CORPSE FOUND IN LA HOTEL'S WATER SUPPLY TANK

Interesting.
Recording a video of a cell phone video though?
Who does this? 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

I heard that the hotel this happened at had a very sketchy past, murders, r*pes, and serial killers staying there for months at time. 

Society desensitized to mysterious ladies alone in elevators?

Nah you just hella scary bo.
Not scary at all bo... Just knowing someone dies at the end of the video is ****** up and ninjas is laughing about it proves my point Bo. Finally watched it and its just sad to me that whatever happened to her people are literally watching the last minutes of someone's life... What if that was your girl or sister and people were scrutinizing the video with all these bs theories when in the end we have no clue what happened... It's like watching first 48 or seeing war pictures.... Etc.... It's like we as a society have stopped even having compassion,sympathy,empathy, any kind of emotions towards **** like that... But it's cool I'll keep being a scary Bo to keep what little humanity I have left

Just wanted to add, 4 and 14 are both pretty unlucky numbers in Chinese.

4 is pronounced si, which is the same pronounciation as death.

14 is yao si, which can also mean "will die"

:\

damn thats pretty crazy. this whole mystery is.

idk but watching the video of her on the elevator made me think about the movie The Ring :smh: just spooky with no sound

Do you mean Mandarin?

The pronounciation for death and 4 are not the same :lol:

could this be another unsolvable case that will never be closed? The world might not ever know what happened, kinda like the Taman shud bs. That woman wouldnt share :smh:

I've read about those cases before. The skiiers were most likely confused and dazed due to hypothermia, but the radio-active part on their clothes is still questionable, altho some said it was due to where they found (some military testing was done in that area)

But the unknown man found on the beach....that was puzzling.

dont quote me heard on local news that the body was keptsomewhere for a bit before it was placed in the water tank

dont quote me heard on local news that the body was keptsomewhere for a bit before it was placed in the water tank

Yea, this theory was brought up before, due to the fact that there was a routine water test on Feb 14th and the result came back normal. Which means the body must have been placed in the tank after the fact. Which lead to the next possibility: someone involved must know about this routine of the hotel, thus a staff is in question.

Back
Top Bottom