Confessions

Don't you realize your ex won? By no means should there be any games involved but that's what this is looking like.
This is a narcissistic ex-girlfriend's wet dream. She did you dirt, married a dude she met two months after the fact AND got you talking about her on some random website.
:rolleyes

My ex won? That's cool because I think marriage is a pointless, and would never get married. I much rather be living the life I am now than that life. But word, thanks for the insight, "Pepper"

:rofl:

Last edited:
You're right, I've been sitting in the corner for the past 4 years with Drake's Take Care in my headphones on constant repeat and sobbing. :rofl:

FOH :smh:

And again, when did I ever say I was harboring "ill will" against her.

So if someone did you wrong, and then 4 years later started talking to your family member who they NEVER spoke with in the past and was trying to be friendly, you'd just be like, oh cool, that's not weird at all, I'm an adult, so I fully embrace it and think that it's perfectly normal.

Come on now.

That's. None. Of. My. Business.
He can talk to whomever...whenever. What he do ain't got nothing to do with me. He can date my friend, hump my dog..no dambs given.

You can post as many emoticons as you'd like sweetheart..but it ain't gonna change the fact that you're behaving irrationally.

and they say women act on their emotions. hmph.

But what if that person isn't humping your dog, what if they killed your dog? Then what?

Last edited:
My ex won? That's cool because I think marriage is a pointless, and would never get married. I much rather be living the life I am now than that life. But word, thanks for the insight, "Pepper"

you got burned and you'll never love again..

I know that feels bruh

lol.... WORD.

Furthermore..if you learned to mind your own business, you wouldn't be sitting there plotting what your ex's next move might be. You wouldn't be upset. Why don't you do yourself a favor and leave it be?

..and ya'll dudes in here letting him cut up.

you got burned and you'll never love again..

I know that feels bruh

I guess you do know that feeling or you wouldn't be on an online message board trying to bring someone you don't know down.

And that has nothing to do with never loving again. I just aint the type to live life with obligations. I will gladly keep going to music festivals every year instead of taking kids to disney world. That just aint the life for me.

Last edited:

I guess you do know that feeling or you wouldn't be on an online message board trying to bring someone you don't know down.

And that has nothing to do with never loving again. I just aint the type to live life with obligations. I will gladly keep going to music festivals every year instead of taking kids to disney world. That just aint the life for me.

Not trying to make you feel bad at all, sir. I'm trying to make you realize something because I've BEEN there. I only speak from experience and hard lessons learned.

You talk about not living with obligations yet here you are holding on to baggage. You're bringing yourself down, bruh

Don't you realize your ex won? By no means should there be any games involved but that's what this is looking like.
This is a narcissistic ex-girlfriend's wet dream. She did you dirt, married a dude she met two months after the fact AND got you talking about her on some random website.
:rolleyes

pepper pepper Shoulda let it die right here

:smh:

Yeah, I guess I am bringing myself down since I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life and have been for quite sometime. :smokin

Yeah, I guess I am bringing myself down since I'm the happiest I've ever been in my entire life and have been for quite sometime. :smokin

Good, I'm glad. Hopefully we won't see you in here whining about how much your ex blah blah blah
and my sister blah blahblaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

what if pepper happened to be his ex? 

eek.gif
nerd.gif

jk but that would be wild.  carry on. 
happy.gif

man. I'm so tired of being broke but no matter how hard I try I feel like I can't get 'ahead'. I got an out if State ticket a few years ago, hired a lawyer he missed my court date, no I gotta write the judge. I have around 4k in non-school related debt, which makes me not even eligible for more than the min. Student loans. All my problems stem from not having money to take care of them. I'm applying for new jobs, but since I'm in school no one is biting. I look at everyone else around me, they have help, my help is nominal at most. 25, living on my own. Only making $12-1400 a month, but my bills are at least 1K a month. I need to be more disciplined, but man Ira hard when everyday you wake up to a new problem. Life's hard right now, I hope it'll pass but man...i got dreams but I can't live them until I take care of my past. What's worse, all this damn stress is starting to affect my relationships with people and my overall mood.

I'm trying...but I'm tired, ironically, I can't sleep.

Last edited:
I always look at woman's feet. Every time I see a good looking woman I look down to see if they have nice feet. Nasty un-groomed feet are a big turn off for me.

No I don't have a foot fetish lol
What do you do during the fall and winter months when sandals are no longer appropriate?
I live in south Florida, so that's not a problem when it's summer year round :pimp:

man. I'm so tired of being broke but no matter how hard I try I feel like I can't get 'ahead'. I got an out if State ticket a few years ago, hired a lawyer he missed my court date, no I gotta write the judge. I have around 4k in non-school related debt, which makes me not even eligible for more than the min. Student loans. All my problems stem from not having money to take care of them. I'm applying for new jobs, but since I'm in school no one is biting. I look at everyone else around me, they have help, my help is nominal at most. 25, living on my own. Only making $12-1400 a month, but my bills are at least 1K a month. I need to be more disciplined, but man Ira hard when everyday you wake up to a new problem. Life's hard right now, I hope it'll pass but man...i got dreams but I can't live them until I take care of my past. What's worse, all this damn stress is starting to affect my relationships with people and my overall mood.

Damn man sounds rough. Waking up, work and repeat  is terrible. It will all pay off when you finish school. Instead of owing 4000 youll be up 4000

Stay in schoolan. It'll pay off. I used to make 100 bucks a day at best buy in college. Now I make 4-500 a day after going to school. Not great...but not bad....do your thing kid. Say no to drugs

First time I've ever been 100% sober in my life and I'm completely miserable. I'm an ******* sometimes and tense as fuu. Just generally Not having a good time. I quit drinking because it was gonna kill me.

I love smoking but I'm on probation and need to get off so I have to stay clean for now. I'm on probation from getting a DUI. Go figure...

My partner at work just hit me up because he already knew what was wrong. (He's a recovered addict) and the girl I'm talking to noticed too. Its just the first time in my life I've ever been 100% clean for more than a month and it SUCKS. Can't wait to sign those papers and pearl a jay and get normal again. I don't even want to get fried. I just have nothing to take the edge off and it's been building up and now people are noticing.

Ur a hard working chap

I believe in you brah

Wondered why this thread jumped a few posts.

Crag, peppers right famb. Not saying youre butthurt , but there's still something.

MPLS, stay positive famb. Congrats on staying sober.
Try finding outlets to release the stress.
Hit the gym, smash, sports, jogs, shooting ranges, meditation, chew gum, talk it out.

Back
Top Bottom