Confessions

Getting frustrated with the constant up and down moods I've been feeling over the past year. Just when I think it might be over it comes right back. I've been eating better and exercising which has helped but it seems to be always there, just lingering. I've started to accept the fact that I have just have to deal with this moving forward. I'm still trying to figure out how. Just ready to get over this ****.

Last edited:
Really think smoking is the answer to my problems but I can't smoke at this point of my life.

Getting frustrated with the constant up and down moods I've been feeling over the past year. Just when I think it might be over it comes right back. I've been eating better and exercising which has helped but it seems to be always there, just lingering. I've started to accept the fact that I have just have to deal with this moving forward. I'm still trying to figure out how. Just ready to get over this ****.
This. I feel like I'm doing the most to keep pushing forward, focusing on studying, eating clean, and working out, but something is always lingering.   

Lingerers man...

seems like everyone I'm close to has moved away. and I haven't been able to become close to anyone new.

like those above me said, there is something always lingering. I think it's the absence of the right girl. but maybe it's more than that.

Last edited:
So I'm finally seeing the hard work that I put in after my divorce pay off. I went through a period of depression and sometimes regret but I kept moving forward and focusing on school and work. I'm now with a company that is rewarding my hard work and I'm set to make some adult money for the first time in my life. When I say adult, I mean like the kind of money I can buy and not rent with... in high *** cost of living San Diego.

I've been stepping up my game all around and have been taking my kids to church with me on Sundays. I'm not really religious, but do believe in a higher power and I was raised in church and feel that it set a solid foundation for me. I'm still honest with my daughters about my thoughts and beliefs so I'm not attempting to brainwash them into one way of thinking.

The place I've fallen off of in the midst of all of this is my workouts. :smh: I feel myself slipping and I'm not fat yet, but if I continue on like this I will be. :lol: Not that I eat unhealthily, I just eat a lot and in the past worked out enough to burn it all off. Now, with work, school, family and gf I hardly have time for the gym. I'm taking this career more seriously than I've ever taken a job and I'm exhausted by the time I get home.

I need to figure something out.

My ex plays games every chance she gets, but I've been blocking her negativity with positivity and politeness. It's always something with her and I don't think that she'll be happy for a long time despite what she says. How can someone be happy when the have so much hate for someone else?

My gf has really helped me focus. Even before we were an item, as a friend, she was a positive influence on me.

I confess, I'm happy.

And that JBCO got us flexing our hair out chea 
smokin.gif

Hahahaha!

I cut my hair down to waves recently. I remember a few years ago wishing I could do waves. Life is good. :nthat:

So I'm finally seeing the hard work that I put in after my divorce pay off. I went through a period of depression and sometimes regret but I kept moving forward and focusing on school and work. I'm now with a company that is rewarding my hard work and I'm set to make some adult money for the first time in my life. When I say adult, I mean like the kind of money I can buy and not rent with... in high *** cost of living San Diego.

I've been stepping up my game all around and have been taking my kids to church with me on Sundays. I'm not really religious, but do believe in a higher power and I was raised in church and feel that it set a solid foundation for me. I'm still honest with my daughters about my thoughts and beliefs so I'm not attempting to brainwash them into one way of thinking.

The place I've fallen off of in the midst of all of this is my workouts. :smh: I feel myself slipping and I'm not fat yet, but if I continue on like this I will be. :lol: Not that I eat unhealthily, I just eat a lot and in the past worked out enough to burn it all off. Now, with work, school, family and gf I hardly have time for the gym. I'm taking this career more seriously than I've ever taken a job and I'm exhausted by the time I get home.

I need to figure something out.

My ex plays games every chance she gets, but I've been blocking her negativity with positivity and politeness. It's always something with her and I don't think that she'll be happy for a long time despite what she says. How can someone be happy when the have so much hate for someone else?

My gf has really helped me focus. Even before we were an item, as a friend, she was a positive influence on me.

I confess, I'm happy.
Repped

Homie all I can do is applaud you man I can't wait till I get my **** together

Thanks.

Just focus on the day, and then the week, and then the months and then you'll start to see the years and the bigger picture of your life. None of it happens over night, but one night you'll look up and see how far you've come.

I was homeless once. I was evicted once. I was carless once. I did things I'll never talk about to survive once. No ayo. **** I look back on it now and wonder how I was that person. But I got broken down and built back up. I had to suffer. I had to pay.

I'm not perfect and none of us will ever be perfect. But if you forget focusing on your flaws and mistakes long enough to focus on your strengths and talents then you'll be alright. Learn from your **** ups, forgive yourself and move on. That and some faith will take you a long way.

I wish you the best my dude.

Last edited:
I am really disappointed in myself. I've neglected my studies for years now, and I'm in my senior year of high school with barely a 2.0 GPA. Maybe a little lower, I haven't checked recently. I have had everything I would have ever needed to get perfect grades all throughout high school, but I took the lazy route and did the bare minimum leaving my GPA so low and ending my chances of going to a good school until I go to community college for two years. :smh:
Congrats, man. :pimp:

Its aight sun... i done ****** up so much in highschool always getting suspended and ****.... now im about to finish my BA with a solid 3.0 and some change...

-All the wrong people in my life seem to be disappearing. I'm really happy life is choosing them for me
- I got a raise at work and tomorrow is payday
-I'm gonna buy some shoes
-I'd like to confess that I am happy guys

-All the wrong people in my life seem to be disappearing. I'm really happy life is choosing them for me
- I got a raise at work and tomorrow is payday
-I'm gonna buy some shoes
-I'd like to confess that I am happy guys
that's Wasup homie

Keep it up

This morning I see there more light at the end of the tunnel

I just got my license on the first try and that'll open allot of doors for me

-Had my girl for about a year, love her but just do not think I am ready to settle down but every chance I get to leave I end up staying.
- Really enjoy smoking and end up doing it too often
-I felt like I did not give my younger sister enough attention while I was away at college

Just found out my grandmother has moderate Alzheimer's, the way I feel right now is unexplainable. I'm going to go see her this weekend but I'm not ready for this journey, the day she no longer recognizes me I have no idea how I'm going to react. She's the one person that I can talk to for hours about nothing at all and never lose interest. It's like from this point on I'm racing against the clock.

My ex girlfriend who I broke up with almost exactly 4 years ago added my sister on facebook and instagram a little while back.

She apparently wanted to congratulate her on being engaged. They were never really that good of friends in any way at all, my sisters good friend at the time was rooming with this ex, and again that was 4 years ago.

This girl is married, has been for almost 2 years, I want nothing to do with her, and really could care less, but she screwed me over in so many ways, and I don't get why she wants to be buddy buddy with my sister on social networking.

She has been liking/commenting on EVERY thing my sister posts, it's kind of low key starting to piss me off.

Last edited:
My ex girlfriend who I broke up with almost exactly 4 years ago added my sister on facebook and instagram a little while back.

She apparently wanted to congratulate her on being engaged. They were never really that good of friends in any way at all, my sisters good friend at the time was rooming with this ex, and again that was 4 years ago.

This girl is married, has been for almost 2 years, I want nothing to do with her, and really could care less, but she screwed me over in so many ways, and I don't get why she wants to be buddy buddy with my sister on social networking.

She has been liking/commenting on EVERY thing my sister posts, it's kind of low key starting to piss me off.

You talk to your sis about it?

You talk to your sis about it?

When I first saw that she had commented on something on facebook I was like "she added you and you didn't add her right?" And she just told me how she messaged her saying congratulations on her engagement and so on.

I haven't said anything since just for the fact that I feel like she is doing it to try and get under my skin since she knows I see it, and I don't want to show that it has any kind of effect on me. I mean, it really doesn't, I've grown too much as a person to give a damn, and know my life is 1000 times better and I am 1000 times happier than I ever was. But I can't believe that after all she put me through, the fact that she's married to a dude she started seeing 2 months later, with,and she was never close with anyone in my family to begin with, she has the nerve to try to have any contact with my family at all.

Last edited:
This is going to be much more insignificant (and, hopefully, humorous) compared to some of the recent confessions on this thread but here goes nothing:

Whenever I hear Taylor Swift's "22" it triggers an unexplainable "Come at Me, Bro" response within me. Not because I can't stand the song - if anything it's the opposite; I quite like the song, really (there's another confession right there) - but it makes me feel like any fight I get into, I'm giving out a whupping to the other dude.

... like I said, can't explain it.

i hate my job so much and i'm only here out of convenience.... i want to look for another job but i honestly think this is the best i can get... i know i can get a better job but i like the job security and i'm afraid if i leave the next job wont be as good and i wont be able to do whatever i want.... usually when people hate their job they either hate the work or the people they work with never both but in my situation i hate both....i cant stand the work that i do its beyond tedious and boring and i know i'm capable of doing more but its so easy that i accept it even though i hate it....and the people i work with i hate them too they are just so damn phony and not even that but i just don't like anything about them when it comes to their attitude, work ethic and personality....before i thought it was just management i thought i disliked but even my coworkers are lame too... i put on on this front that i actually like them just to get what i want... i honestly don't care that i do that because i don't like them anyway... bottom line is i have to look for a better job but i have much more bigger priorities i have to worry about and once that is done i can focus on looking for a job because i know i can do better...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom