CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

YOU'RE STILL MISSING THE POINT. THE POINT IS WHY KEEP COMPLAINING?

I think YOU missed the point that it goes both ways.

And you really need a better argument than you're jealous because you can't afford my sneakers, but whatever helps you sleep at night.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 310HxA

RICO7JT if you want these under retail you can try the eastbay 20% off gift card method. You can buy a eastbay gift card of $135 and you will only be paying $108 for it. Then just use the gift card to buy 2's plus the free shipping code at the top of their website and there you have it $108 shipped.

Thanks homie.... thats just what I was thinking of doing. Im gonna try and hit my local spots and see if they got my size left and if not then EASTBAY it is.
dont forget to use bing cash back for another 15% off

oops

Can this actually work?

I did the eastbay giftcard method with free shipping, so I'm happy to get mine for $108, didn't think to stack this also, didn't want to risk it.

sure it can.  I have done it before.  Got the xii flu game for 88 on RD.  Though the bing cash back then was at 25%, its still a pretty good deal at 20% off then another 15%. 

It should be noted though, the free shipping code will not stack with bing cash back(wont let you input a code, when you go through bing).

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I UNDERSTAND HIS ARGUMENT. I TOO FEEL MOST DUDES COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY CANT COP AND ARE SALTY ABOUT IT SO THEY FIND REASONS TO COMPLAIN. IF THIS IS A "HIGH SCHOOL" TRAIN OF THOUGHT THEN SO BE IT. I KNOW DIFFERENT PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT COMMITMENTS AND THOSE IMPORTANT ONES SHOULD BE TAKEN OF FIRST BUT I DONT REALLY THINK IT NECESSARY TO BASH ON PEOPLE WHO CAN AFFORD AND WANT TO GRAB SHOES THEY LIKE.

SEEMS LIKE SOME TRY AND CONVINCE OTHERS NOT TO BUY SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY ARENT BUYING, WHICH IS STUPID.

GRANTED I DONT THINK RECENT RELEASES ARE OF THE UPMOST QUALITY BUT C'MON SOME DUDES IN HERE ARE REALLY EXAGGERATING....IF I'M WRONG THEN SOMEONE POSTS PICS OF VINTAGE LOOKING 2'S AFTER A COUPLE HOURS OF WEAR TO SHUT ME UP, BUT I WILL POST PICS OF MINE WHICH STILL LOOK DEADSTOCK AFTER A WHOLE WEEK OF ROCKING THEM INCLUDING TO THE CLUB AND VARIOUS BARS....

Do you know that the OG's were made out of premium italian leather, because you must not. Do you want to do that comparison?

And a lot of the dudes who complain about quality of sneakers have way more sneakers than the ones who don't. They can afford to be more selective. One or two pairs won't break their collection.

And you're not impressing dudes with GR sneakers. At least use that you can't get these argument, on limiteds or HOH exclusives. These aren't Eminem II's.

If you're going to impress someone, post a 3,000 square foot house, four door Porsche, 1,000 shares of Apple or something. Most of the dudes up here are adults with an adult train of thought. Because I really could care less if you bought some $150 sneakers.

I do know that if 80% of people are saying that the sneakers have questionable quality, they just might be right.

pimp.gif
lemme applaud this statement.   it seems like dudes feel the need to defend themselves when they get a pair of shoes and others complain about the quality and they resort to silly name calling and childish statements like, "Oh the only reason you didn't get them is because you can't afford them."   if you like the shoes buy them and wear them while not giving a didilly poo about what someone else on here has to say about them quality wise.

bottom line is, the quality of most of the stuff we get is unjustified considering the price increases. if something comes out that i like (powder blue ix's for example) ill cop them and try to get them as cheap as possible. i've seen them up close the other day and the leather seemed crappy but i'm still copping either with the homies 30% discount or on the next 50%

with these 2's  if you got them and you like them then that should be all that matters, as long as you like them and are content with them then you shouldn't have to explain your reasoning for getting them to those who say the quality sucks but most of the time those griping about the quality issues have a legit reason to gripe.

Originally Posted by cobrab19

can u use the 20% off on eastbay for the powder 9s next week?  that would be
pimp.gif

If you already order the giftcards..through email..I see..why not..

