Conan O'Brien -- Free at Last

I'm willing to bet everyone who went to a rally definitely watched the show. He just wasn't given time to bring in the older audience

4 million
eek.gif

Originally Posted by sickickz23

Conan's last show will be epic.

I'm just wondering, for this huge turnout for these COCO rallys, where were they in helping Conan with the ratings?
smh.gif

^^You have to get the NFL's permission to re-air their syndicated games or come to some agreement with them like ESPN and the news does. If not they willsue you. In NBC's case they will be billed.

roll.gif
@ Stiller.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

^^You have to get to NFL's permission to re-air their syndicated games or come to some agreement with them like ESPN and the news does. If not they will sue you. In NBC's case they will be billed.

roll.gif
@ Stiller.
thanks....im eager to see what hes gonna have for tomorrow
roll.gif

It's a shame he's going off the air, but it makes it a lot better that tons of celebrities are coming out to support him, really shows a lot about himand his reputation amongst his peers.

Yo Leno is such a douche for this whole mess...

Dude should have been the bigger man and let Conan be...

I wonder how this is going to work out for Leno now?

I hope Conan succeeds and comes out on top of everything.

Dude is really a stand up guy though for looking out for his staff like he did though.

Go to Kimmel now!!!!

I got there in the middle but he was doing a look back on The Late Night War in a Civil War History Channel style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This song is terrible.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

I never liked Robin Williams he stay going overboard in interviews but this was so OD I chuckled some

now i havent said anything about this whole situation..

But the last two night Conan has been going in

And Robin just went in with is 2 segments

what robin did alone will cost NBC money..

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Go to Kimmel now!!!!

I got there in the middle but he was doing a look back on The Late Night War in a Civil War History Channel style
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I saw the same thing halfway through, I'll have to wait for it to get online it was hilarious, though.

Williams is funny but he's just so outrageous and out there. Too much coke back in the day, now he has to keep up the act. That bit was awesome juststarting yelling "%*#% the !!%$!#$+ they can't take a joke"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom