Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

People trying to hard for them codes. look at this guy SMH  Nike should just ask for his order # and ban his account lol

^^There's always that guy 
mean.gif

The truth is now that it's known to be a widespread error on the 10-10.5, if I see someone rocking DB3s on the street, I'll be checking to see if the pattern is backwards from afar.

It's not like I'll be going up to the homie and pointing out that his kicks have a fault in them but I'm sure I'm not the only one know who'll be looking to see if the the E is backwards or not.

Outside of this thread, I haven't seen any of the sneaker blogs pick up on this error so I doubt most people who got their pairs even notice there was a fault in their shoe (unless it's all the scuffs and marks we've been seeing)
HappyGoat-4132.jpg

Last edited:
i wasnt logged in at all i just clicked the twitter link.
this waiting in line thing is a scam. anyone can come in and take ur place. i was on ndc on both my ipad n computer i tried to order the toro 4s last week n 5 mins later i decided to try on my ipad while i was still waiting in line. so basically my ipad waiting in line went through for the size 8.5 and my computer waiting in line never went through. moral of the story ndc is full of it with the waiting in line thing.
were you logged in with the same account?? if nike is limiting 1 per customer(shipping address?) wouldnt your order that went thru on your ipad supersede the one on your pc thats why the pc never went thru??
im not sure this is just my theory....

SMH at these running small, going to have to trade my size locally for a larger size.

Thought I was the only one who thought this! Had to look for the size swap on release day because of this! Glad I found one too. Definitely on the snug side especially for a III

I thought these were basically TTS, maybe a little big? Might have to look for a size swap if they run a half size small.

Last edited:
The one person I found locally with a size 10 had " 3M ELOC's" 
laugh.gif

It doesn't really bother me because I want to rock em and keep OGs on ice..

I told him I would give him DS Royal 1s and DS Bred 11s for them..

He wasn't going for it 
frown.gif
.. Talking bout I need to add $100..

So the hunt continues.. I hate Nike for not dropping these in Seattle.

Whats said is 90% of people don't know that the design spells out "Cole", how to read it, much less that their **** is backwards.

The one person I found locally with a size 10 had " 3M ELOC's" 
laugh.gif

It doesn't really bother me because I want to rock em and keep OGs on ice..
I told him I would give him DS Royal 1s and DS Bred 11s for them..
He wasn't going for it 
frown.gif

.. Talking bout I need to add $100..

So the hunt continues.. I hate Nike for not dropping these in Seattle.

thats a good deal. that actually equals 550 in value

Back
Top Bottom