Cops Crash Pool Party...

PayPal bet $100.

I'll walk across Custer Road and post a video in the neighborhood

It's not gated. The pool is but that's it

Last edited:
Bro I live literally right across the street from Craig Ranch, **** ain't no gated community.

There are a ton pools in the subdivisions around this area. People in the neighborhood just got butthurt there was too much color at their neighborhood pool and the cop overreacted.

I'm building a house around here but as soon as my kid starts school we going to Austin.

Collin County is the most red county in all of Texas

it's a gated community..http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/07/us/mckinney-texas-pool-video-police/

"...possibly trespassing at Craig Ranch north, private residential community"

but i mean, the whole too many people of color thing works out too, even when there are black kids on the other side of the street not being handcuffed

come on

Only on NT will dudes hundreds of miles away argue about whether or not a neighborhood is gated with a person who lives right by said neighborhood, and then back it up with a CNN link.

Clown.

ignore him isnt he on the sws list anyway?

Shouldn't have pulled that gun out. Cops in the wrong here. Should have kept more calm. Racism will never die.

Only on NT will dudes hundreds of miles away argue about whether or not a neighborhood is gated with a person who lives right by said neighborhood, and then back it up with a CNN link.

Clown.

:lol: :lol:

this dude would rather believe CNN than the dude that is telling you he lives across the street..

:lol: :lol:

I'll go there tomorrow and take pictures.

it's a gated community..http://www.cnn.com/2015/06/07/us/mckinney-texas-pool-video-police/

"...possibly trespassing at Craig Ranch north, private residential community"

but i mean, the whole too many people of color thing works out too, even when there are black kids on the other side of the street not being handcuffed

come on

yep.. and the white kids standing right in front of them werent either.

this fool literally just tried to tell a ***** that lives there... what his eyes are seeing..

foh

:lol:

Glad they're busting out these racists cops, root those dudes out. Can't go crazy on kids like that, especially girls, no ******* excuse.

Clown.

you still mad i made fun of you in that thread?

a week has passed, give it a rest

yes i believe CNN before a random person on the internet what are you 12, i bet you also believe Jalen Rose was the real Jalen Rose too, right

Last edited:
Truth be told that pool isn't big enough to host a "party". Keeping 100 if the cops told everyone to beat it, the white adults and kids included I wouldn't have had any issues.

But the fact that one cop was on 11 and felt the need to slam a 14 girl in a bathing suit is what grinds my gears.

Anyone got about 3 hours to comb through the Mckinneypolice FB page? Thousands of comments.. It really makes me question human beings in general. Most aren't afraid to proclaim their racism, even with their FB name right next to the comments. Is there a "blacklist of humans to avoid" list circulating around?

Anyone got about 3 hours to comb through the Mckinneypolice FB page? Thousands of comments.. It really makes me question human beings in general. Most aren't afraid to proclaim their racism, even with their FB name right next to the comments. Is there a "blacklist of humans to avoid" list circulating around?
not enough paper in this world to make a list of the racists out there unfortunately.

Clown.

you still mad i made fun of you in that thread?

a week has passed, give it a rest

yes i believe CNN before a random person on the internet what are you 12, i bet you also believe Jalen Rose was the real Jalen Rose too, right
Que?

Not really sure who you even are, sir.  I post in many threads every week.

But apparently you know me?  
laugh.gif

Man, in general I say don't look at comment sections, be it FB or wherever else.  I know it's hard not to, but there hasn't been a single time that I went away from doing so and wasn't ready to hulk smash my computer.  

You already know what you're gonna see there, so no need to confirm it IMO.  

I couldn't even finish the video after I seen him rough up that little girl like that. That's heartbreaking. Lord knows what would've happened if that girls parents were out there.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/06/07/texas-pool-party_n_7530502.html

WASHINGTON -- When Miles Jai Thomas arrived at a party at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool in McKinney, Texas, on Friday night, the pool was open to everyone -- until a security guard showed up and removed black partygoers from the area.

“Then he started making up rules to keep us out,” Thomas, 15, told The Huffington Post.

A white woman at the pool started making racist comments, Thomas said, such as telling black teens at the party to get used to the bars outside the pool because that’s all they were going to see.

Grace Stone, 14, who is white, told BuzzFeed News that she and friends objected to an adult woman making racist comments to other teens at the party and that the woman turned violent.

This is when, according to Thomas, a 19-year-old black woman told the belligerent white woman to stop fighting with the teenagers. The white woman called the black woman a “young *****,” then walked up to her. After the young woman said her age out loud, the older woman punched her in the face. Another unidentified white woman jumped in as well before Thomas, who was recording the incident, and his friends went to break it up.

It was after this incident that the cops showed up and “started cursing and yelling at us,” Thomas said. He described an officer manhandling a young girl, as shown in this video embedded above.

“So a cop grabbed her arm and flipped her to the ground after she and him were arguing about him cursing at us,” Thomas said.

When two teens went toward the cop to help the girl, they were accused of sneaking up on the cop to attack.

“So a cop yelled 'get those *************' and they chased [us] with guns out. That's why in the video I started running,” Thomas said.

"I was scared because all I could think was, 'Don't shoot me,'" he said.

About 20 people were handcuffed during the incident, Thomas estimated. McKinney Chief of Police Greg Conley said in a press conference that one arrest was made, according to BuzzFeed News.

This story is developing and will be updated as we hear back from people involved in the incident.

Back
Top Bottom