CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

im runnin point, or we could switch off between 1 and the 2 how we gon be all in one team with 2 diff unis and some1 should of told me cause now i got 2 people comin but whatevers i guess
I will die with no bullets in my holster

^^ if you plan on bringing 5 heads including yourself, why didn't you start your own squad? I'm just saying, thats what I would have done.

but you're right Footclan, I was thinking the same thing. What about the jersey issue?

RAIDER NATION

Quote:
He was balling with the sunglasses :lol:
laugh.gif

Yeah, how could I have forgot about homey. I thought he said they were prescription or something like that.

FC I don't really know what's going on to be honest with you....I was under the impression that if we did switch the rosters up that everyone on the regulators would receive a regulators jersey.

If that's what ends up happening, then I hop he has the right sizes to do it.....Having different uni's would have all of us looking like some special Olympic rejects :lol:
laugh.gif
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

well i was gonna start my own squad but I thought there was X amount of players on one team and then X amount on another and that I can always add whomever but at the last min we combined the teams without advanced warning, specifically before this all popped off there was gonna be 3 seperate teams then 2 then all of a sudden we all together but I guess that's how its gon go and I don't mind its just that's not what was said from the jump

i heard that. Well, we didnt have to switch teams. We thought it made more sense to keep everyone who has been ballin' together since there is already some chemistry going.
I'm feeling like Cool Runnings right about now.

RAIDER NATION

Really its not that serious to me.

I just want to ball....

I didn't think it was that big of a different from the OG list to the proposed list

OG List

1) Footclan - #11 - medium
2) pat's friend 1 - #32 - large
3) pat's friend 2 - #3 - large
4) pat's friend 3 - #55 - large
5) solesavage - #10 - large
6) airmag15 - #5, medium
7) BaysickBeatz - #6 - large
8 ) mikey chau - #7 medium
9) blackcat23mj - #23 - large
10) sha77er s7ar I

New proposed list
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

its not that much different. The new proposal is just a rotation of players within regulators and money shot. If anything, we can add the new players to money shot since half the team there seems like they are new additions. then again who knows what to do of the mess. i just think those who have shown up to practices etc should get priority in this whole re-organization mess if anything. wow i figured it would get messy.

honestly if we look at the rosters gritty posted, its not a really a change, it just shifts girtty and heart and hustle over from money shot, so if anything the 2 new guys pat wants to bring in can play money shot OR since it might be easier since it seems like FC and his friends want to play together to have patrick and his players can move to money shot (if thats feasible, since that team now looks like a whole new team with randomly added players) and move some of the guys that are originally in money shot to regulators to create space or fill spots in both teams and that should settle the teams. i think that would work out.

In regards to the jerseys, im sure it will work out if the re-organization happens...again this is just a proposal and not intended to piss anyone off etc. just an idea. dont mean to confuse it some more either (just ignore me if it confuses) haha...

In the end, I just want to play and if i could run with each and everyone of you guys I would...so either way id be happy to run with either one of you guys bc im a team player so lets get this team organized and proper.

Organization Proposal that would make everyone happy (i think):

Team Reg:

1) bluesurferx
2) kobeeh/kobeeh's friend/joel west
3) kobeeh/kobeeh's friend/joel west
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
10) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.

Team Money:
FC (Pat) can then add 2 more players to this team since some of the slots arent even filled i.e. "random homie"

1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) kobeeh -----------------------------------(might be moved to team 1)
5) kobeeh's friend -------------------------(might be moved to team 1)
6) joel west ----------------------------------(might be moved to team 1)
7) Rocky
8 ) my homie daron
9) my homie scott
10) my homie orlando
11) random homie - (footclan's friend #3)
12) random homie - (footclan's friend #4)
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

patrick, i didnt know you were going to add another 2 more players. they havent showed up and they havent paid fees nor show any intent whatsoever. you constantly showed up with two of your friends (ron and chris) you guys are developing good chemistry amongst yourselves so why not combine everyone altogether? the rest who havent played or shown up will be with money $hot, and i'll deal with that

there are 3 squads but the 3rd platinum squad is another group of guys from my old rosters but that doesnt reallly pertain with the matter at hand.

