Cops Crash Pool Party...

these cops came out there like they were going to shut down Project X or something.

Looks like Toon's wife was the other lady getting beat down, Shannon Barber Toon. I guess no one cares about the husbands past. I'd be scared to live next to a career felon in what appears to be such a nice neighborhood. 911 call dispatchers need to ask whos calling, and maybe not take the word of a career criminal to heart. I swear it appears that the cops came in hot because of what the 911 callers said. The neighborhood will take in a white criminal but hesitant around all black people? It's sad really

I was thinking about this last night. If the party was raging for 3 hours prior, why no videos or photos from the actual pool scene? Why less videos and photos of everything that took place except for that one 7 minute video?

Last edited:
It appears the officer involved, Eric Casebolt has resigned...

Can the department still go after him if they deem his actions were unnecessary? Does this open up lawsuits for the kids detained, but ultimately uncharged?

Can the department still go after him if they deem his actions were unnecessary? Does this open up lawsuits for the kids detained, but ultimately uncharged?

Did he

Put shades on

Roll out

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

which police department? his own? he was a supervisor, he directed training. you know his boys were looking out for him by allowing him to resign rather than being fired. this way he gets to keep his pension, his gun and can work for another terrible police department elsewhere

he should've been charged with assault & reckless endangerment at the very least

Got caught up reading some new comments on the fox dallas article page. Bad idea and I think I'm done here.

I've learned the following.

White kids throw a rager. It's kids being kids.

Black kids get out of hand. It's bad parenting. They don't respect authority. They are animals.

Last edited:
He acted out of control, got caught, and quit. I would've preferred there be more disciplinary action, but he did the best thing he could do. Still should've been fired.

the obvious answer would be lack of melanin...but my personal opinion is they were drunk..if you have high blood pressure you turn very red when drinking booze

Looks like Toon's wife was the other lady getting beat down, Shannon Barber Toon. I guess no one cares about the husbands past. I'd be scared to live next to a career felon in what appears to be such a nice neighborhood. 911 call dispatchers need to ask whos calling, and maybe not take the word of a career criminal to heart. I swear it appears that the cops came in hot because of what the 911 callers said. The neighborhood will take in a white criminal but hesitant around all black people? It's sad really

I was thinking about this last night. If the party was raging for 3 hours prior, why no videos or photos from the actual pool scene? Why less videos and photos of everything that took place except for that one 7 minute video?
remember they are given the benefit of the doubt.. if its a W caller.. they just come if its a black person they push for name and address. listen to the zimmer call.. he ignored the address many times.

Got caught up reading some new comments on the fox dallas article page. Bad idea and I think I'm done here.

I've learned the following.

White kids throw a rager. It's kids being kids.

Black kids get out of hand. It's bad parenting. They don't respect authority. They are animals.
rager like the white girls wal mart fight and the kid is yelling at the crowd.. you cant tell me what to do.

Black cop would've been lynched. Best case scenario is a cross burning in his front yard

I'm from Dallas and McKinney is up north where there's less minorities. That cop just didn't know how to act in that scenario. I live in the hood and cops around here just know how to act around certain situations, kinda like a scene out of movie End of Watch. Seeing them pigs target no one but black people in that vid makes me cringe. A lot of times it's not only about racism, but just scared ***** *** cops.

So the lady cursing out kids and being a bigot...

Is a home loan lender...

vicente-del-bosque.gif

That's the systemic oppression you can't quite pinpoint because they can hide behind the guise of work.

:smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom