again. He basically will be in the same situation he is in now, under much more heavy scrutiny, and having to play the complain/wait/and ask for another trade game. That will only hurt his stock, and potential championship caliber teams wont want him on their respective squads. If he is looking to win NOW, I honestly dont see knicks as the way you wanna go. Dallas possibly, even Orl but the Knicks i just dont see it in there foreseeable future.

I aint saying the Knicks are the eastern conference version of the clippers by no means. But they giving them a sure fire run for they money.

LDJ wrote:

LDJ wrote:

As a die hard Lakers fan and a huge CP3 fan, I do not want Mitch to make a deal. We would have to give up Bynum and our size is one of the biggest reasons why we won this year.

Plus, like everyone said, the triangle wouldnt be a good fit, he needs the ball in his hands.

With that said, send him to Orlando. I would love to see them take down the Heat :smile:

As a die hard Lakers fan and a huge CP3 fan, I do not want Mitch to make a deal. We would have to give up Bynum and our size is one of the biggest reasons why we won this year.

Plus, like everyone said, the triangle wouldnt be a good fit, he needs the ball in his hands.

With that said, send him to Orlando. I would love to see them take down the Heat :smile:

Winning in NY wont happen this year so he would have to wait another year or so, granted Melo leaves Denver. But for some reason I really want to see him in Atlanta, I think that would really help them out.

Winning in NY wont happen this year so he would have to wait another year or so, granted Melo leaves Denver. But for some reason I really want to see him in Atlanta, I think that would really help them out.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Wow... lebron gets hated for leaving a city while being a free agent.... while cp3 is demanding a trade to go play for a contender, and everyone on NT is trying to come up with trade options?.

Is CP3's 1 hour special announcing his trade demand coming on tonight or tomorrow night?
you can hate that lebron had a special... that was a bad PR stunt... at least he didnt complain/ @+%$@ his way out... lebron put in work for 7 years and left as a free agent... CP3 is calling it quits and trying to bail out under contract. do you not see the difference? 

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Wow... lebron gets hated for leaving a city while being a free agent.... while cp3 is demanding a trade to go play for a contender, and everyone on NT is trying to come up with trade options?.

Is CP3's 1 hour special announcing his trade demand coming on tonight or tomorrow night?
you can hate that lebron had a special... that was a bad PR stunt... at least he didnt complain/ @+%$@ his way out... lebron put in work for 7 years and left as a free agent... CP3 is calling it quits and trying to bail out under contract. do you not see the difference? 

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Exactly Knicks fans caught up in alot of what ifs and could be's. A history of losing in and out, mixed with desperation for a winner causes delusions and false hopes aka Cavs with them actually winning a ship anytime soon had LeBron stayed. Whose to say Melo goes? Whose to say they make major moves build a championship squad. And even then they still would actually have to gel/mesh and win.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Exactly Knicks fans caught up in alot of what ifs and could be's. A history of losing in and out, mixed with desperation for a winner causes delusions and false hopes aka Cavs with them actually winning a ship anytime soon had LeBron stayed. Whose to say Melo goes? Whose to say they make major moves build a championship squad. And even then they still would actually have to gel/mesh and win.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by DubA169

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blahblah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah  blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah . blah

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

But I kinda agree with the crybaby though. Part of me is cool with it cuz I like that it ups the level of competition between elite teams (sig check), but the other part of me realizes how lame the move really was for the rest of the league..

Back
Top Bottom