CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by rauls054

its funny how almost everybody on complaining about the quality and you know how it is.just be frank and say you dont have the $ to copp.its always the same i cant wait to get on the players price or in the outlets please if you dont like the quality dont comment more than once.you comment like 10 times it is what it is nobody is forceing you to buy.im a og head but what more can you expect if you dont like dont buy its as simple as that smh.i bought these and i have the 04s

Can you please shut that crap up. I'm a grown #!$ man with a house and car. Some people actually are selective about what they decide to spend their hard earned money on. If I wanted to give money to charity, I'll donate it. The reason Jordan Brand continues to put out crappy quality, is because of fools like you who continue buy it. They don't have to. Who are just happy to have a sneaker. And that's why you'll continue to get crap. Just like a female who chooses to be with a boyfriend who treats her poorly, but loves him anyway. That's why you're treated like a witch, and all you get are increased prices and dwindling quality. So you'll get sneakers that used to be b grades in the 90's as an actual release. Thank ya missa Jordan for my sneakers. You're paying for them. You're putting food on the employees at JB/Nike's tables.

Would you buy a car that wasn't reliable and broke down on you frequently? And you knew it prior to buying them?

Sneakers aren't going to be the same as they used to be? Really, well how come New Balance, Reebok and Adidas can get it right? I bet you JB couldn't even retro a pair of 23's correctly. I'd put money on it. Two year old sneakers.

I'm still trying to figure out why some of you complain about people complaining? Do you work for Nike? Did you design the sneaker? Then why do you care? Get your little pleather sneakers and be happy with your purchase %%@% because all you're doing is complaining about people complaining, and I'm not staying silent for anyone, so kill that.

OK.. Wow you are really type happy.. No one said that the quality does not need to improve.. Everyone else got what I was saying except you, you need an intervention.. lollllll.. I'm done with this conversation and yes I have a house and car too.. Don't take it too seriously it's ONLY sneakers..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Who is everyone else?

What you said was silly. I just called you out on it.

That's why you went back and contradicted yourself saying the quality needs to improve. The quality is bad and needs to improve, but people on NT shouldn't complain about it?

You don't take is seriously, but you're complaining about people complaining, saying they can't afford it. How old are you? That's something I would say in high school. A lot of stuff I see I overlook, unless compelled to reply. I suggest anyone put their bills and family before sneakers.

Why pay full price for something you can get for a lot less? That's common sense. To brag how you had it the first day? Again, high school train of thought.

NT has helped me out a lot, complaints and all. They remind me of details I might have forgotten. People are normally on point when they complain. I see them and normally agree. It's just that a lot of people have no knowledge of the originals to compare the retros too, so they're just happy to have the sneaker.

If people didn't complain or have differences of opinions this board would read like this...

person 1: nice shoes
person 2: I'm coppin
person 3: X2
person 4: fire

Who wants to read that? This board wouldn't have been around for 10 years.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Its a flat leather toebox. Yeah it creases. Have you rocked a pair of dunks lately?

i dont do dunks and ive rocked my silver anniversary 2's a handful of times and still have no creasing my boys white/blk/red joints look like he wore them for a full bball season after 4 hours of wear i owned a few pairs of the 04 2's mid and low and yes they creased but not after the first wear

i remember seeing them yesterday on dudes feet. they def looked vintage. thought they had been worn a couple of times already. reading in here let me know why
laugh.gif

I UNDERSTAND HIS ARGUMENT. I TOO FEEL MOST DUDES COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY CANT COP AND ARE SALTY ABOUT IT SO THEY FIND REASONS TO COMPLAIN. IF THIS IS A "HIGH SCHOOL" TRAIN OF THOUGHT THEN SO BE IT. I KNOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT COMMITMENTS AND THOSE IMPORTANT ONES SHOULD BE TAKEN OF FIRST BUT I DONT REALLY THINK IT NECESSARY TO BASH ON PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD AND WANT TO GRAB SHOES THEY LIKE.

SEEMS LIKE SOME TRY AND CONVINCE OTHERS NOT TO BUY SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY ARENT BUYING, WHICH IS STUPID.

GRANTED I DONT THINK RECENT RELEASES ARE OF THE UPMOST QUALITY BUT C'MON SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE REALLY EXAGGERATING....IF I'M WRONG THEN SOMEONE POSTS PICS OF VINTAGE LOOKING 2'S AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF WEAR TO SHUT ME UP, BUT I WILL POST PICS OF MINE WHICH STILL LOOK DEADSTOCK AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF ROCKING THEM INCLUDING TO THE CLUB AND VARIOUS BARS....

To add to more quality saying, my brother who doesn't know squat about shoes, says to me "those feel like the kicks they got in chinatown"
laugh.gif

!+$% jb.

Got mine yesterday and tried them on when i got home. They don't feel comfortable at all, but i'll keep them because I got them at a good price in addition, I don't have the 2s. What's up with the leather JB's been using?

