CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

^^^andrew, switch your jersey with adrian because his is too small for him. i guess they messed up on the numbers and size, i apoligze man :frown:
frown.gif

I made a post but I guess it got deleted by accident....

Quote:
1) Footclan - #11 - medium
2) pat's friend 1 - #32 - large
3) pat's friend 2 - #3 - large
4) pat's friend 3 - #55 - large
5) solesavage - #10 - large
6) airmag15 - #5, medium

7) BaysickBeatz - #6 - large
8 ) mikey chau - #7 medium
9) blackcat23mj - #23 - large
10) sha77er s7ar I
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
laugh.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

hey anyway all of us can git 2gether like on a thurs and hoop inside a gym durin pikup, playing regular folks to work on our zone and our cohesiveness as a team, good W

but we gotta have the mentality that it'll only git harder and be uphill from here
I will die with no bullets in my holster

^ I remember Rocky talking about an open gym in W.Covina where we could play during the week.

Sounds like a good idea...but yeah, one win is nothing to be excited about. We got work to do yall
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

yeah, so i also say we need to practice as a team more

when is everyone available?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Quote:
Regulators
1) Footclan - #11 - medium
2) pat's friend 1 - #32 - large
3) pat's friend 2 - #3 - large
4) pat's friend 3 - #55 - large
5) solesavage - #10 - large
6) airmag15 - #5, medium
7) BaysickBeatz - #6 - large
8 ) mikey chau - #7 medium
9) blackcat23mj - #23 - large
10) sha77er s7ar I

Money Shot
1) b0it0i23 - #20 - medium
2) kenn e - #17 medium
3) bluesurferx - #1 medium
4) kobeeh - #21 medium
5) kobeeh's friend - #9 -XL
6) Heart and Hustle - #8 large
7) grittyman20, #32, XL
8 ) joel west - #44 large
9) kobeeh's friend
10) sha77er s7ar I

Dang it they didnt make my number? argh!! haha if i see someone with it im jacking it back! i know ray had #26, i dont even see 26 on the list...how did that come about. weird...it looks like i got one of Pat's friends number, so i assume since three players werent here today (chris, H&H, and one more of pat's friend) there should be 3 jerseys lying around, so if 23 is in the pile, please pass it over. i know its a number but its my number haha. anyways, im still stoked that we had our first win and it will be one of many!!!

definitely need to work on the zone D, fill in those loose gaps and watch the fouls but hey they were good fouls! good thing they didnt capitalize on all of the free throws...so i must say great job fellas.

I'm available Thurs and Fri.....as well

Thanks for the pics Andrew....HOWEVER

I didn't realize my uniformed looked that young.

I wouldn't be mad at you at all if you deleted those from existence :lol:
laugh.gif
Quote:
it looks like i got one of Pat's friends number, so i assume since three players werent here today (chris, H&H, and one more of pat's friend)
Quote:
1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
10) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.

lol looks like adrian like 20 playing with a buncha of 13 year olds

can't wait to work with y'all
I will die with no bullets in my holster

i think thursday would be a great day for practice

and damn, the plat team lost by 1 in TRIPLE overtime??

and gritty's freethrows coulda won the game??

lol heartbreaking indeed

Yeah...lol

He didn't get any shots of that big @#%$ dude who came in at halftime.....he was about twice my size in width

BTW, I think number 12 was about the same height as me

^naw I missed two free throws that coulda tied it at the end of the 2nd OT (i think)

I did make a layup almost right after to tie up the score.

Crazy buzzer beater to send it into OT. You guys missed a good game

word, it sounds like it was indeed a good game

but i had a test to prepare for

money shot post how u guys did tonight
hope u guys get the W too

good game fellas. :smokin
smokin.gif
Quote:
lso rocky did you or anyone find my jersey (#23)? the one i played in is way too big. rocky let me know if you have it or if they even made it. thanks!

laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

what up cats. i forgot the exact score but i think our team, money $hot, won by 19. i think it was 87-68 or something like that. we played some great D and everyone scored.

for our first time playing together it couldn't have been better. regulators has had a while to play so i can't wait till we get to know our games better.

i'm not going to lie. i was sucking air out there. we definitely took advantage of having a deeper bench then elements though. i really can't wait till week 7 though :evil:
devil.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Congrats Money Shot....yall put up 87?
That's pretty good...guess yall got some scorers for real. Did Kobeeh put up 81?

Seems like this season will be pretty exciting.....

PS, I told yall that having a bench is a serious advantage.
All you have to do is keep rotating fresh players and run your opponents to death like the Suns do against the Lakers :smh:
smh.gif

congrats to both squads..... lets keep this up guys!

and what time on thursday we thinking of practicing?
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

wow i finally met the squad for the first time and boy did we do a good job for our first game. everyone contributed and played their roles. we seriously could have blown them out by 50 points, but we got lazy on defense around the 3rd quarter, however we managed to pull away in the last 5 minutes of the game. Rocky man, pretty impressive with those dishes. i appreciate you taking the time and effort into this team, especially making those down payments. and the jerseys are dope! Overall, the league seems very promising and the refs were :pimp:
pimp.gif
. Good job fellas! We're definitely winning the championship.

^^ we all wouldnt be here with out rocky' s efforts and hard work in getting a bunch of strangers to play a game called basketball....thanks for spreading the word about this organization and for dissing on the asian league because id probably be there TRYING to play ball as opposed to here hahaha jk.

so big ups to everyone.

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

*on the fast break rocky flashes to the right with kobeeh trailing. defender goes for the swipe so rocky passes the ball behind his back to kobeeh who goes for the left and converts.

Welcome to the league fellas. It's official now. I'm getting all this positive feedback from the league because yalls are strangers to them. Some comments were like,

"They're rookies to the league and got jerseys already? damn"

With inspiration thru niketalk.com's passion about shoes, don't be surprised if you see snap shots of your sneakers and yalls in action incorporated in the galleries, along with you stats, and recaps on your game.

Also, we have a PodCast where we interview players pre and post game and sometimes even during the game (youre on the bench of course) and we just interview you for a quick 1-2 minutes, anyone down? keep checkin out the website for updates...

Quote:
*on the fast break rocky flashes to the right with kobeeh trailing. defender goes for the swipe so rocky passes the ball behind his back to kobeeh who goes for the left and converts.
off.

i already can't wait for next week. those jerseys/shorts were right on point. makes us look legit, even though our game should do that. but it does look like i @#%$ my pants cause they were so huge. i'm going to try to shrink them.

congrats again fellas.

edit:

my bad. it was 83-64 :D
happy.gif
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

Quote:
We're definitely winning the championship.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom