roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Conan threw the peacock...oMG!!

Originally Posted by Diego

Any vids of the tom foolery that went on last night?
I think a buncha stuff is on NBC.Com

Other than that, this is the only stuff I could find on youTube

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

u guys are crazy, your saying it takes more than 250 days for u guys to like someone? name me something that takes more than a half a year till relize that u cant cut it he had plenty of time! and why are u guys acting like conan is a brand new host the guy has been doin comedy for probably 10 yrs (just a guess), his name is already out there he shouldnt take that long to draw people in like a new host, u can only blam yourself for not watching and him for not appealing to the 11:30 crowd like i said i like both but stop making it out to seem like jay is a bad guy

u guys are portraying it like he had it planned out all along, and i sure in the hell hope u guys aernt brett farve fans, talk about calling the kettle black

and dont try to act like conan isnt goin to come out on top hes getting 30 million to leave and can then make movies and other stuff maybe find another late nightalk show
you're out of your element donnie!

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

Originally Posted by Diego

Any vids of the tom foolery that went on last night?
I think a buncha stuff is on NBC.Com

Other than that, this is the only stuff I could find on youTube

Good looks.

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

u guys are crazy, your saying it takes more than 250 days for u guys to like someone? name me something that takes more than a half a year till relize that u cant cut it he had plenty of time! and why are u guys acting like conan is a brand new host the guy has been doin comedy for probably 10 yrs (just a guess), his name is already out there he shouldnt take that long to draw people in like a new host, u can only blam yourself for not watching and him for not appealing to the 11:30 crowd like i said i like both but stop making it out to seem like jay is a bad guy

u guys are portraying it like he had it planned out all along, and i sure in the hell hope u guys aernt brett farve fans, talk about calling the kettle black

and dont try to act like conan isnt goin to come out on top hes getting 30 million to leave and can then make movies and other stuff maybe find another late nightalk show
you're out of your element donnie!
tumblr_kutzpsGF1M1qznpi1o1_500.jpg

THIS WILL BITE NBC IN THE +%+!!! watch how they start scramblin to fill the crater sized gap conan leaves!

I hope he goes in tonight.

And I also hope that Fox gets on this ASAP. They should have Conan do vlogs or something online to keep interest high. I don't really see why NBC wants tokeep him off the air until September when it's them who's basically forcing him out...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Tonight is going to be epic. I would love for him to just go nuts.
laugh.gif

Word like gets rolled out onto stage (naked) in a bath tub filled with one hundred dollar bills or something. Then, of course, donate it all.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

People really dont know how caked up Jay Leno is, dude is like 65 with money hanging out the $@*+(diddy style)
And Jay spends it on cars and denim shirts.

For real. I remember an interview with him stating he's NEVER SPENT A DIME OF HIS TONIGHT SHOW SALARY.
eek.gif

He said all his bills, cars, living expenses, etc, are supported by him touring (stand-up, appearances, etc.) That is INSANE to me.

Eff NBC for all this nonsense. And damn Heroes for being on NBC.
laugh.gif

I agree with all of you. The show tonight will be EPIC! I will def tune in to watch it. Hopefully he buys even more expensive stuff to screw over NBC.
The Bugatti Veyron with the mouse ears and all that was
roll.gif
and him showingrestricted NFL Superbowl highlights and buying the race horse.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

robin williams went hard
laugh.gif

TEAM COCO >

will never watch a nbc show on nbc or nbc.com again
Wish I could do this but I like Chuck and Community too much. Other than those, I'll be doing the same thing.

Interested to see how well Leno does in ratings once he goes back to the Tonight Show. Sure he will have lost the viewers who support Conan but I think hiscore audience is still too strong and they will be loyal to him. The average American who is part of Leno's targeted demographics probably doesn't evencare about all this late night drama. In the end, after the dust settles, this will probably be the best move for all parties involved. NBC made a mistake bykeeping both Leno and Conan, they paid for it, and now they can go back to their guy Leno. Conan now has freedom and in half a year he'll be able to startover and go to a network that will make him the sole face of their late night programming.

Originally Posted by NikeHolic23

Originally Posted by SenatorJeffSmith

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

People really dont know how caked up Jay Leno is, dude is like 65 with money hanging out the $@*+(diddy style)
And Jay spends it on cars and denim shirts.

For real. I remember an interview with him stating he's NEVER SPENT A DIME OF HIS TONIGHT SHOW SALARY.
eek.gif

He said all his bills, cars, living expenses, etc, are supported by him touring (stand-up, appearances, etc.) That is INSANE to me.

Eff NBC for all this nonsense. And damn Heroes for being on NBC.
laugh.gif
The underlined part I didn't say- don't know how I got quoted there. I'd never say "for real"
laugh.gif

Leno FTL.

Conan should have Triumph on tonite going at Leno and NBC
devil.gif

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom