CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

^ yea, because they use store inventories, unlike Eastbay/FTL/FA/Champs who use warehouse inventory.

got mine today. very very pleased. the price made them that much sweeter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rauls054

its funny how almost everybody on complaining about the quality and you know how it is.just be frank and say you dont have the $ to copp.its always the same i cant wait to get on the players price or in the outlets please if you dont like the quality dont comment more than once.you comment like 10 times it is what it is nobody is forceing you to buy.im a og head but what more can you expect if you dont like dont buy its as simple as that smh.i bought these and i have the 04s
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif
indifferent.gif

wait...were you being serious?

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

sold out the first day down here, got my pair round the first hour the shoe store opened, asked a chick at DTLR the other day and she said their store only got 15 pairs, 2 pairs for each size, the smallest and biggest size only had one pair.

talked to a dude i know today that works at a joint out MD and he said their store only got 12 pairs, and a footlocker and foot action didnt get none period.

the 9's are going to be crazier, because dudes that missed out on the 2's down here are coming back for revenge lol.

hopefully i'll have both.

and i'm happy to be apart of nike talk lol.
pimp.gif

Yea that's true the mall I went to footlocker and foot action did not get them... dtlr and shoe city had 1 pair in each sizeI ended up coppin @ champs nice size line got mine tho

Originally Posted by sentinel se7en

picked up my size 12 yesterday at niketown Beverly hills. And let me just say that all the quality issues I've been hearing had me worried when i was looking for them yesterday. I called niketown to ask for my size and apparently they still have a decent amount left.

But anyways i opened up the box and was extremely surprised at just how nice they are in person. they were flawless. the leather was not cheap and thin like so many have said. no in box creasing, no glue stains, and all the stitching was great! and the inner side and tongue padding is Butter!! I'm almost glad that a lot of people have been shooting on these hard. it made my box opening that much better. As far as creasing when wearing, my god!!!!!! these are shoes!!! they go on your feet!! And you use them for walking!! And no two people have the exact same stride or bends in their shoes or feet for that matter. Some peoples shoes crease different. creasing is not necessarily hand in hand with quality in my opinion.

I wonder how many people have lost interest in a shoe, that ultimately resulted in them not purchasing it based on what they read in here? This may be a genius tactic. someone who makes people believe that something is not worth the time and money to insure more pairs for themselves. (waits for the pic of the little kid reaching) I'm sure some of you really honestly believe that these shoes are crap. But I wonder how many are just pumping out propaganda?
lol that can actually happen my dude, if a person's words are good enough, they can influence some people, just think of Car dealerships and the car salesmen that work at them and how good some of them are with influencing ppl or check out the jewelry store when you have to talk to the man behind the counter, he might persuade you to buy a watch that you might not even find interest in at first sight. Shoes can be done the same way.

^ alot of ppl just hate anything retro, so they find stuff to talk down about...lol this forum just by looking at it, loves "OG", I find it funny, I'm not a fusion guy at ALL, don't care about no anniversary shoes, don't worry about the materials and such little stuff like that (like a certain color of blue on the 9's or the suede on the new 6's.)

I'm just concerned with collecting all of the retro's that drop this year, since I copped the 9's I don't need to chase the other color ways, I'm good with this drop.

Originally Posted by wisache15

I cant find them anywhere!!
frown.gif

I think eastbay still has them.. they dont say sold out on their site.. unless it hasnt been updated.. I'm on the search too.. I'm gonna see if Niketown has them still

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

frown.gif

I think eastbay still has them.. they dont say sold out on their site.. unless it hasnt been updated.. I'm on the search too.. I'm gonna see if Niketown has them still
eastbay, finishline, and ndc all have fsrs online.

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

frown.gif

Wedo have all sizes available, from size 7.5 -18.0 of the Jordan Retro 2 inWhite/Varsity Red/Black (95709101), priced at $134.99. The youth sizing is alsoavailable in sizes 3.5 – 7.0 for $94.99 (95718401). 

Ifthis is not the product you needed us to check on, it would be greatly appreciated, if you could either post theproduct number or the name of the product you where inquiring. Thank You

EastbayRep–Paul 

You were expecting different?!? I'm tired of hearin about the quality of the shoe like it's a suprise each and every release..

^exactly...i'm happy with my pair...wanted them for a while just didnt wanna pay the price for an 04' pair

You were expecting different?!? I'm tired of hearin about the quality when you already knew that before they even released.. Nagging over and over and over and over again.. just like a female (no offense)..

When the discounts come, I will get a pair but to spend 135 on a pair of 2s which aren't ranked up that high for me is tough even though I like them.

These are definetly more of a plastic type of leather from what I felt. Thin, hard...But even with the softer plush leather they used in 2004, the 04's creased like !!$*. I can't explain how ugly the creases in the toes of my 04's were.

Although I have heard about how the tounge and padding in the shoe is alot thinner. Will probably try and get these eventually with the discount. Not a big deal.

one of my all time favorites but passed like i have on all jordan releases nowadays except for maybe the powder 9s, IR pack and charcoal 9s.

Back
Top Bottom