Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

had to lookup the sole protector... I cannot believe cats is really walking around with film over the bottom of their shoe... this is WAYYYYY past ridiculous.
mean.gif

had to lookup the sole protector... I cannot believe cats is really walking around with film over the bottom of their shoe... this is WAYYYYY past ridiculous.
mean.gif

I'm not gonna lie.. i was considering it, but he asking $20 a pop for  them

Last edited:
mean.gif

I'm not gonna lie.. i was considering it, but he asking $20 a pop for  them
Not only that, but wouldn't it **** up the traction on the shoes? People gonna be slippin and slidin all over the place. lol

Shoes didn't create BOTS. Bots were already being used for concert and sporting event tickets. 

I need to search for it but a dev on elance asked someone last year before the Yeezys..."like ticketmaster scripting?" and the script was made.

hey guys, lets start derailing the bot talk some. the storm has passed as far as canceled orders go and we have a thread dedicated to bot talk.

id really appreciate it. thanks.

Just got mine...size 7, COLE print is printed correctly. There are some light scuffs and wrinkles on the toe boxes of both shoes, but nothing like some of the other photos I've seen. Pretty minor imperfections, especially since I'm going to wear them. All in all, very happy to have them in hand and I can't wait to wear them out.

Here are some quick iphone photos:

I showed pics of the backwards cole on my pair to nike chat. They said they forwarded it to the research team and would notify me in 2 days of the "solution". Anyone have prior experience and what do they give you? Another pair? A promotional code? Or tell you to return them for a refund? :lol:

Chat on the right she said "it doesnt usually happen that quickly"

Last edited:
I showed pics of the backwards cole on my pair to nike chat. They said they forwarded it to the research team and would notify me in 2 days of the "solution". Anyone have prior experience and what do they give you? Another pair? A promotional code? Or tell you to return them for a refund?
laugh.gif
tell you to return them for refund. They give you a % code if you ask for it. 

I showed pics of the backwards cole on my pair to nike chat. They said they forwarded it to the research team and would notify me in 2 days of the "solution". Anyone have prior experience and what do they give you? Another pair? A promotional code? Or tell you to return them for a refund? :lol:

fam is gonna give you a refund via HIS paypal & give you his address to mail the package back to :lol:

Last edited:
I showed pics of the backwards cole on my pair to nike chat. They said they forwarded it to the research team and would notify me in 2 days of the "solution". Anyone have prior experience and what do they give you? Another pair? A promotional code? Or tell you to return them for a refund?
laugh.gif
They going to tell you to return them and offer you a 10% coupon code. 

Back
Top Bottom