CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Quote:
who have been playing together and exclude any addition only because seriously, first we only have 12 jerseys
:lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

So can we all just agree with this lineup here?

Quote:
1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
10) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

^i agree to that lineup gritty <as long as i git to start> lol

i agree with andrews last post 2 so I won't include anybody "new" then and I'll still be on Regulators with my 2 friends (Chris and Ron) the ones who been showing up
I will die with no bullets in my holster

wow yall are funny.

so i've been to all the practices and i'm not on regulators. thats cool. just wait till week 7 :smile:

i really don't know what the problem was with the original lineups. both teams had players that haven't yet shown up, but whatever. just as long as everyone is happy. i mean we all paid for this.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

that list rocky proposed is good

but take out heart and hustle and add blue surfer

(i hope it doesn't seem like i'm hating on heart and hustle)

it's just that he's gonna be out for 4+ weeks...

here's my proposal

1) Footclan
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
11) bluesurfer

heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.

and we should gather into our respective positions

PG, SG, SF, PF, C

and discuss the pros/cons

maybe tryout for who's gonna be starter

PG:
footclan, b0it0i (viewtiful mik3), mikey chau

SG: (interchangeable with pg)
footclans friend (shooter), bluesurfer,

SF: (interchangeable with sg)
airmag, baysick, blackcat, grittyman,

PF:
solesavage, pat's friend (bigman)

C - mix of SF/PF

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

^it was a proposal john because im looking at it like this
1) youve already established team chemistry by consistently coming out to make the practices. you can obviously see the difference from the 1st time we all met when everyone look apprehensive and nervous to now being able to trust eachother and knowing their role on the floor. no one seemed like a ball hog on either side...it looked good.

2) if it was a mess that arose out of this then I apologize but I'm working with what I got. yes you guys paid and I guarantee yalls will have a great time with the entire experience. you all with get your shine but I cannot force people to come to games if they havent paid. instead of me doing them a favor, theyre doing a favor for me because the money and time invested is now at risk, you see what im saying? yalls are grown ups. once yalls paid everything was smooth. those who didnt...i still had to purchase the jerseys and put money down for the registration just to ensure that we get those time slots and look dope.

3) when footclan said he's bringing in 2 more players, that came outta nowhere - no warning. youve said the only condition you wanted from the beginning of this thread was that as long as YOU started and now towards the beginning of the 1st game YOU want to start. sorry but this is a team effort - everyone will get their due. everyone will start a game atleast once this season...you paid exactly the same amount of money as the next person who joined the squad who didnt make that type of request. if you wanted to do that then making your own team wouldve been the best alternative. out of the 6-10 people you said that were going to play, only 3 including you have shown up. and now youre adding 2 before the 1st game? - its too risky, but guess what im accommodating to you again because there is 1 open spot for regulators that your friend could play...

another thing, ive accommodated to you, footclan, once again when you said that you were going to bring in another 2 players by bumping you to the 7pm slot where you could get as much playing time as you want. and i said it warning - dont belly ache to me when youre running out of energy after the 3rd quarter and have no PG to replace you. you and your friends wouldve been GUARANTEED ALOT of PT in the 7pm, probably more then you can handle. im not being brash, im just being real. your team is stacked - 3 big men already and solid role players. hell, you even have heart and hustle as a back up PG to YOU.

4) and now here's my dilemma, what players will i be able to recruit for money $hot? ive got 9 so far and im going to pulling aces out my sleeve.

ill be at everyones games and ask any questions or concerns you guys have. any problems in the team, ill make adjustments. mediate the situation and such. if you think you dont feel fit on regulators, hit me up and ill switch up the line up.

1st game already this season and this thread is already at 400+ posts. wait til the 1st game to the last, rivalry weekend, playoffs, and probably a chip? maan...this is going to be crazy fellas.

so here is the line up...

1) Footclan
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work. or blue surferx
12) fill in (footclans friend here)

Money $hot
1) kobeeh
2) kobeeh's friend 1 (joel west)
3) kobeeh's friend 2
4) bluesurferx/heart and hustle
5) my homie orlando
6) my homie scott
7) my homie darron
8 ) rocky
9) my homie
10) other homie
11) other homie

*so with 12 spots on regulators, footclan has the option to add his friend. if not, then itll still be fine.
*heart & hustle can run with money $hot
*bluesurferx can run with money

its up to those guys...(psst, money $hot has the better squad, :wink:
wink.gif

actually, i wanted to be on regulators cause the dudes on regulators are who i'm familiar with and like you said that chemistry issue

but then, if you said money shot might be short, i'm down to join money shot also

does money shot have any big men? since gritty left for regulators

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Rock- I think that its only fair for John AKA bluesurferx to choose what team he wishes to run on, since he has paid his dues since the first teem meet up. Not to take anything away from FC because I know he wants his boys there as well.

Who ever wants major playing time should run for money$hot. Simple as that.

RAIDER NATION

hey i'm cool. i just want to make sure that everyone gets what they want. i'll run with money $hot. and besides thats where my jersey will be. i hope we have some tall guys cause i'm not that tall. plus i'm down to play more. and it was no shot at you rock. you really could do a better job than kupcake.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Quote:
(psst, money $hot has the better squad, :wink:
wink.gif
ing" thing...this is a team, its not who call dibs first. "rotation people rotation!!"

i wouldnt be surprised if money has a better team given it has been said kobeeh played for some association before and the one and only rocky is runnin the show. Irregardless of which team is better (no wonder rocky moved us all over hahah jk rock! respect for you bro), im here to have fun and just get some Ws. this is the first time around guys, we can adjust and change either early this season, if not hopefully next season, if we dont kill each other by the end of the season, heck even before the first game haha.

even with the limited practices we still have lots of team cohesion to work on guys...we wont gain it until we face the competition so lets not think we are perfect and well matched, because we arent...there still a lot of work to do.

thanks rocky for all this! im sure you are regreting or partially regreting it for doing this haha we didnt mean to cause any trouble for you. my apologies bro.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Quote:
4) and now here's my dilemma, what players will i be able to recruit for money $hot? ive got 9 so far and im going to pulling aces out my sleeve.

Quote:
does money shot have any big men? since gritty left for regulators
:lol:
laugh.gif
to becoming a "team" in my book.

:wink:
wink.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

^^ haha i think moving gritty or anyone else wouldnt really help the situation (which pretty much is a financial one at this point in regards to filling those spots) since its just subtracting from one and adding to another, i think money shot would need new players to fill the gaps (or should i say $$). ill see if i got anyone that wants to play in the org.

check your email rocky.
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

^ well Drew I didn't know what Money Shot was looking like as far as big men.

If Rocky's boys can play in the post then it should be all good....if not then I'll volunteer to go back to Money Shot.

I know there's an issue about not having enough players, well if you and H&H join Money Shot then maybe Foot Clan can add his other homie(s) can sign up and perhaps it will finally be all good

???

haha nah i dont regret it man. me and footclan go way back and we've played ball before. he even came thru with his homie chris for one of my old pacrim teams so ive got nothing but utmost respect with him. anyway, gritty dont worry about moving to money $hot, ive got a few bigs on the squad and its a perfect time slot for you.

you could watch at 7pm to watch what awaits you and your regulators for rivalry week. mwhaha.

ill be there sunday to give you guys some tips on the guys youll be playing against. you guys should have them covered and i know theyre reading this thread as i type..haha

Quote:
I know there's an issue about not having enough players, well if you and H&H join Money Shot then maybe Foot Clan can add his other homie(s) can sign up and perhaps it will finally be all good

^^ cosign, im down

yeah gritty, the issue is players and im only working with what i have on who already paid. i cant say that i have a full roster when 3 people have paid or promise to pay upon the 1st day - im just assuming the worst case scenario even those most of yalls were based on trust from the get go.

so i do have to cover my *** so ive already had a back up plan with players who are willing to play from the league and friends. ill probably just lend them the jerseys and just have them pay the ref fees...but whatever, im playing it by ear as ive always done.

who wouldve known it wouldve been this crazy. first the sign ups, then we get jerseys, then the drama (lol jk), then we're gonna play the 1st game, and youll see spotlights on each of yalls. man...

Aight....I hear ya Rocky. Let's just go with what we have and see how this thing plays out.....

Seriously yall, LET'S GET IT ON
qyh0mw.gif

^^ hahaha adrian bustin out the clips.

yea, just play it by ear and sort it out as it goes, just like rocky said from the get go...if only we listened. hahaha boy gonna grow mad white hair before the season even starts.

just wait and you'll see...i'll play like mike this sunday
9293MichaelJacksonOneOnOne.jpg

I did suggest a unified NT Team a while back. The only problem I will have if I join Regulators is that I have to go to Church from 1130-1230 and this is something I cannot change. Wherever you put me Rocky, will suit me fine.
If not now, When?!

^

Quote:
Money $hot
1) kobeeh
2) kobeeh's friend 1 (joel west)
3) kobeeh's friend 2
4) bluesurferx/heart and hustle
5) my homie orlando
6) my homie scott
7) my homie darron
8 ) rocky
9) my homie
10) other homie
11) other homie

*so with 12 spots on regulators, footclan has the option to add his friend. if not, then itll still be fine.
*heart & hustle can run with money $hot
*bluesurferx can run with money

I would have liked to have ran with you, but that 7pm time slot kinda messes my whole Sunday up.

BTW, I checked out the SuperStar Myspace link...lol, cats already on talking dirty about us and haven't even seen us play. It's all good, they probably reading this now....hi haters, 1st victim HI FIVE

Yeah I know you been holding back Drew....gotta get those icy hot shaq packs! lol

Back
Top Bottom