Confessions

Mr. Rolex, I don't know you, nor is my life all that bad off, I think I'm better than I give myself credit for, but damb if what you wrote doesn't make me want to do better. When you said that " you are alive because you deserve to be" that caught me in the feels, I'm like I'm alive and I should make more of being alive. What you've written was the most inspirational thing I've read in a long time. Thank you.

Thanks blood.
Been there little bumps in my life. To the point where giving up seemed like the way to go. But with the people around me I got thru it.

Lately I've been feeling a lil stuck. Turned 20 a week ago and feel like life ain't moving. But I realize I was the one who needs to move to see movement.

Nothing is giventh.

@TheGreekGangsta
Condolences from me to you and your family. #NTConfessions is here.

If there is anything we can do, please let us know.

I'm sick and tired of going through this alone. I'm better off dead.

I feel like an idiot whenever I start crying out of nowhere in class and need to step out just to put myself together.

You not too lonely my dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare been on your head and you acting too good for him...I hope you find peace in your life but damn if you not the most depressing poster in here...Chill on the suicide **** shorty, go get some **** or something seriously, it seem like you just want attention at this point...

went under the tattoo needle again on sunday. i promise myself my other thigh piece in 2 weeks will be my last one. :smh:  i'm just praying my family accepts me still. i mean if they loved me, they will, right?

suicidal thoughts are coming back at full speed. i just feel so worthless. i'm done, bruhs. 
Ain't u a female????
Ur dude ain't there for u
To take care of u In ur time of need???
I can be there for u baby
I'm serious
U can talk to me
We both stay in the bay
I can be just what u need
I can be the shoulder u lean on
Ur Rock
Ur foundation
I'm serious
I can make u feel better
It's cuddle season
I got u baby [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]

EDIT: either pm me or respond here
I'm telling u
I got u
for real
Mean it from the bottom of my heart
Not sure if u seen my previous post
But I can love u..............UNCONDITIONALLY

stress from what though??

i mean who in this here hasnt felt like that before?

but yea agree, sometimes you just need to recharge.....absolutely

i needed it also, im using PTO next week at work
school.

and i feel lonely.

i miss the physical presence of my bf and my friends from my old university. i have a bunch of friends here at home too, but it's just not the same. :frown:

Refer to my previous posts
I'm here for U and ONLY U
Pm me let's exchange numbers

I'm sick and tired of going through this alone. I'm better off dead.

I feel like an idiot whenever I start crying out of nowhere in class and need to step out just to put myself together.
Look @shoyru I'm here for u
U need a shoulder to cry on???
My shoulder is warm and dry
U need someone to talk to???
My ears are clean, clear, and ready to listen
U not feeling appreciated???
I can give u a flower for every day u have been on this earth
Write u a poem about how beautiful u are
And how much u have meant to this nt community
I can take u to the most happiest place on earth
Enjoy the whole weekend
Taking pics with Mickey
Riding through its a small world
Watching the world of color
All while making YOU know how special u are
Look I'm here for u
No reason to be down in the dumps
Especially when u have someone here willing to give u what u want
And what u need
**** we both stay in the Bay Area
IM HERE FOR U
U need a man next to u on these cold winter nights massaging ur feet
Giving u light kisses
Telling u how wonderful u are
Cooking dinner
Or waking u up with breakfast in bed
I'm that guy
I got u baby
All u gotta do is say YES
Xoxoxo kisses from nawghtyhare. [emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji][emoji]128536[/emoji]
I'm black btw

I hate when people think prayer will magically heal someone. If God is a miracle worker in that regard then why did that person get put into that situation to begin with?

Someone goes to fight for their country and gets killed, did God oversee that?

Someone comes back home safe and it's due to the grace of God.

I don't understand why people think the universe works that way.

Last edited:
No need to throw shots at God

It also says in the Bible "Prayer without works is dead"

-Im going to teach myself spanish...its going to take a long time more than likely but I have spanish teaching podcast on my phone that im going to listen to daily

-Ive recently started writing down what I learn each day

-I really need to learn to manage my time...I honestly wish there was 32 hours in a day or didn't value sleep so much...

Last edited:
You not too lonely my dude nawghtyhare nawghtyhare been on your head and you acting too good for him...I hope you find peace in your life but damn if you not the most depressing poster in here...Chill on the suicide **** shorty, go get some **** or something seriously, it seem like you just want attention at this point...

All of this.

Especially the last sentence.

I hate when people think prayer will magically heal someone. If God is a miracle worker in that regard then why did that person get put into that situation to begin with?

Someone goes to fight for their country and gets killed, did God oversee that?

Someone comes back home safe and it's due to the grace of God.

I don't understand why people think the universe works that way.
don't have all the answers to your questions, but i can say that prayer won't change God. prayer just changes the person who prays. i don't consider myself to be a religious person, but i have found prayer as a way to express my gratitude and understanding even through the hardest times in my life. 

All of this.

Especially the last sentence.
I'm sayin though :smh:

Starting to think U shouldnt finish college.

Idk what to think about that.................

About to be at my third college in only four semesters.. I am going to stay this time though.. For real..

Some of you might remember me, I was the dude that turned down the partial football scholarship because my girl thought it was too far away.. I know stupid, but it actually worked out in a crazy weird way..

I'm at a cross roads right now for college

I want I go back and finish my automotive course because I have a passion cars

Gonna see how long the course will be for training for a Boeing machinist

Maybe do that till I go back in college, so I'll have a job between and during semesters

Glad somebody finally said something, I didn't wanna be the one.

I really don't have a life no more man. I use to have a social life and had time to do whatever I wanted to do. Now all I don't is work, sleep and spend time with the family on weekends. Mon-fri I'm at work from 2pm-12am and I hate working but **** I'm making more at a job than I ever made in my life and having a kid depend on me I can't quit. Ain't bad like some of y'all dudes but jus needed to vent a Lil.

After being in jail never thought I'd say I'm bored but I'm bored outta my mind.
My gs are so annoying.

Love em to death and take care of them wouldn't give them up and give them plenty of attention.
. I just don't enjoy being a father. Not the PC thing say but I can be real and say I wish I never had kids.....

everyday is like the same day. Unemployment is getting to me.
see no hope but I bank on that my life can change for the better or worst from one day to the next....

After being in jail never thought I'd say I'm bored but I'm bored outta my mind.
My gs are so annoying.

Love em to death and take care of them wouldn't give them up and give them plenty of attention.
. I just don't enjoy being a father. Not the PC thing say but I can be real and say I wish I never had kids.....

everyday is like the same day. Unemployment is getting to me.
see no hope but I bank on that my life can change for the better or worst from one day to the next....
I think ur just saying that cause ur not where u want to be in life yet
When I was down I had those thoughts
**** be stressful
Don't trip my dude **** will work out
I know it
Keep doing yo thang my man
Ur kids gonna make u the proudest
Just off their accomplishments alone

Back
Top Bottom