there are 12 total jerseys for regulators and 11 total jerseys for money $hot.

i didnt make the roster final patrick. i clearly stated that if everyone agrees to the roster change, then it will follow thru but we havent played game 1 yet and see how everything will work out. final rosters will be made after game 1.

im already dealing with people who havent paid yet, not shown up, and havent held their end of the bargain, so what more can i do when it comes to game time? im taking a huge gamble by finding last minute players to fill in for money $hot and at the same time considering that i want to keep those groups of friends together...

patrick, if that was the case that you had 2 friends and im talking about seeing some sort of security, like payment by friday...then here would be the scenario:

Regulators-
1) bluesurferx
2) kobeeh
3) kobeeh/kobeeh's friend
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) rocky
7) my friend daron
8 ) my friend scott
9) blackcat23mj
10) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.
11) joel west
12) my friend orlando

*i wont even be playing that much. im only on the squad to really be the support person for the friends im plugging in...

Money $hot would be...
1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) footclan's friend #3
5) footclan's friend #4
6) baysick
7) airmag
8 ) mikey chau
9) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
10) fill in?
11) fill in?
12) fill in?

9 players would give you, patrick, your friends, and the rest of the squad ample playing time as you want but im telling you that conditioning is tough.

let me know. thanks

^^ works for me! sounds like it would make everyone happy and it helps since rocky's proposed roster puts those playing together already, together and those who want to be together etc all in one team and its still a good mix of players. i'm diggin it. good job rocky.

the roster right above looks good, we can probably even the teams out later like rocky said since there are spots 10-12 on money shot to fill (in actuality its probably only spots 10-11 since there are only 11 jerseys for money shot).
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

can i be in regulators 8\

that morning slot seems a lot better than 7 pm

i mean heart and hustle IS gonna be missing 8(
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

Awww man, Sunday can't get here soon enough

:lol:
laugh.gif

^^ seeing that everyone is complaining i will then re-propose the team makeup i came up with above....

Re-Organization Proposal that would make everyone happy (i think):

Team Reg: (12 Jerseys)

1) mikey chau/Rocky
2) my homie daron
3) my homie scott
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) blackcat23mj
8 ) bluesurferx
9) BaysickBeatz - full back
12) my homie orlando

Team Money: (11 Jerseys)

1) Rocky/Mikey Chau
2) Footclan
3) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
4) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
5) footclan's friend #3
6) footclan's friend #4
7) kobeeh
8 ) kobeeh's friend
9) joel west
10) Open Spot
11) Open Spot

Of course with 2 open spots in money shot and 11 jerseys and we can move and fill between the two teams as needed.

I think this would work best since we are keeping those playing together all in one team and the new guys etc all in one team. I think this is the most fairest resolution to the team makeup.

Yo it's really all good yall......everything should work out.

Quote:
Feel bad for Rocky
:lol:
laugh.gif
:\
ohwell.gif

holy crap me and my friends are on regulators now??? we can't play that time slot, we have work Sunday mornings, the reason why we weren't able to show up to practice.l :frown:
frown.gif

i'm down with Blackcat's roster

except move kobeeh and his friend to money shot, for the reason he stated above
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

^yeah and just give us the two open slots.....

More minutes for Drew and his cranky knees lol

Nice work Drew.....

Quote:
mikey chau

Quote:
^^ seeing that everyone is complaining i will then re-propose the team makeup i came up with above....

Re-Organization Proposal that would make everyone happy (i think):

Team Reg: (12 Jerseys)

1) mikey chau/Rocky
2) my homie daron
3) my homie scott
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) blackcat23mj
8 ) bluesurferx
9) BaysickBeatz - full back
12) my homie orlando

Team Money: (11 Jerseys)

1) Rocky/Mikey Chau
2) Footclan
3) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
4) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
5) footclan's friend #3
6) footclan's friend #4
7) kobeeh
8 ) kobeeh's friend
9) joel west
10) Open Spot
11) Open Spot

Of course with 2 open spots in money shot and 11 jerseys and we can move and fill between the two teams as needed.

I think this would work best since we are keeping those playing together all in one team and the new guys etc all in one team. I think this is the most fairest resolution to the team makeup.

Back
Top Bottom