Confessions

^ I feel you, my parents doubt me too. Even worse is that they arent supporting me at all and hindering me

When I talk with people and we get on the subject of the shoes I purchase it pisses me off when people respond with "You're only 24 and don't have kids so you can do that" in a whatever type of way as if that's the only reason why I am able to purchase the kicks that I do. I know plenty of people who spend way more money on things than I do that have kids also (some of the NT members too) so I don't understand where this logic comes from. It's like because they didn't do what they needed to do to take care of their family and enjoy their hobbies they don't respect my hard work or responsibilities because "I don't have kids". Not having kids isn't a bad thing and there's a reason why I don't have any at the moment.

I automatically dismiss beautiful women and possible yambs if a woman mention her hobbies include working out or going to church.

Last edited:
tonight i went to visit my father and he was super wasted.  i'm not sure what he had but he was in an awful mood.  he kept trying to start fights with me.  i wasn't sure what to do, he'd never been like that before.  all of a sudden, he puts the hands on me.  i verbally told him to knock it off, or i'd knock it off for him.  i gave him two more strikes and the fourth time i did something i've never had and never thought i'd have to do ever - laid them hands on papi.  and the only reason this is a confession is because cot damn fambs, it felt GOOOOOOD and i don't even feel bad about it even though i also feel like i should.  i bounced and i know he'll probably not remember/pretend he doesn't remember and i won't bring it up unless he does.

tonight i went to visit my father and he was super wasted.  i'm not sure what he had but he was in an awful mood.  he kept trying to start fights with me.  i wasn't sure what to do, he'd never been like that before.  all of a sudden, he puts the hands on me.  i verbally told him to knock it off, or i'd knock it off for him.  i gave him two more strikes and the fourth time i did something i've never had and never thought i'd have to do ever - laid them hands on papi.  and the only reason this is a confession is because cot damn fambs, it felt GOOOOOOD and i don't even feel bad about it even though i also feel like i should.  i bounced and i know he'll probably not remember/pretend he doesn't remember and i won't bring it up unless he does.

roll.gif

I automatically dismiss beautiful women and possible yambs if a woman mention her hobbies include working out or going to church.

This one is a big pass for me.

You guys do know freaks are the main ones in church.

There's a reason why they feel the need to go to church...

Nah im talkin bout the ones thats say they married to the lord ....those straight sanctified chicks.

Months ago I was involved in a car accident. A young girl died, another severely injured. I couldn't stop the car in time !!! Why did that girl have to die!!!? My life hasn't been the same since. I feel like God is punishing me..what happen to my faith?

Months ago I was involved in a car accident. A young girl died, another severely injured. I couldn't stop the car in time !!! Why did that girl have to die!!!? My life hasn't been the same since. I feel like God is punishing me..what happen to my faith?
What happened to cause the accident?

I wish i had a girl man....
Quit wishing and go get it. Cuffing season is coming. Get ready pleighboi.
Dam famb. Try to talk it out. Either here or with friends/famb.

What happened to cause the accident?
The two girls ran out in front of me. They were trying to make it on the other side to go to a fair. It was at night after work around 10. I wasn't in the wrong. I couldn't stop in time. My life has been in a standstill ever since.

I kno this feel fam.. I've tustled wit my popz a number of times defending my momz, the ego boost is real! Im 6'1 175 and my popz is 6'5 200+ pounds so me handling him and letting him kno that im not having him disrespecting my momz feels good. He thinks twice about his actions when it comes to her now, hell sometimes my mom tells me when he says don't tell Chris(me) what I did..

^ smh give him a good beating man. I can't stand dudes like that. Even if they grown

He's not physical with her but the disrespect, the drinking, the drugs, and the stress he causes her isn't cool imo.. He's never satisfied with anything and always turns a good time into a argument/fight.. Momz is down for dude but its like he doesn't care and he takes his failures & anger out on her, he did it to me growing up but I moved out long ago..
He thinks we don't care about him and he says it when he's loaded but if you ask me we're the only people he has in his corner..

Got u but I still wouldn't tolerate disrespect of my mother. If he can't deal with that he gotta go. Sometimes non physical abuse has the heaviest toll on a person.

Back
Top Bottom