Originally Posted by janniely

u guys think these will hit the outlets in a couple of months

Not unless they are B-grades. I can't see these hitting outlets because of a lack of units being sold in normal stores.

If u like them then buy them if u don't then don't. Everyone needs to stop complaining cause jb is gonna stay the same with the quality they have been giving us these past years. And they are not gonna change the quality cause we keep buying them!

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Memphisfinest
laugh.gif
I laugh at you man. Just a month ago, you were living with your mom. Now you got houses and cars!?
roll.gif

I DONT SEE YOUR POINT?...I HAD A HOUSE AND CARS BEFORE I WAS LAID OFF, SOLD HOUSE AND MOVED IN WITH MY PARENTS TO SAVE MONEY WHILE ON THE JOB HUNT. NOW THAT I GOT ANOTHER GOOD STEADY JOB I USED THE MONEY I SAVED TO BUY ANOTHER HOUSE AND I STILL HAVE MY CARS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? 

DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR EVEN REALLY CARE BUT YOU ARE REACHING HARD FOR LULZ...    

Originally Posted by Fatherless Child

Memphisfinest
laugh.gif
I laugh at you man. Just a month ago, you were living with your mom. Now you got houses and cars!?
roll.gif

I DONT SEE YOUR POINT?...I HAD A HOUSE AND CARS BEFORE I WAS LAID OFF, SOLD HOUSE AND MOVED IN WITH MY PARENTS TO SAVE MONEY WHILE ON THE JOB HUNT. NOW THAT I GOT ANOTHER GOOD STEADY JOB I USED THE MONEY I SAVED TO BUY ANOTHER HOUSE AND I STILL HAVE MY CARS. WHAT'S WRONG WITH THAT? 

DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR EVEN REALLY CARE BUT YOU ARE REACHING HARD FOR LULZ...    
stare-o.gif

sold out the first day down here, got my pair round the first hour the shoe store opened, asked a chick at DTLR the other day and she said their store only got 15 pairs, 2 pairs for each size, the smallest and biggest size only had one pair.

talked to a dude i know today that works at a joint out MD and he said their store only got 12 pairs, and a footlocker and foot action didnt get none period.

the 9's are going to be crazier, because dudes that missed out on the 2's down here are coming back for revenge lol.

hopefully i'll have both.

and i'm happy to be apart of nike talk lol.
pimp.gif

did i get beat in the head? the retails $135.... after about 20 min of negotiation I got 3 pairs for $345. I felt like that was a bit much for some 2's but i needed them to complete my #'s. 2 PAIR FOR MY BOI 1 PAIR FOR ME BUT I MADE IT LOOK LIKE I WAS BUYING 3 PAIRS. THE QUALITY IS SUBPAR! DAMN I WANTED TO USE FRIENS AND FAMILY BUT MY LOCAL FOOTLOCKER DIDNT GET EM!

picked up my size 12 yesterday at niketown Beverly hills. And let me just say that all the quality issues I've been hearing had me worried when i was looking for them yesterday. I called niketown to ask for my size and apparently they still have a decent amount left.

But anyways i opened up the box and was extremely surprised at just how nice they are in person. they were flawless. the leather was not cheap and thin like so many have said. no in box creasing, no glue stains, and all the stitching was great! and the inner side and tongue padding is Butter!! I'm almost glad that a lot of people have been shooting on these hard. it made my box opening that much better. As far as creasing when wearing, my god!!!!!! these are shoes!!! they go on your feet!! And you use them for walking!! And no two people have the exact same stride or bends in their shoes or feet for that matter. Some peoples shoes crease different. creasing is not necessarily hand in hand with quality in my opinion.

I wonder how many people have lost interest in a shoe, that ultimately resulted in them not purchasing it based on what they read in here? This may be a genius tactic. someone who makes people believe that something is not worth the time and money to insure more pairs for themselves. (waits for the pic of the little kid reaching) I'm sure some of you really honestly believe that these shoes are crap. But I wonder how many are just pumping out propaganda?

went to cop da 9's
and da 2's are already on sale here
in da bronx
store name is kicks
if anyones interested in 170st

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en
Nice to see someone who's happy with his pair.
happy.gif

Been holding back to cop those because of bad reviews I read but I'll wait for the retro 9s before deciding.

Back
Top Bottom