Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

It's all personal opinion. Obviously a ton of people don't care that the pattern is backwards. Some really care. Debate will go in circles.
Agreed... I guess i just dont get ppls leniency when it comes to errors
If fake doernbecher 3s come out with a reverse print would it be an issue then?

Anyone else wanna check their size 11? Mine has backwards "Cole" on the left shoe, but the right one is normal.

I deleted all that nonsense, I wasn't try to start all that. Lets keep this thread about the shoes.

View media item 512156Anyone know how to get this out?

Edit: The blue stain is almost not noticeable in a pic but it's much more noticeable in person lol.

My 8.5s came with the backwards lettering. I don't really mind but I'm gonna try to get a discount code.

Last edited:
Guess 10/10.5 isnt the only one that got backwards cole
Just got mine... Defenitly reporting to nikr but for sure not returning

Why am I thinking this "backwards" cole is by design. Similar to how lv do their items. Because of how they roll the leather, one side is normal and onenside is upside down or "backwards." I'm thinking nike and jb are testing ways to distinguish real from fake.

Ok whats nike procedure on reported flaws? I just called and CSR said he will escalate the situation to nikes design dept and someone will contact me 1-2 business days also gave me a reference num...ppl getting discount codes is this how you got em??

Ok whats nike procedure on reported flaws? I just called and CSR said he will escalate the situation to nikes design dept and someone will contact me 1-2 business days also gave me a reference num...ppl getting discount codes is this how you got em??

Same happened to me with an off centered jumpman on my white/red v. I got no call back. When I called them all they said was that it was still being reviewed. Guess it is still being reviewed since January. Smh

got the same answer

2010 and 2013 comparison.

I chatted a nike rep abput a flaw I had on a pair of lebrons i bought from ndc and she said it was going to be reviewed. She said I would get an email in 2-3 business days. I got an email 3 days later and it said they reviewed the case and were going to fedex me a $50 nike gift certificate. I got the gift certificate a few days later deliveres by fedex.

Last edited:
I chatted a nike rep abput a flaw I had on a pair of lebrons i bought from ndc and she said it was going to be reviewed. She said I would get an email in 2-3 business days. I got an email 3 days later and it said they reviewed the case and were going to fedex me a $50 nike gift certificate. I got the gift certificate a few days later deliveres by fedex.
Damn I hope I get the same. What was the flaw?

Last edited:
Alright my pair of playoff XII's came with two different type of leather on the tongue portion below the strings. When I chatted with the nike rep, the most she could was to have me send the shoes back for them to investigate. Would not take photos, how did y'all get these discounts so quickly? Just curios is it because these released so recently?

Agreed... I guess i just dont get ppls leniency when it comes to errors
If fake doernbecher 3s come out with a reverse print would it be an issue

Is Nike's product really legit? Maybe they're now making fakes. Could it be?

Back
Top Bottom