Got mine yesterday and tried them on when i got home. They don't feel comfortable at all, but i'll keep them because I got them at a good price in addition, I don't have the 2s. What's up with the leather JB's been using?

its funny how almost everybody on complaining about the quality and you know how it is.just be frank and say you dont have the $ to copp.its always the same i cant wait to get on the players price or in the outlets please if you dont like the quality dont comment more than once.you comment like 10 times it is what it is nobody is forceing you to buy.im a og head but what more can you expect if you dont like dont buy its as simple as that smh.i bought these and i have the 04s

Can you please shut that crap up. I'm a grown #!$ man with a house and car. Some people actually are selective about what they decide to spend their hard earned money on. If I wanted to give money to charity, I'll donate it. The reason Jordan Brand continues to put out crappy quality, is because of fools like you who continue buy it. They don't have to. Who are just happy to have a sneaker. And that's why you'll continue to get crap. Just like a female who chooses to be with a boyfriend who treats her poorly, but loves him anyway. That's why you're treated like a witch, and all you get are increased prices and dwindling quality. So you'll get sneakers that used to be b grades in the 90's as an actual release. Thank ya missa Jordan for my sneakers. You're paying for them. You're putting food on the employees at JB/Nike's tables.

Would you buy a car that wasn't reliable and broke down on you frequently? And you knew it prior to buying them?

Sneakers aren't going to be the same as they used to be? Really, well how come New Balance, Reebok and Adidas can get it right? I bet you JB couldn't even retro a pair of 23's correctly. I'd put money on it. Two year old sneakers.

I'm still trying to figure out why some of you complain about people complaining? Do you work for Nike? Did you design the sneaker? Then why do you care? Get your little pleather sneakers and be happy with your purchase %%@% because all you're doing is complaining about people complaining, and I'm not staying silent for anyone, so kill that.
binoculars.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

I UNDERSTAND HIS ARGUMENT. I TOO FEEL MOST DUDES COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY CANT COP AND ARE SALTY ABOUT IT SO THEY FIND REASONS TO COMPLAIN. IF THIS IS A "HIGH SCHOOL" TRAIN OF THOUGHT THEN SO BE IT. I KNOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT COMMITMENTS AND THOSE IMPORTANT ONES SHOULD BE TAKEN OF FIRST BUT I DONT REALLY THINK IT NECESSARY TO BASH ON PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD AND WANT TO GRAB SHOES THEY LIKE.

SEEMS LIKE SOME TRY AND CONVINCE OTHERS NOT TO BUY SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY ARENT BUYING, WHICH IS STUPID.

GRANTED I DONT THINK RECENT RELEASES ARE OF THE UPMOST QUALITY BUT C'MON SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE REALLY EXAGGERATING....IF I'M WRONG THEN SOMEONE POSTS PICS OF VINTAGE LOOKING 2'S AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF WEAR TO SHUT ME UP, BUT I WILL POST PICS OF MINE WHICH STILL LOOK DEADSTOCK AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF ROCKING THEM INCLUDING TO THE CLUB AND VARIOUS BARS....

Do you know that the OG's were made out of premium italian leather, because you must not. Do you want to do that comparison?

And a lot of the dudes who complain about quality of sneakers have way more sneakers than the ones who don't. They can afford to be more selective. One or two pairs won't break their collection.

And you're not impressing dudes with GR sneakers. At least use that you can't get these argument, on limiteds or HOH exclusives. These aren't Eminem II's.

If you're going to impress someone, post a 3,000 square foot house, four door Porsche, 1,000 shares of Apple or something. Most of the dudes up here are adults with an adult train of thought. Because I really could care less if you bought some $150 sneakers.

I do know that if 80% of people are saying that the sneakers have questionable quality, they just might be right.

Hey, since you brought up the issue, we here just to share our thoughts~  I can get them with a discount so that doesnt bothers me.  After years, I may grab a replacement pair if i wanted. I agree on the quality in the current Reebok's retros.  Except the blk dee browns tho.  The leather was way better (soft and smooth) on their 1st retros.  We have been complaining days after days, years after years on NT now.  If Nike/JB heard that, they should've done something about it right?  Even if you look at some pics on the white/varsity red VIs thats suppose to be coming out soon. The reds on the midsoles still not perfect!!  Same for the Infrared packs i assumed!! The thing is (for those who can get them under retail) can't resist not to buy~   I am not buying a house or a car, I am just buying Js~  

stryka12 wrote:
RICO7JT wrote:

I had the same problem checking your shipping and billing info. Take out all characters like periods . number signs #. I did that and it finally worked for me.

Man I tried that..... STILL the same thing kept popping up. I was Shhhiittttttttttttt out of luck.

Im a lil pissed because of that reason I wasn't able to order a pair.

By the time I got back online size12 was GONE.
mad.gif

I could of called Saturday morning to find out what was the deal but I had a busy weekend.

