CONGRATS TO REG'S RON BENTLEY FOR WINNING THE 3 PT CONTEST! ($50 cash prize) MERRY XMAS

Whats going to happen on Sunday?

What if a team is short on players?

Are we showing up early to organize the teams/jerseys/practice run?

keep me updated.

RAIDER NATION

I think we're good Ray....

Keep checking out this thread for updates, Rock said he'd post game times sometime this week.

As far as meeting up early, I imagine that they're gonna be playing games all day so I don't know if that will be possible.

The way I see it, we all know how to play basketball.
Let's just show up, make sure to bring your game and it should be all good. I'm not tripping on minutes, shots, who starts, nothing....I just want to win baby!
Is it gonna be me or ERASER HEAD?​

i pick eraser head.

yea i assume we will show up a bit early to get warmed up and get our jerseys and shorts so we can change before. it would be nice to get a little warm/practice game in before if we can. heck maybe we can all just show up early and play with the older guys in a game or two just to warm up. i think i will, so who is with me???
FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

Well I would be down Andrew but I guess it depends on what time our game starts.

I believe that we have that 2-5 time slot.
If that's the case I don't see myself getting up at 8am to warm up....at least not with my drive :lol:
laugh.gif

haha werd...hey guys just a heads up for you jordan heads. eastbay has some retro VII (flint grey and cardinals, limited sizes now), IV (military FSR, large size pures and blackcats) and green bean Vs (fsr) for back order. some sizes are out of stock but there are some left for back order. suppose to ship out november.

FOR SALE: Jordan XI Concords (SERIOUS HEAT) and ADIDAS A3 Structure Basketball Shoes! Check it out!! Size 10.

Ordered kicks from Kaysshoes.com and I used code 116 to recieve $5.50 OFF my purchase! Use that coupon code to save too!

thanks for the directions rocky...looking forward to it. nice regulators got a 11am game (hope early games wont be a problem on the joints haha).

sweet deal on the free t-shirt

in regards to the scouting, we should all be sleepers then. haha

do you have any insider reports on the teams we are lined up with this weekend?

and one more thing...

im noticing that there are a set group of guys that are always at the practices and what not. do you guys want to all run on team regulators because that is about 12 on the roster and thatll be perfect...

think about it, you got 3 bigs (ray(solesavage), adrian(gritty), and footclan's friend chris...

here is the proposed TRUE niketalk squad
1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
10) b0it0i23 - can only last 10 minutes of PT, haha jk
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.

im giving you guys that option...

as far as money $hot, here is the PROPOSED roster...
1) sha77er s7ar I
2) kobeeh
3) kobeeh's friend -
4) joel west
5) my homie daron
6) my homie scott
7) my homie orlando
8 ) random homie
9) random homie
10) random homie
11) bluesurferx

and now my platinum squad...ohh wee. youll enjoy a show after the regulators vs high five. :wink:
wink.gif

this is b0it0i, by the way - new sn (since other one got banned)

i'm down for the idea of combining the teams into 1 solid team
i'd actually prefer that, since we would actually have a STABLE squad

and i've been conditioning / running for the past weeks, so those 10 minutes should be no prob 8\
if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

haha im down for whatever in regards to the team. i guess it would make more sense since we have played with each other and know each other well enough, i assume, to play comfortably...i dont mind at all as long as we win! haha

we should either sort this out via responses on this thread or through some sort of response since it would definitely matter seeing that the 2 games are at complete opposites times of the clock.

so my vote is: sure, to consolidating the team to those who have been to practices.

I'm down with the proposed TRUE NIKETALK squad.....actually I prefer that earlier time slot.

Not to mention having 2 other big men who can rebound :wow:
eek.gif
I'm fast breaking on cats all day then......

A game at 7 (which should last an hour) plus a 40 minute drive to get home is kinda pushing for a dude who works the early morning shift :lol:
laugh.gif

its just that I recruited like 2 people already so if you do join our squad it may be hard for some on playing time, but I guess we'll see? but we shuld all stick to plan
I will die with no bullets in my holster

^ 2 people not including the 2 already on the proposed roster?

Right now there's 11, but H&H won't be there for at least a month. That still makes 12, which is still not too bad for a league roster.

I don't know man, it would just work out easier for me to play at the earlier time slot

I was telling Rocky last night, that I like the idea of having the true NT team(including the cats that have been running with us, Chris, etc...)

Quote:
Right now there's 11, but H&H won't be there for at least a month. That still makes 12, which is still not too bad for a league roster
ing to look more like a soccer league roster. :lol:
laugh.gif

I'm with you Adrian, i'd prefer early games as well.
My sunday nights consist of me plopped on the sofa watching tv.

edit:
Quote:

:lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

did pat mean to add 2 more players to the 11 or are we talking about chris and the shooter (still dont know his name)? if its adding 2 new players, im not so sure about adding 2 more players since the team seems pretty filled already, i mean 11 players already, thats going to be hard to get playing time there for everyone, so imo i think adding 2 more wouldnt help the situation and i agree with ray, its looking like a soccer league. i played in a league last year with 10 guys total and that was bad enough imo.

i def think people who have been showing up should have the option to decide if they want to run all in one team before additions come in, just because they've put in the time to do this right. that seems pretty fair...so if gritty wants to run with regulators i say run with regulators....i think the proposed team setup rocky has up there seems good.

footclan, there will be tons of playing time. trust me on that man. not necessarily one game but all the games in general. some people wont make it, some people will be hungover, and they should understand that this is a TEAM effort, not individually.

Quote:
^ 2 people not including the 2 already on the proposed roster?

Right now there's 11, but H&H won't be there for at least a month. That still makes 12, which is still not too bad for a league roster.

I don't know man, it would just work out easier for me to play at the earlier time slot

Once again, I'm down for mashing up the teams

but I was reading the roster,

what about that other big dude that shows up at the times we actually got together
he said he wasn't an NTer though

where / what team is he at?

if u were a burger at McDonald's you'd be McGorgeous​

^^ are you talking about Pat's friend Chris? he has been out a good number of times. if you are talking about him he is footlclan's friend #2 on the roster.

i agree with rocky 10-11 players is perfect and should be more than sufficient. I think that should be the max so that everyone gets to have fun and play. see you guys on sunday morning bright and early. ill probably be there early to warm up and get the legs moving, so hopefully ill see some of you guys there early (im shooting to be there around 10:15-10:30)

hey rocky will the gym or facility be open around 10ish?

Quote:
is boitoi the little asian dude who tapped out on the 2nd game? What up boiyee, hopefully you've been hitting the treadmill all week.
:rofl:
roll.gif

^^ haha yea i better get me some of those icy hot packs shaq swears by in the commercials huh? haha

is anyone planning on showing up a little early to warm up? what time does that gym open up at?

Quote:
I don't think playing time will be an issue. As long as people realize that they're not going to play every minute, and that they need to come out of the game when they look tired.

Quote:
1) Footclan
2) footclan's friend 1 (the shooter)
3) footclan's friend 2 (the big man)
4) grittyman20 - big man
5) solesavage - big man
6) airmag15
7) BaysickBeatz - full back
8 ) mikey chau
9) blackcat23mj
11) heart and hustle - out for 3-4 weeks due to work.
I see no changes all I see is racist faces....misplaced hate makes disgrace to races
And only time we chill is when we kill each other....it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other

Gritty Committee- airmag was there when we ran outside the first time. He was balling with the sunglasses :lol:
laugh.gif
RAIDER NATION

Back
Top Bottom