CONFIRMED MAY 22nd 2010 Jordan Retro 2's Black/Red/White $135 OFFICAL THREAD **PICS UPDATED**

iverson50ggg wrote:
Is the quality that bad you would leave the store empty handed?

yea man i wore my blk/chrome ii's this morning to go buy them.when i got to the store i meant some dudes who wore there 04's and we compared the shoes for bout 5 mins and left there disappointed.

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i went to my local spot this morning ready to cop 2 pairs of my favorite j's.But ended up leaving without them due to the quality. Am i the only one disappointed after finding out they used that cheap af1 leather on these. 

It's sad, this is what its come to.

Originally Posted by RareAirBreeds23

Originally Posted by youngcurse

i went to my local spot this morning ready to cop 2 pairs of my favorite j's.But ended up leaving without them due to the quality. Am i the only one disappointed after finding out they used that cheap af1 leather on these. 

It's sad, this is what its come to.
Problem is, people are still buying them. For a fan who really wants the sneaker, what other options are there? Buy the 04s? Those creased like crazy too. That's just the way Jordan Brand views it, they know they will sell no matter what material they use.

they still got these in every size on footlocker aka i will be picking these up discounted in a month or two

Originally Posted by Hugo

Originally Posted by wagonracer7

I'll probably wait on these and see if they drop in price and if not and I miss out oh well. Not hyped for them, so savin' that cash for the 9's next weekend
smile.gif

I didn't have a chance to see the men's in person because every store was sold out, however I didn't think to pick up the kids pair. But you know JB will have the kids shoe have better quality sometimes. I have the 04s but the sole is a little yellow and its white still but you can tell its in mint condition. I'm not a fan of the 2s so I wouldn't go order these off Eastbay. As far as the creasing goes, I would just suggest packing a sock or paper in the shoe after each wear or one of those shoe horns(whatever they are called) that finishline, champs, footlocker, footaction puts on the display models. I would just ask a employee if you don't feel like buying them..they have plenty of them.

The mgr at footaction said these were a quickstrike which could be why his store didn't get it and they get everything. Don't know what JB is up to.

i saw this at my local spot for $109 this morning
ohwell.gif
 took me awhile but eventually i said no thank you! passed but it wasn't an easy one
ohwell.gif

i copped these off FNL...all the small sizes were sold out when i bought them...i got my 11.5 easily...hopefully they fit...

These are selling out? Interesting! I'm too lazy to get out today. I'll check 'em out tomorrow see if I like 'em..no rush really.

Planned to buy. Went to local shop this morning and passed.  Leather is some of the worst that Jordan Brand has ever put on a sneaker.  Sad, could have been a great release

Originally Posted by barry

Planned to buy. Went to local shop this morning and passed.  Leather is some of the worst that Jordan Brand has ever put on a sneaker.  Sad, could have been a great release

Weird I thought the leather is really nice on both my pairs.. O well to each there own

Damn these were hard to get today...tried 6 different stores finally found my size 10 I'm good! Better insert a Force Field toe box leather is soft like the Military 4's or Mars Blackmon 4's. Satisfied with my pair
pimp.gif

I like these but I will wait a little while to get them cheaper. If I cant get them, I wont lose any sleep. lol
I already have to many white/black/red jordans...

Originally Posted by barry

seriously tho
i was strollin thru the mall casually, didn't see these in any store except champs and it was a nice surprise when i saw them...up until I picked one up and felt the material. Jesus christ the material is garbage...theres no way that can be called leather. I'd be willing to pay 150 if they used good quality materials...but to hell with jb and their cheap stuff.

yo i put a pair on hold today idk if ima buy i was so down to untill i saw them in person n trid them on. they look good on but the quality dont seem good. last 10.5 so i have an hour to decide if i shud go grab em.....=/

Get them if you like them man. Its your money if you rather save your money for the other shoes coming out this year do so. I have'nt bought any new shoes all year till today.. just wait for the ones you want

Originally Posted by Justhere4aday

Get them if you like them man. Its your money if you rather save your money for the other shoes coming out this year do so. I have'nt bought any new shoes all year till today.. just wait for the ones you want

i don't own a pair of 2's as of now and idk. i said to myself when these drop they would be the only 2's i would cop, but idk. after seeing em in person i wasnt too sure about them. if theyre in footlocker tm in my size i will cop. if not then it wasnt meant to be. also my FootAction and Finishline didnt get them. only FootLocker did.....the chick in finishline said they shud be gettin a shipment in maybe tomorrow but she's almost positive they're getting them. i thought it was really odd FootAction didnt get em though bc they always get everything

Well if not eastbay still has full stock so save your money if you dont really want them. dont give in to the hype man people on this site just blow smoke and half the time dont buy ++@%

Back
Top Bottom