Confirmed: Doernbecher Jordan III to release 7/20/13 - NO BUYING SELLING TRADING

no its actually 3M and its a pretty nice investment if u like your soles to stay icy
I don't believe this claim that it will keep soles Icy and prevent yellowing. How is a piece of 3M sticker going to prevent yellowing that starts from inside the sole itself?

laugh.gif
 I'm trying to get at least 20% so I can order some id's.

The employees will buy them all up before you can even pronounce doernbecher lol
It's sad but true. I remember back then you can get heat in the outlets. I remember paris dunks and amsterdam am1 in outlet

I got 20% off from the scratch on mine and didn't even mention the backwards COLE. CSR also said the coupon isn't good for Nike IDs...
They gave me a 10% code and it worked on id. The code started with TENP

Last edited:
I don't believe this claim that it will keep soles Icy and prevent yellowing. How is a piece of 3M sticker going to prevent yellowing that starts from inside the sole itself?
The yellowing is mainly caused by uv light, the plastic acts as a filter. Keeping shoes in a dark place helps as well, since even cfc an incandescent lights give off uv. Secondary cause of yellowing is the acid from the glue used to fuse the sole. That's what causes the yellowing in real old pairs that were kept in the dark. Eventually, either way they will yellow.

Last edited:
The person who packs the orders knows your name. Crazy sh** I had a friend who worked for footaction and use to purposely send one person bad pairs everytime they did a release. He would go thru each 9.5 and send dude the worst pair he found. When I asked him why looked at me and said "I just feel like he's a bad person"
ducktales
roll.gif

They gave me a 10% code and it worked on id. The code started with TENP
*shrug* Mine starts with TWP and they said no IDs.

The yellowing is mainly caused by uv light, the plastic acts as a filter. Keeping shoes in a dark place helps as well, since even cfc an incandescent lights give off uv. Secondary cause of yellowing is the acid from the glue used to fuse the sole. That's what causes the yellowing in real old pairs that were kept in the dark. Eventually, either way they will yellow.

So if I was to believe their claim, then the bottom of my soles would then end up icy on the bottom but yellow AF on the sides where the sticker doesn't go.

Sorry, call me a nonbeliever but this just sounds like snake oil to me.

I'll spray my shoes with stain/water reflectors but there is no way I am putting on stickers on the bottom of the shoe. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif
I'm trying to get at least 20% so I can order some id's.
I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure if they give you the %off code you can't use it on nike IDs. I had asked them before about that and it wasn't allowed.
They also say that you can't use the promo codes on "launch products" aka new releases, but that isn't true.

I have been able to use promo codes on IDs and launch products.

They also say that you can't use the promo codes on "launch products" aka new releases, but that isn't true.

I have been able to use promo codes on IDs and launch products.
no they say you cant use it on gift cards, Nike + products and apple products (they sell nanos) at least thats what the lady told me when i got the code

People who were lucky enough to get a pair really *****in about a backwards laser print? 

People don't walk around with magnifying glasses inspecting other people's shoes, it aint that serious.

The truth is now that it's known to be a widespread error on the 10-10.5, if I see someone rocking DB3s on the street, I'll be checking to see if the pattern is backwards from afar.

It's not like I'll be going up to the homie and pointing out that his kicks have a fault in them but I'm sure I'm not the only one know who'll be looking to see if the the E is backwards or not.

Outside of this thread, I haven't seen any of the sneaker blogs pick up on this error so I doubt most people who got their pairs even notice there was a fault in their shoe (unless it's all the scuffs and marks we've been seeing)

Backwards printing will be a great way to tell you they are legit!

People making fakes will pay more attention to detail.

The backwards "COLE" on my pairs don't bother me that much where I need to get rid of em or sell em. Still would of been nice if it wasn't though. So yeah, I did call Nike to ***** about a coupon code. Just because I was lucky enough to get a pair doesn't mean I shouldn't care at all if there was anything not right about em. I guess it's the fact that the way the "COLE" is spelled out is symbols so it doesn't look as bad but I bet you if the word "AIR" or "NIKE" was backwards on a pair people would definitely flip out and be pissed about it.

Last edited:
Who the hell is reporting personal messages now :rofl: its not like you can curse thru pm or something
Dudes are lame as hell :lol:

Back
Top Bottom