CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

^^ haha yeah i feel you on that. i think im just gonna wait for the white/red vi's then cop the pack as well n store the pack. since i already got blk/v.red to rock ill have w.vred to rock then w/infa&blk/infa to stock =]

I am pleassd with my pair. I guess to each its own. I am a fan of the II's. Of course quality is not what it used to be but nonetheless, if you goin cop, cop, if not, pass. Regardless of the hype, we all can agree that Jordans will sell no matter what the materials or cost of the sneaker is.

Copped mine on my break. These are so dope, but definitely low on the Jordan totem pole as far as comfort.

saw these this morning picked it up and wasn't pleased with the leather on the toe box, looks like this would crease pretty badly after you wear it once
grin.gif

tried them on.....didnt really find them to be comfty but then again i had on CDP 11s all day lol
said i was gonna wait to cop...prolly wont cop. who knows
they are ok
i could see me payin 60 or 70 for em

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

tried them on.....didnt really find them to be comfty but then again i had on 25th ANNI 11s all day lol
said i was gonna wait to cop...prolly wont cop. who knows
they are ok
i could see me payin 60 or 70 for em
this

Originally Posted by eddo1005

i thought all 2's always creased easily. Whats the fuss about it now? *shrug*
ALL shoes creased~~ except the kobe Vs (not made of leather).
roll.gif

I dont understand why most of u say the leather is cheap.  The leather on the 2s are always smooth~ I have the mars and the leather seems the same to me~
Nobody complained as much as the mars back then and because nike brought back the rubber wings and everybody seems forgot about the leather issue.
The quality on the 2s are great this time.  No extra paint, No glue stain like all the retros used to have~
pimp.gif

If your thinking about copping some 2s, go with the 04s if you can. I know JB's been slacking but these are just unacceptable. I have the 04s and I was excited to hear that they were getting retroed but I was extremely disappointed when I held them in my hands today. I hope the 9s next week dont have the same type of pleather or else those will only get copped on discount.

Originally Posted by JayJunkie

If your thinking about copping some 2s, go with the 04s if you can. I know JB's been slacking but these are just unacceptable. I have the 04s and I was excited to hear that they were getting retroed but I was extremely disappointed when I held them in my hands today. I hope the 9s next week dont have the same type of pleather or else those will only get copped on discount.
I talked to my friends who have the 04s. They said this year retro fits better. The shoes form much better to your feet and the padding got thicker at the heels and the tongues.

Originally Posted by DRJordanFreak88

Originally Posted by barry

Planned to buy. Went to local shop this morning and passed.  Leather is some of the worst that Jordan Brand has ever put on a sneaker.  Sad, could have been a great release
seriously tho
i was strollin thru the mall casually, didn't see these in any store except champs and it was a nice surprise when i saw them...up until I picked one up and felt the material. Jesus christ the material is garbage...theres no way that can be called leather. I'd be willing to pay 150 if they used good quality materials...but to hell with jb and their cheap stuff.
Same here.  Willing to pay more for good quality.

Originally Posted by David Choi

eddo1005 wrote:

roll.gif

I dont understand why most of u say the leather is cheap.  The leather on the 2s are always smooth~ I have the mars and the leather seems the same to me~
Nobody complained as much as the mars back then and because nike brought back the rubber wings and everybody seems forgot about the leather issue.
The quality on the 2s are great this time.  No extra paint, No glue stain like all the retros used to have~
pimp.gif

Come on man, I know you're smarter than this.

All shoes crease, but there's different levels. Just like all shoes get dirty, but differences in materials can determine how they look after being worn and can be cleaned.

And there's a lot more than extra paint and glue stains that determine quality issues. The padding around the ankle collar is obvious. Thin leather and creasing cuts down the quality of life of sneakers, especially if you like to have your sneakers looking DS or VDS when wearing them.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by David Choi

eddo1005 wrote:

roll.gif

pimp.gif

Come on man, I know you're smarter than this.

All shoes crease, but there's different levels. Just like all shoes get dirty, but differences in materials can determine how they look after being worn and can be cleaned.

And there's a lot more than extra paint and glue stains that determine quality issues. The padding around the ankle collar is obvious. Thin leather and creasing cuts down the quality of life of sneakers, especially if you like to have your sneakers looking DS or VDS when wearing them.
Oh sorry I dont mean to be smart~ I am not an expert in leather either~ 
This is my 3rd day wearing them and only creases heavily on the inner sides by the toe box but the top still looking good so far.
I just know the longer you wearing them, the deeper they crease~  I understand by what you mean in quality leather.  ~ But hey, no matter how good the quality is they STILL crease! Thats its LIFE.  Everybody knows there will be a replacement of retro popping out in the future~ And, you know the recent qualities of the retro Js wont last a good 5-6 years.  Midsoles/plastic pieces will be coming off~ So, why not just enjoy the shoes, get it if you like and stop blaming on the crease vs. leather quality issue right???? 

Honestly, i guess i am a lil different than everyone else. I just cant be bothered with shoe creasing.............most of the j's that i do bought, i run them on the court one way or another, sooner or later. When i am on the court, i cant be bothered to watch out for creasing while running =..=''

But i guess if you only wear j's casually, creasing can be a problem.

on a side note, i dont get why ppl dont buy from eastbay more often............these are almost sold out on FNL, yet still plenty to go around on eastbay. Do ppl just genuinely like to pay more?

Back
Top Bottom