CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

I'm kinda down for that....however, I don't know how many of you guys can show up.

If no one can make it then it really wouldn't be worth making the trip
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

so where are we gonna meet on thursday / or wendsday?

a park?
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

is it that middleschool / highschool

across the street from liberty?

i'm down to go there

Quote:
is it that middleschool / highschool

across the street from liberty?

hmm, im not sure. It's off of Lambert, you can see it on the right...has a lot of full courts.
Quote:
ray is the place you are talking about outdoor or indoor?

up our own game.
RAIDER NATION

yeah i think that's the same place i'm thinking of

it's open at night?

I always assumed it would be closed, since it's part of the school

But, if we can't find a gym

i'm up for that idea of just going to that school

I guess the school is cool if thats what we have to work with.....has anyone heard from Patrick and his crew?

BTW, recaps aren't up yet but the box sheets have been posted. Pretty cool
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

what 1 assist? i had like 5 :frown:
frown.gif
, o wells i don't care about stats as long as our team wins :D
happy.gif

^ word. i know i had one block and maybe a couple more boards. and i swear rocky had more than 3 dimes. i'm not tripping. like you said as long as we win. b i didn't know you were team high in points. good job bro. lets keep running.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX..​
TEAM TEXAS LONGHORNS
this comment was made on a mac

yeah the courts in brea are part of the middle school, but the lights are on until 10pm...
TEAM 909... WE'RE STILL HERE

recaps will be up tonight fellas, sorry for the delay my internet has been cutting in and out so im at school just so i could bum off their internet, haha

yeah man, i swore me and kobeeh had more then 5 assists each. those stat keepers need to get re-checked. i could count 5 off the bat and i know kobeeh had a grip as well. and the steals too...man.

Ha ha, maybe those stat keepers were kinda like us ball players.....RUSTY :lol:
laugh.gif

I had like 8 assists, they marked me down for 1 assist, what the...
I will die with no bullets in my holster

damn those penny foams would look good for money $hot players. haha but i hate playing in them - too stiff.

TDOC1, we play at walnut rec center this sunday. PM me if youre down to check it out. on another note, there is a new niketalk squad in the GOLD DIVISION named Stylin on You :lol:
laugh.gif
. I didn't know but they also debut with a win as well. Word on the street is that they wanna square off against Regulators. Man, I already know theres gonna be alotta good games for the entire season.

Foot Clan, I was keeping stats and watching your game fool. You did not have 8 assists :lol:
laugh.gif

Regulators vs High Five
By Rocky Anciano

To kick off the first game of the season, Niketalk.coms Regulators play guest to the veteran ball club High Five.

When I woke up this morning, I thought were gonna beat some rookie team with no organization or tape for numbers on their jerseys. Little did I know, I had the last laugh, said GM Gaylord Somera of High Five.

Along with their custom Chicago Bulls inspired jerseys, provided by TEAM BANK GM Aries Inguito, The Regulators banner was hung proudly from the rafters as they warmed up as a team, doing lay up drills, spot up shooting, and looking relaxed.

High Five looked awestruck as they tried sizing them up because theyve never seen these players before. Yet, they didnt seem to worry about the situation either as they made key acquisitions in the offseason by picking up established point guard, Hanz Jimenez, along with Platinum All Star Harry Yoo (who unfortunately wasnt there at game time) and big man rookie, Chuck Trevido.

Leading High Five was David Diolota with nine points and five boards. Double D came with help from Chris Chinte, who had a total of eight points, scoring primarily from the three point line with two. Melvin Watkins found his groove in the paint by bringing down nine boards and putting up four points word to Sherlock. In Hanz Jimenez debut, he was only limited to 1point along with two assists, clearly not a way he wanted to start out.

The Regulators showed no mercy. With GM Rocky Anciano playing coach, his veteran know how of the league and players proved to be vital. Adrian Eddington exposed the weakness in High Fives paint as he made them pay for it with 19 points and 11 boards, his first recorded double double of his SSBL career. He also had three assists, two steals, one block, and a partridge in a pair tree. Ron Bentley showcased his ball handling skills by breaking a High Five guard to the floor. He finished with eight points. Despite coming in late, Ramon Ramirez proved to be a monster on the glass as he had 10 boards to accompany his six points.

Both teams played with implications. Regulators had the first game jitters while High Five had no reserves, using fatigue as a reason to their loss. League analysts may have may have been impressed with a couple alley oops, shake and bakes, or solid spot up shooting but the true test will come against a strong Underdawg team who have been a pre-season favorite to take the chip.

High Five GM, Mr. Somera isnt worried about opening the season with a loss because he still remains confident. We just need our players to show up, thats all, he says. The Regulators, on the other hand, rejoiced their victory in their Niketalk thread as they open the season with a solid 44-31 dub.

Money $hot vs Elements
By Rocky Anciano

After a disappointing loss to Remix, GM Rocky Anciano heads his 3rd game of the day with his second Niketalk squad, Money $hot. Seeing that this was the first time he has met some of the players on his new team, it reminded him of his Full Clip team; a team full of promise but lack of chemistry. Donning new teal-baby blue jerseys thru Aries Inguito, they looked as good as their skill was. Elements, a veteran team did not know what to expect of a rookie team. With Christian Gopez training for the PBA, they knew that they are a better team then before. Last but not least, they also added the dangerous sharp shooting rookie Gin Rogas.

Elements were led by Mr. Gopezs 29 points and 15 boards, which were also game highs in both categories as well. To top things off was also his 75% shooting, going 6-8 from the FT line. Gin Rogan lived up to his hype as he converted five 3 pointers, finishing with 17 points and seven boards. James Bernardo showed why he was selected to last seasons All Star team as he had a solid performance with nine points, two boards, two steals, and a block. However, it was too much Money $hot

Leading the Money $hot gang was rookie sensation, Bunnath, who led the team with 21 points, accompanied by his eight boards, five assists, and three steals. Three players tied for 17 points each: Yoshi Wekrementunge, James, and Lucky Wekrementunge, respectively. Yoshi also had 10 rebounds as James put on a show by grabbing down 13 boards while he sent two Element shots to the bleachers. To add, he had two assists and one steal. Spot up shooter Lucky converted twice from the three point line and cleaned glass nine times.

Christian Gopez was bringing it old school. He would pump fake and draw the foul, pump fake and draw the foul, or just draw the foul. Yet, as smart as he was, Money $hot quickly figured out how to contain him and it wasnt until the fourth quarter did they decide to take off. Bunnath would make a steal and throw an outlet pass to Yosh, who would lob it to slashing James, throwing it down for two and a roaring crowd.

Money $hot convincingly won, 83-64.

In the post game interview, the league asked GM Luke Montilla about his thoughts on the game and to confirm rumors of picking up All Star/Dunk contest champion Shaggy.

Well, we didnt get Shaggy, but despite that we just ran out of gas towards the end, theyre a good team they have a lot of weapons.

It was a definitely great way to end the day. Two out of three games aintt bad, said Rocky, but Im not done with my recruiting process just yet. Wait until week two or three to see everything come into place. Oh yeah, you know I brought in that other team, Stylin on You? Make that three out of four games won today.

Back
Top Bottom