CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Quote:
Plain and simple, we had no chemistry

Word, cosigned to the fullest Ray.....

No excuses, we just flat out lost to the better TEAM.

We were bad on offense and even worse on defense.

If you're out there on that court, you have got to give it 110%....nothing is going to be given to you.

Quote:
I want to improve as a team and play good and fun basketball. Have fun fellas, a lot of you still look nervous and freeze up with the ball. I've played with many of you off the league, and I know most of you can play. Shake the jitters off and play strong.
to make some freethrows :lol:
laugh.gif
(I think your percentage is worse than mine now so I can say that :lol:
laugh.gif
DETROIT BASKETBALL
..:Roscoe # 36:..​

Quote:
And Ray it's all good, we're just glad you showed up with the crazy head injury and all. We'd appreciate it if you would start to make some freethrows :lol:
laugh.gif
(I think your percentage is worse than mine now so I can say that

i'll give you that :lol:
laugh.gif
I was still coping with my concussion from last Thursday. :wow:
embarassed.gif
8 stitches is not a good look.

Quote:
sorry for my horrible game guys, air balling 2 shots doesnt help the team
RAIDER NATION

omg. i've never lost like that in my life. 4-32 first quarter. it was all rocky's fault because he was playing drunk haha jk. Seriously we need to step our d game up. mad embarrassing. i wanted to sock #3 in his jaw for talking @#%$.

Yeah yall, I'm very sick about the loss BUT.....we have to get back to having fun out there.
DETROIT BASKETBALL​

Tuesday nights is rough for me since I pick up my daughter around 8 at night.
If its from 5-7:30, then I am available on Tuesday.

I'm open Thursday, anytime
RAIDER NATION

Whats good fellas,

Im not even going to count that L. To me that game was a scrimmage, we played against a Platinum Division team, last I checked we are in the Gold Division. 626ers can have that W if that is so important to them, I hope that they are proud to beat a Gold Division team. Any other result should be embarrassing to them. I expect them to win the championship with a Platinum roster like that, but I personally will consider them the Platinum Paper Champion like Tommy Gunn.

So brush your shoulders off Regulators, we played our game but we played against a team that wasnt on our level. There was nothing that we couldve done, and that doesnt mean we arent good. So dont beat yourselves up with this loss. We do have some things to work on and I think we should put this game behind us and look forward to our next Gold Game.

I appreciate all the effort you guys put out on the floor. We do have some things to work on and I feel we should discuss pros and cons of our team and develop a strategy to adjust and improve some key points in our game for next week.

As your GM, I encourage all of you guys to provide imput and constructive criticism, I value all of your points of view. I try my best to analyze everything on the floor, coach and make subs throughout the game so that we have the best possible chance to win while spreading out PT for everyone. Yesterday, some of you were providing great imput on mismatches, threats and defensive strategies, and it was incredibly helpful since I can't spot everything.

Lets bring those ideas here on the board as well so we can improve ourselves for the rest of the season.

Here are some things Id like for us to work on:

1.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Attack attack attack the boards. I need everyone on the floor to assume each basket is going to miss. We cant always rely on Adrian, Ray, and Chris to grab our boards. We have to help them out as well as guards. Remember that long shot attempts like 3s almost always result in long rebounds, thats for our guards to chase those down.

2.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp We need to work on LOW passes, as much as possible we need to avoid passing over our heads, 9 times out of 10, we are gonna get picked off. Everyone needs to work on bounce passes and chest passes. Along the same lines, everyone on the floor needs to keep an eye on the ball holder at all times, make eye contact with your intended team mate before you dish them the ball, we had too many turnovers via unexpected passes.

3.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp On offensive, we need ALWAYS keep moving. Set screens and CUT CUT CUT to the basket, then weave out to the 3 point line, set a pick, then cut again. We cannot just plant our feet at the 3 point line and wait for dish ala D.Fish or Horry.

4.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Once you have the ball in your hands, Shoot, pass, or drive, I dont care what you guys do, just do not just hold the ball and allow the defensive to trap us into a forced turnover.

5.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp Take your time when we are on offense, do not rush shots, there is no shot clock. Keep the ball moving, there should be at least three touches before we put up a shot. Pay attention to mismatches, an take advantage of them. Not every team can match up to us heads up.

6.&nbsp &nbsp &nbsp &nbsp more to come but most importantly. Lets have FUN! I know Im having a great time out there. Win, Loss or draw we just gotta have fun. This is my second season in this league and Im telling ya, with all due respect to my former platinum team GameBreakers, I feel more like a team with the Regulators since we all come from Niketalk, not only do we share the same love for basketball, but we also share the same love for kicks. Im proud to play side by side with all of you.

Don't sweat the Regulator haters yall..

"They pray and pray on our downfall, but everytime we hit the ground we bounce up like roundball"--HOV

TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

Quote:
626ers can have that W if that is so important to them, I hope that they are proud to beat a Gold Division team
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
DETROIT BASKETBALL

I feel ya Adrian, when we face off again, we aren't just gonna lay down, if we going down, we going down fightin.
TEAM 909 x Soul Assassins x GreyOne Army
2220 E. Colorado Blvd Pasadena
626.683.7500 Tell em AirMag sent ya

any1 still dwn for tomm practice @ westco? I talked to Ron real quik before school today and he said he was down for tomm night and I think Adrian is too from when he got at me with a text sayin he was, who else can make it? We not tryin to repeat the mistakes we had on sunday so in order not to we gotta put in work like Kobe do and practice at least a lil

I will die with no bullets in my holster

Ray told me he couldn't.....

I'm not sure about Andrew or Mike.

Baysick and Mikey SHOULD get there early and do some suicides

Chris signed a Roger Clemens deal.... :lol:
laugh.gif
DETROIT BASKETBALL

i can try to make it tomorow

i needa get cracking for an exam and hw due wedsnday

but most likely ill be free
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

hold up, I might be able to today.

Where are y'all playing at? What time?

I'm driving from the 57.

peace
RAIDER NATION

Yo if I'm not mistaken, gym is open from 6-10pm

Cameron Park Community Center
1305 East Cameron Avenue
(NW corner at Lark Ellen)

phone number: (626) 919-6966

According to Mapquest it's right off of the 10 Freeway, exit Azusa
DETROIT BASKETBALL​

everytime we try to hit this WestCo gym we never do lol hopefully we all roll thru, im head out early so i don't gotta sit thru traffic and be chillin @ the mall, any1 down? lemme kno
I will die with no bullets in my holster

Pat I'm down no matter what, we just need commitment from a few more guys and it's all good...

I'm at work now but I'm not sure how soon I'll be able to ride out.
Traffic is kinda ugly on the 10 around 5, so if I don't get there early I'll be there closer to 7.
DETROIT BASKETBALL​

sounds swell. lol

I might show up around 7ish, I will be stuck in dirty traffic.
RAIDER NATION

are you guys talking about running today or tomorrow (wed)????

ill try to roll out tonight if its tonight, ill call you adrian. otherwise if its on wed i should be able to make it out then! let me know when you guys read this! thanks!!
Currently Up For Sale sz 10, as of 10/31/07.

Also for sale:
NDS Jordan Retro XI Concords Sz. 10
DS Jordan Retro 1 "Black Toes" Sz. 10
DS Adidas A3 Structure (Blue/White) Sz. 10

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Back
Top Bottom