Ohwell. Ill keep my fingers crossed and hope to find a size12 under retail SOON. I NEED A PAIR

i didnt even realize they released. i went to a store in manhattan somewhere and they caught my eyes. i went in an ask how much the guy had the nerve to look me in my eyes and say 200????? damn people are buggin in NYC thank god i moved to JC

Magic1978 i totally agree with what you have been saying. First off  who assumed that because people didnt copp on the RD that they cant afford shoes.  Thats just remotely stupid for someone to think like that.
Thats exactly why you high schooler's gotta rock uniforms.If these soldout at your local shoe spot keep checking for a restock. ****just wanted to add my 2 cents**

RICO7JT if you want these under retail you can try the eastbay 20% off gift card method. You can buy a eastbay gift card of $135 and you will only be paying $108 for it. Then just use the gift card to buy 2's plus the free shipping code at the top of their website and there you have it $108 shipped.

hey memphis, u talking about me? figured so cause i used the vintage word.
i honestly could care less about the quality of these simply because i dont really care for 2s that much. im just stating my observations.
and my observation did include a vintage look but did NOT include much of any creasing. then again, i wasnt really looking at them that hard. just saw like 3 dudes rocking them and that thought kept popping up. "they look old"
didnt even both to touch the shoe enuff to check the leather.

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Its a flat leather toebox. Yeah it creases. Have you rocked a pair of dunks lately?

i dont do dunks and ive rocked my silver anniversary 2's a handful of times and still have no creasing my boys white/blk/red joints look like he wore them for a full bball season after 4 hours of wear i owned a few pairs of the 04 2's mid and low and yes they creased but not after the first wear

i have the anniversary 2s and they crease like crazy, how do you prevent them from creasing.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

RICO7JT if you want these under retail you can try the eastbay 20% off gift card method. You can buy a eastbay gift card of $135 and you will only be paying $108 for it. Then just use the gift card to buy 2's plus the free shipping code at the top of their website and there you have it $108 shipped.

Thanks homie.... thats just what I was thinking of doing. Im gonna try and hit my local spots and see if they got my size left and if not then EASTBAY it is.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Thanks homie.... thats just what I was thinking of doing. Im gonna try and hit my local spots and see if they got my size left and if not then EASTBAY it is.
dont forget to use bing cash back for another 15% off

oops

eek.gif
 these are so comfortable compared to my 04's
the leather is thinner on the 04s compared to the new retros and the quality on these is
pimp.gif
. I wanna cop
grin.gif

Do you know that the OG's were made out of premium italian leather, because you must not. Do you want to do that comparison?

And a lot of the dudes who complain about quality of sneakers have way more sneakers than the ones who don't. They can afford to be more selective. One or two pairs won't break their collection.

And you're not impressing dudes with GR sneakers. At least use that you can't get these argument, on limiteds or HOH exclusives. These aren't Eminem II's.

If you're going to impress someone, post a 3,000 square foot house, four door Porsche, 1,000 shares of Apple or something. Most of the dudes up here are adults with an adult train of thought. Because I really could care less if you bought some $150 sneakers.

I do know that if 80% of people are saying that the sneakers have questionable quality, they just might be right.

YOU'RE STILL MISSING THE POINT. THE POINT IS WHY KEEP COMPLAINING? JUST NEEDS TO BE STATED ONCE THEN MOVE ON. KIDS SAY THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

SINCE YOU FELT THE NEED TO COME AT ME PERSONALLY AND MY REPLY WAS IN GENERAL. SOMETHING MUST BE ON YOUR MIND ABOUT WHAT I SAID.

2ND PART OF YOUR ARGUMENT IS IRRELEVANT. THAT IS A KID TRAIN OF THOUGHT IF YOU ARE TRYNA IMPRESS DUDES WITH YOUR SNEAKERS, WHETHER THEY BE GR OR LIMITED. THATS ******ED. I COP FOR THE LOVE WEARING MY SNEAKS. REGARDLESS IF I CAN SAY NO ONE ELSE HAS THESE OR NOT. IN FACT, MOST OF MY GR'S I LOVE WAY MORE THAN MY LIMITED SNEAKS. 

I'M AN ADULT WITH AN ADULT TRAIN OF THOUGHT AND AM DEF DOING WELL WITH MY HOUSE, CARS, ETC... BUT THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS WE BOTH ARE POSTING ON NIKETALK. A SNEAKER BASED WEBSITE WHICH TENDS ME TO BELIEVE THAT THE DISCUSSION HERE IS ON SNEAKERS......

EITHER WAY, I'VE COPPED. I'M SATISFIED AND POSTED PICS TO GIVE OTHERS WHO CHECK A CHANCE TO VIEW ON FEET BEFORE THEY DECIDE TO PURCHASE OR NOT. TIME FOR ME TO MOVE ON TO THE NEXT RELEASE OF INFRARED PACK AND VARSITY RED 6. NO NEED TO COME IN HERE ANYMORE.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

oops

Can this actually work?

I did the eastbay giftcard method with free shipping, so I'm happy to get mine for $108, didn't think to stack this also, didn't want to risk it.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by eddo1005

oops
Can this actually work?
I did the eastbay giftcard method with free shipping, so I'm happy to get mine for $108, didn't think to stack this also, didn't want to risk it.
technically, its not stacking since its 2 separate transactions.
1 to get the gc. then 1 to buy the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom