CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

wow, thats heavy mayne. I couldnt get paid enough to work graveyards, I need my sleep. I have friends that dont go to sleep till 6-7am though.

RAIDER NATION

Quote:
oh yeah, JERSEYS came in fellas :wink:
wink.gif

ill check em out when i head home around 9...

Post pics :wow:
eek.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Just to be clear, since there's so many lists,

the final roster is the roster on page 17 correct

1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
10) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work. or blue surferx
12) fill in (footclans friend here)

Money $hot
1) kobeeh
2) kobeeh's friend 1 (joel west)
3) kobeeh's friend 2
4) bluesurferx/heart and hustle
5) my homie orlando
6) my homie scott
7) my homie darron
8 ) rocky
9) my homie
10) other homie
11) other homie

and yes post pics of jerseys asap please
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

I believe H&H is balling with Money Shot
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

here yalls go...

so a few things didnt happen, no pinstripes =\ they said they ran a few jerseys by trying to put the pinstripe on but it didnt turn out good at all. so they did these instead, solid colors. we also didnt get the free t shirts i thought they were gonna hook us up with. instead, we gotta a team regulators banner and team money shot banner thatll be displayed everywhere we play at...

hope these dont disappoint you guys...as usual, pictures dont do them justice. the stiching and material is light and quality. numbers on the shorts and on the jerseys, and the logos are sick as well as the superstarbasketball logo on the upper left...

regulators
m652t.jpg

11989z5.jpg

money shot
10f9z52.jpg

28k6ipe.jpg

I would love to run with regulators but I have to have games before 11am and 1pm and that's me rushing on the 10...once I come back, that is.
If not now, When?!

Quote:
the stiching and material is light and quality. numbers on the shorts and on the jerseys, and the logos are sick as well as the superstarbasketball logo on the upper left...
:lol:
laugh.gif

I'll run with whoever, Andrew. Just as long as we got bigs who can post, I will be having a ball doing the inside-outside game going on. See you guys in a few...weeks...
If not now, When?!

Here's the preview for your games guys....

Niketalks Regulators vs High Five
Tip off: 11am
ing an online based basketball team was overwhelming, said first time GM, Rocky Anciano. Imagine 10 strangers meeting for the first time and having to play as a team. This team has that movie feel to it like Glory Road, you know what Im saying?

League analysts closely followed the last minute roster changes on the niketalk.com message board and it appears that there are three big men who know how to handle the ball, backed up by solid role players.

Meanwhile, High Five are figuring out how to play against a Regulator team that seems to have a strong foundation. Foundation you say? Ironically enough, High Five made a big-small acquisition by signing Hanz Jimenez to their roster. Also known as the Commish, he hopes to add his infamous no look, behind the back pass (mostly to the referee) to an enthusiastic offense. However, his biggest asset is turning teams around from rankers to champs.

Word on the street is that High Five also acquired former DSK All Star Center, Harry Yoo, but wont be able to make his inaugural debut due to his work schedule. Questionable for the game is High Fives Gaylord Somera, who sprained his ankle last weekend after playing against his six year old son. I swear he didnt break my ankles, I swear!, he added as he wiped off the sweat from his forehead.

Niketalks Money $hot vs Elements
Tip Off: 7pm

With an online community expressing an overwhelming amount of interest to sign up for Niketalks first ever basketball team, it was only natural to create a second installment. Rocky Anciano leads his 3rd team of the season, Team Money $hot against a team that has been rebuilding for the past two season, the Elements.

Off season rumors looks promising as Co-GMs Luke Montilla and James Bernardo are enforcing a stricter stronghold on their squad. Christian Gopez is back, using this season to help him train for the PBA for next spring. Rumor also has it that theyve picked up the two time dunk champ Aztecs Shaggy. With no one at the Elements office to return a phone call immediately, the league is still wondering if Ron Juan Penaranda will come off the injury list, as he was nursing his arm with a cast during week 8 last season.

So what will be Rockys answer to what appears to be one of many other teams to stack up their roster? He says that he has some new talent coming in. Rumors have it is that he acquired a couple big men from other leagues, including one from the Diamond league. When asked by a SSBL reporter on who he believes to be a better team: Regulators or Money $hot, he flashed a smile and said, No comment

^^ hahaha nice rocky.... entertaining. $300+ sneakers? hahaha, i collect pro-wings man. i was reading myspace and boy there is some bad trash talking in there. ill abstain from partaking in that mess haha all in good fun though.

hey rocky, how early does that gym open on sunday?
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

what up yall. i was going to drop by and catch your game tomorrow but i have an interview at 1 in pasadena. i might be able to catch the first half. we'll see. good luck tomorrow.

no pinstripes sucks but they still look pretty fly. i can't wait to get my #1.

TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

so i'm gonna be there at 10-1030

and i'm expecting we're gonna get our jerseys then?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Hah so i just got to the gym, was a bit harder than i expected to find. Its hidden sll the way in the back, i would have never thought there would be a gym here.
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

Quote:
ei! I need a game summary, guys!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
laugh.gif

^^ hahaha nice. great job guys....pat controlling the ball and adrian and ray just doing kick @#%$ job on the inside down low. 1-0!! lets keep it rolling...still lots more chemistry to work on but i think we can tune it to work out just right. thank god coach rocky was there to keep our cool and heads in the game.

hey rocky sorry i didnt stay for the game after, my bro had to go and my gf had to head home (we carpooled) to help out with her parents. ill be sure to stick around next time.

also rocky did you or anyone find my jersey (#23)? the one i played in is way too big. rocky let me know if you have it or if they even made it. thanks!!
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Back
Top Bottom